IM BACK!!! with pics for your eyes

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Lburns

Re: IM BACK!!! with pics for your eyes

Post by Lburns »

saline_guy wrote:Thanks! Lburns. How much are you infusing during any one session?
Lately I've been 1L of 5% dextrose, and then putting in another 1L of saline, I can fit both in, but my swell is very specific to my scrotum. I haven't found a really good way to tie off, so I'm probably getting quite a bit of migration to my ass/etc. I've tried just doing shaft infusions and tieing off around the base of my cock and just trying to stretch out, but it doesn't seem to help with normal infusions any, guess I'm just not built for something as amazing as your infusions! :(
fun95838

Post by fun95838 »

The most exciting infusion pics ever.
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

after carefully re-appreciating these photos in series, I have to say that I look forward with great anticipation to photos from your week-long infusion marathon. I can only imagine the size you must have achieved.
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

Mary420Jane52 wrote:Can't wait to see the new pics!!! (and I share your shaving soreness experience)
its sucks huh lol :D
Balls on Steriods! No limit. Grow..grow..grow..grow!
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

Lburns wrote:
saline_guy wrote:Thanks! Lburns. How much are you infusing during any one session?
Lately I've been 1L of 5% dextrose, and then putting in another 1L of saline, I can fit both in, but my swell is very specific to my scrotum. I haven't found a really good way to tie off, so I'm probably getting quite a bit of migration to my ass/etc. I've tried just doing shaft infusions and tieing off around the base of my cock and just trying to stretch out, but it doesn't seem to help with normal infusions any, guess I'm just not built for something as amazing as your infusions! :(
If and when i do put on a 10 speed cock ring to tie off its mainly for the look and a guage for each level of tightness feeling. When its tight i unsnap the 10 button cock ring and move it over to the next button until tight and so on. More so i can feel each level of growth along the way of the infusion. Now i do not believe in tying off to prevent migration to the abdomen merely because thats impossible. Now i must say for my body i guess im lucky because all if any migration when i get carried away goes very lightly to the adoment but mainly goes into my taint and inner cheeks.

" guess I'm just not built for something as amazing as your infusions!" Nonsense!!!! With time it will come. Im no different than you :D
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

fun95838 wrote:The most exciting infusion pics ever.
why thank you fun95838 :D
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

mRuss wrote:after carefully re-appreciating these photos in series, I have to say that I look forward with great anticipation to photos from your week-long infusion marathon. I can only imagine the size you must have achieved.
Well hello mRuss, (one of the originals lol)

How you been buddy? Thanks for your appreciation because it took me off and on almost 4 days to get those photos ready for posting. I've been so busy lately that i keep forgeting all about to post the weeks marathon pics. Stay tuned because i will post them up soon. I will personally message you. :D
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

Sorry fellas for the extra delay. My life is quite different these days and im extremely busy so i apologize for not yet posting the marathon pics. Please keep in mind that newart i have to put on the bottom of priorities because of my work. I will start on them as soon as i can. Hopefully this week little by little. Counting the pics that i took hmmmmm, i literally took 97 pics. So keep in mind i have to go through them all filter, discard crappy quality pics, etc because it would take to long. I want to narrow it down to a smaller series around 15-20 pics or so and then i have to get rid of the backgrounds, color correction, etc. Believe me its work. Please understand and be patient. :D

Thanks,

Saline_Guy
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

Question for all,

Would you fellas like me to work on a few pics a day from the progression week marathon

or

Post them all when i finish them?

Your feedback would greatly help steer me in the right direction :D

Thanks,

Saline_Guy
reverso8

Post by reverso8 »

Drip feed us so that we hang on every release and the drool can be mopped more easily.
Pumper4788

Post by Pumper4788 »

Nice work. Any chance you can measure afterward?
metopump

Post by metopump »

I agree with reverso.
pumpguy101

Post by pumpguy101 »

Hey, can't wait to see the new ones. Those balls would great on my face! Your whole package is so very sexy! That is so amazing that you are right on the edge of cumming while infusing. Good luck.
hamtaro

Post by hamtaro »

so goods photos!
maXXXbulge

Post by maXXXbulge »

Awesome pics bro. Glad to see you're back too.