Moderator: bigray57

dickgas

Re: IM BACK!!! with pics for your eyes

Post by dickgas »

holy shit. you just about made my pants rip open
dickgas

Post by dickgas »

fuck. the last picture of the you looking down after you wake up when your skin stops at the head and cant go anymore and starts growing outwards.. i had to stop what I was doing and let one go - and Im not gay at all. seriously.
HOWWWWWW!!!!! uggggh!!!
thats the number one goal I have when it comes to this, to which I still haven't even gotten around to my first time in YET :cry:
getting so big that it engulfs everything, or to where it happens exactly like in the very last photo of the marathon and just keeps blowing outwards...
you and I are alot alike when it comes to whats going on down there with similar features. we hang the same way, and of the only number of times Ive gotten relatively that huge from an all night pump sesh I start to do the same thing when I start getting bigger, but where I kind of have the feeling of a pooling donut instead of continuing to expand.. whats your strategy when you're moving the cath in initially? The only time I did it (and then pulled out like an idiot because I thought I wasn't being sterile enough) I was way too afraid of nicking a testi' tube or tendon, or whatever the hell theyre called, because mine hang really low and aren't as full as they used to be, so sometimes theres little to no volume that leaves them way too exposed with little margin of error. Although I cant say Im too terribly upset about it :D Thats the one thing though Ive been blessed with recently that is going to make for quite an experience when I finally get around to blowing my bag up - on top of me being born with extra skin. Its like an anchorman double whammy. The perfect storm has been brewing
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Waiting eagerly for more pics. Post them when you wish. You know we've got nothing but admiration for you :)
muslnerd

Post by muslnerd »

Your post is so hot and inspiring that I am ordering my saline supplies to do my very 1st infusion. I just want to make sure that I am ordering everything I need. I am ordering from Dealmed.com since they seem to have the best prices.
My shopping cart includes: 4 standard admin. kits, 78in, 15 drop-- 4 Introcan Safety IV Catheters 18G X 1 1/4-- 2 each of saline 0.9 sodium chloride injection 1000 ml and 500ml.
Is there anything else I need?
I have been a ball pumper for about 3 years now & have reached about 17 inches around but it takes so long to get there. After reading your posts, I knew I needed to get my supplies ordered ASAP.
Thanks for being such an inspiration and keep growing!
Computer

Post by Computer »

I still can't believe you don't have an xtube account. They would be the best videos there!
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

Ok i got some good news and some bad news.

BAD NEWS is .....I must have deleted my pics on my computer because i went through every folder and subfolder that i believed they could possibly be in or got dragged by accident and moved too. Believe me when i say i am extremely upset over this because i really wanted to share those photos with my saline and dextrose family.

GOOD NEWS.....I am doing an infusion right now as i am typing this consisting of 3 liters of 5% which i am taking photos of along the way. Also i believe for the first time i am going to do my best and record some VIDEO footage once im done. I just started and i only have 150ml in as of now so i have a long way to go. Now since i havent shot video before im open to suggestions of what you what like to see within reason. :D
Balls on Steriods! No limit. Grow..grow..grow..grow!
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

dickgas wrote:holy shit. you just about made my pants rip open
LMAO! :D
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

dickgas wrote:fuck. the last picture of the you looking down after you wake up when your skin stops at the head and cant go anymore and starts growing outwards.. i had to stop what I was doing and let one go - and Im not gay at all. seriously.
HOWWWWWW!!!!! uggggh!!!
thats the number one goal I have when it comes to this, to which I still haven't even gotten around to my first time in YET :cry:
getting so big that it engulfs everything, or to where it happens exactly like in the very last photo of the marathon and just keeps blowing outwards...
you and I are alot alike when it comes to whats going on down there with similar features. we hang the same way, and of the only number of times Ive gotten relatively that huge from an all night pump sesh I start to do the same thing when I start getting bigger, but where I kind of have the feeling of a pooling donut instead of continuing to expand.. whats your strategy when you're moving the cath in initially? The only time I did it (and then pulled out like an idiot because I thought I wasn't being sterile enough) I was way too afraid of nicking a testi' tube or tendon, or whatever the hell theyre called, because mine hang really low and aren't as full as they used to be, so sometimes theres little to no volume that leaves them way too exposed with little margin of error. Although I cant say Im too terribly upset about it :D Thats the one thing though Ive been blessed with recently that is going to make for quite an experience when I finally get around to blowing my bag up - on top of me being born with extra skin. Its like an anchorman double whammy. The perfect storm has been brewing
I understand what you mean dickgas about not being gay and getting turned on.....Usually im not even thinking about infusing whatsoever and i get bored or whatever and come to newart and sure enough there is always one photo that i see from someone and im like ok i got to infuse now (cock hard n all lol)

