IM BACK!!! with pics for your eyes

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

saline_guy

Re: IM BACK!!! with pics for your eyes

Post by saline_guy »

reverso8 wrote:Drip feed us so that we hang on every release and the drool can be mopped more easily.
Thank you for your reply and suggestion. Doing it that way would really take some of the edge off for me. :D
Balls on Steriods! No limit. Grow..grow..grow..grow!
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

Pumper4788 wrote:Nice work. Any chance you can measure afterward?
Lol, you wont believe it but i actually looked all over for a measuring tape after the fact and just could not find one. I had the same thought lol. My last measurement from a while back was 24 inch and now then its been almost a year since infusing i wonder what it is now. Next time it will be on my checklist for sure. :D
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

metopump wrote:I agree with reverso.
done deal! :D
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

pumpguy101 wrote:Hey, can't wait to see the new ones. Those balls would great on my face! Your whole package is so very sexy! That is so amazing that you are right on the edge of cumming while infusing. Good luck.
Thank you for the compliment. Im telling you theres no better feeling than to hold off from cumming for at least a month in my case 2 months before starting this marathon and then fill your balls up. Its like your filling your balls up with pure 100% extacy. Also, you will know if you feel what im talking about because you will constantly have to fight off the urge to cum repeatedly lmao. You know how when your filling up and you get to that 1 liter mark and your like hmmmm its heavy enough to throw em over the edge of the bed or chair and feel the weight and pull on your cock for a few bounces lol. Well, even then by the 4th or 5th bounce your like ooohh kkkkkkk let me chill for a sec lol. Im just reminising on the past. I say again maintain maximum horniness :D
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

hamtaro wrote:so goods photos!
Thank You Hamtaro! :D
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

maXXXbulge wrote:Awesome pics bro. Glad to see you're back too.
Thanks maXXX! When is your next infusion? :D
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

Ok so here is the first part to the marathon series. These first 4 pics are the start to the end of the first infusion which i did with 3 liters of saline. Half way through i accidently pulled the catheter out so i had to wipe the injection spot with an alcohol pad real quick and i inserted a butterfly needle 21g in the same injection spot and continued. The one advice i would like to give you all is slow your infusions down. Your balls will like you better and it stretches and expands things out smoothly. Moreover, your not as sore from had you did it warp speed full throttle. Well, theres more to come soon enough.

What made me finally get around to posting is im actually going to do a 2 liter saline infusion tonight so from the mere thoughts of it made me get horny enough to break away from my many tasks to get those pics out to you guys as i promised. I hope you like and enjoy them. :D

Saline_Guy :D
Attachments
beginning of the marathon with the first liter of saline:     Aww Yes! perfect injection spot as usual, nice flow, time to sit back and let the good feelings take over
beginning of the marathon with the first liter of saline: Aww Yes! perfect injection spot as usual, nice flow, time to sit back and let the good feelings take over
1000ml saline:     You guys just dont know at this point from not being able to have a drop of saline or dextrose in my balls for almost a year i took a moment of silence just to encompass that wondering addicting feeling again lol.
1000ml saline: You guys just dont know at this point from not being able to have a drop of saline or dextrose in my balls for almost a year i took a moment of silence just to encompass that wondering addicting feeling again lol.
2000ml saline:  Right here is where you start wishing your balls were permanently like this (well, at least while your horny).  Seriously though, even at this 2 liter mark and feeling the weight of a few bounces i was like i seriously dont think there is a better feeling then this.  Hell, just putting on that first layer of lotion to moisturize things as they grow was intense.
2000ml saline: Right here is where you start wishing your balls were permanently like this (well, at least while your horny). Seriously though, even at this 2 liter mark and feeling the weight of a few bounces i was like i seriously dont think there is a better feeling then this. Hell, just putting on that first layer of lotion to moisturize things as they grow was intense.
3000ml I noticed this time i layed flat on my back for the most part and rested my balls on top of my legs and by doing so the saline volume traveled to my cock before filling out my balls.  Usually my balls get drum tight before even ever entering my cock.  So for you guys that look forward to having or wanting to know when how to get the saline or dextrose volume to fill your cock during your infusions you might want to try laying flat on your back legs together touching and balls on top of your legs.
3000ml I noticed this time i layed flat on my back for the most part and rested my balls on top of my legs and by doing so the saline volume traveled to my cock before filling out my balls. Usually my balls get drum tight before even ever entering my cock. So for you guys that look forward to having or wanting to know when how to get the saline or dextrose volume to fill your cock during your infusions you might want to try laying flat on your back legs together touching and balls on top of your legs.
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

I guess the way ill post the rest will be something like this:

1. Next day photo followed by the next fill
2. A few sun bathing photos
3. a couple of jacuzi photos if i can get them to look decent enough
4. The 3rd fill ( couldnt complete the last 2 infusions which would have been dextrose due to me shaving multiple times like an idiot lol)
5. Results

If you guys are interested ill post my preperation checklist, relaxtion items checklist, the infusion guideline i set for this particular marathon, my thoughts and ideas to keep me motivated, etc that i typed up just before on notepad. I will upload if i get enough people wanting it. :D

Saline_Guy
4skin4play

Post by 4skin4play »

Count me in Man!
Looking to hook up with other pumpers and saline infusers in Pennsylvania
metopump

Post by metopump »

Great post as always. I like the idea of a checklist.
maXXXbulge

Post by maXXXbulge »

saline_guy wrote:
maXXXbulge wrote:Awesome pics bro. Glad to see you're back too.
Thanks maXXX! When is your next infusion? :D
Monday or tuesday :D and no prob
ElaineCD

Post by ElaineCD »

Outstanding! As only a ball pumper I look at these and really want to try it.
Also would love to play with that package ! 8)
Men love breasts....I love having them.
pumpguy101

Post by pumpguy101 »

As always, I really dig your photos. These shots are hot :wink: - and thanks for sharing them with us, as well as your helpful commentary. Stay well, and stay big!!
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

Smoothdick wrote:Outstanding! As only a ball pumper I look at these and really want to try it.
Also would love to play with that package ! 8)
I was a STJ pumper long before i did my first infusion. Honestly what made me go for the plunge was 100% pure curiosity of images i seen of it and imagining the weight and feel of it compared to my at the time pump sessions. Not to mention i was getting bored of the whole 12 hour marathon pump session and ending up everytime with huge yes but red, sore, achy balls. The idea of me being able to go from 16inches to currently 24 inches and without the redness and soreness but even better way less time spent getting there i was like THATS IT!! Im going for it and since never went back to just ball pumping only again. Out of everything in my life i must say this is the most highly addictive actvity because your on such an extreme physical exacty high (best as i can describe) that you cant simply imagine not ever feeling that feeling again as long as you live. Im just sharing my thoughts and my experience to let you and anyone with a curiousity like mine know what there up against. I for one believe if you start you will probably doing this activity for the long-term :D

Saline_Guy
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

pumpguy101 wrote:As always, I really dig your photos. These shots are hot :wink: - and thanks for sharing them with us, as well as your helpful commentary. Stay well, and stay big!!
Thank you pumpguy101,

I really appreciate the love. I will continue to share my experience with the pack and be as helpful as possible. I will work on the next set of photos sometime this weekend when i get more time. Acutally, i plan on doing 1 liter of dex 5% friday evening for fun & play so while filling them up i might just get to work on them then. :D Check back soon!