As far as the catheter is concerned at least with me it doesnt make a difference where i insert it because after a certain point it all turns to a blimp. From my experience if i want to see my cock fill up last ill insert it below my cock along the center line almost in the center of my sack and ill sit up while infusing. I notice when i insert 90 degrees or a tad above my cock my cock will get full and tight while the bottom of my sack still has more room to fill. Just my observation of myself. Overall to avoid any danger while inserting the (in my case butterfly) i always insert it aiming towards the floor if that makes sense.

Unleash the storm lol :D
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

mRuss wrote:Waiting eagerly for more pics. Post them when you wish. You know we've got nothing but admiration for you :)
Thank you Russ for the admiration....I will post my current infusion pics this Sunday afternoon....Im still upset about the rest of my marathon pics :D
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

muslnerd wrote:Your post is so hot and inspiring that I am ordering my saline supplies to do my very 1st infusion. I just want to make sure that I am ordering everything I need. I am ordering from Dealmed.com since they seem to have the best prices.
My shopping cart includes: 4 standard admin. kits, 78in, 15 drop-- 4 Introcan Safety IV Catheters 18G X 1 1/4-- 2 each of saline 0.9 sodium chloride injection 1000 ml and 500ml.
Is there anything else I need?
I have been a ball pumper for about 3 years now & have reached about 17 inches around but it takes so long to get there. After reading your posts, I knew I needed to get my supplies ordered ASAP.
Thanks for being such an inspiration and keep growing!
Dealmed is a good supplier. Dont forget your alcohol pads, sterile gauze, super glue, and snacks lol :D

Muslnerd thats exactly how i felt with the ballpumping. I only pumped if i remember for about 3 months or so and i seen a post from an inspiring guy named cowbag and im telling you ever since i saw his results with way less time and without all the bruise and redness you get from stj pumping i was sold on saline. I totally understand :D
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

Computer wrote:I still can't believe you don't have an xtube account. They would be the best videos there!
Believe me i thought about it. However, i didnt want to have to have to figure out a way to get rid of the background in the footage which is a lot harder to do. I would like to keep my anonymity these days. Since i promised you guys photos of the rest of my marathon session and like an idiot deleted them somehow ( i really dont know how that could of happened) i want to make up for it by showing some video but i only plan on doing 1 or 2 videos out of the suggestions that i get within the next day or two. I dont want to get into this whole xtube account and having to keep uploading video after video. Now if i had moretime and was getting paid to help balance the time i would have to spend editing the video then it would be a possibility. I hope this makes sense. Until then im racking my brain to figure out how im going to rid this future video i make for you guys background and then uploading it on newart. :D
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

Hey i know i took to long to get to posting the pics that i mentioned, but nonetheless, HERE YOU GO!! :D All the pics i put in order of the event. I got the continuation pics and the next day pics following shortly. Im looking into how to upload a short video here on the forum like ive seen done in the past and soon as i do will upload that as well.

Hope you guys enjoy,

Saline_Guy
"The Beginning"  First of the 3 liters of 5% going in......Off on that wonderful journey! (i don't think i can ever give this up, too addicting)
"The Beginning" First of the 3 liters of 5% going in......Off on that wonderful journey! (i don't think i can ever give this up, too addicting)
500ml  dex 5%  Dont you just love that feeling , knowing that heavy lustful sac that you kept thinking about is on its wayyyyy!
500ml dex 5% Dont you just love that feeling , knowing that heavy lustful sac that you kept thinking about is on its wayyyyy!
1000ml dex 5% That was the first time i actually seen the skin of my cock startingn to engulf the head
1000ml dex 5% That was the first time i actually seen the skin of my cock startingn to engulf the head
1500ml dex 5%  The catheter popped out for me playing around to much so i decided to seal up and continue on the right side
1500ml dex 5% The catheter popped out for me playing around to much so i decided to seal up and continue on the right side
2000ml dex 5% Here i was getting a kick out of my cock disappearing which it never does....I believe it was because i wasnt hard whatsoever
2000ml dex 5% Here i was getting a kick out of my cock disappearing which it never does....I believe it was because i wasnt hard whatsoever
2500ml semi-erect
2500ml semi-erect
2500ml cock strong hard.....i was playin about and by doing so you can see where i smooth out some of the dextrose away from the head like squeezing away some toothpaste
2500ml cock strong hard.....i was playin about and by doing so you can see where i smooth out some of the dextrose away from the head like squeezing away some toothpaste
Last drops going in.  Im really liking it here because i calculated the growth of the dex from here to finishing tightening me up quite nicely, subtle, and feel that sensual growth stretch making you feel like your 5 secs from cumming.
Last drops going in. Im really liking it here because i calculated the growth of the dex from here to finishing tightening me up quite nicely, subtle, and feel that sensual growth stretch making you feel like your 5 secs from cumming.
3000ml of dextrose 5% completed.  6 hour fill up time!  Nice slow and comfortable stretch!
3000ml of dextrose 5% completed. 6 hour fill up time! Nice slow and comfortable stretch!
2 hours later.....So heavy i couldnt play with em just yet so we decided to watch a movie and let em finish swelling
2 hours later.....So heavy i couldnt play with em just yet so we decided to watch a movie and let em finish swelling
Last edited by saline_guy on Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

This last series of pics (9) are the continuation of the same infusion leaving off from them in the growth mode to the next day. I have to say fellas its been an incredible journey with this session. Seriously out of everything in life that i can think of that makes me just feel good, Infusing is definetly in the top 3. Hell i look back sometimes and think man i been doing this stuff for not just a few years but since 2003....Addicting is an understatement. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy the rest of the photos. I hope you guys have a great day or night wherever your located. Til next time :D

Stay safe & sterile,

Saline_Guy
3 hours later ......my movie is almost over lol
3 hours later ......my movie is almost over lol
3 hours later another angle
3 hours later another angle
4 hours later
4 hours later
4 hours later a little closer look  Im actually surpised my sac  which i felt could of held another 300ml or so to really tighten my balls up nice and super shiny....They look full but when u press on them they still indent...If you max out a lot then you understand lol :D
4 hours later a little closer look Im actually surpised my sac which i felt could of held another 300ml or so to really tighten my balls up nice and super shiny....They look full but when u press on them they still indent...If you max out a lot then you understand lol :D
4 pm the next day
4 pm the next day
4pm the next day different angle....i love this time frame when everything is so natural feeling, no soreness, very heavy, stretchy, and bouncy is all hell
4pm the next day different angle....i love this time frame when everything is so natural feeling, no soreness, very heavy, stretchy, and bouncy is all hell
4pm the next day.......Gentlemen it doesnt get any better look and feel than this because at the stage of the game your HUGE in size, Heavy, Loose (just enough to play), Super Warm and Cozy feeling (thanks to all dextrose infusion) and bottom line just feeling damn good here :D
4pm the next day.......Gentlemen it doesnt get any better look and feel than this because at the stage of the game your HUGE in size, Heavy, Loose (just enough to play), Super Warm and Cozy feeling (thanks to all dextrose infusion) and bottom line just feeling damn good here :D
another view a little closer
another view a little closer
Lastly and definetly my favorite pic is this one.... I love what looks like a Godzilla Cock sitting on top of Large Bean Bag of a cock :D
Lastly and definetly my favorite pic is this one.... I love what looks like a Godzilla Cock sitting on top of Large Bean Bag of a cock :D
TobyB

Post by TobyB »

just wanted to say to you saline guy this is a very horny and beautiful thread!
your pics are great!!
smooth dutch pumper.
rohumpy

Post by rohumpy »

Absolutely beautiful. The huge size is amazing even after 4 days. What is the longest you have ever kept the sac at such a large size?