IM BACK!!! with pics for your eyes

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

saline_guy

IM BACK!!! with pics for your eyes

Post by saline_guy »

Hello my glucosers and saliners,

Well let me first say i miss you guys and the forum. I had to make a business move which required more of my time and energy. For this reason, i haven't had any time for an infusionm, not even a small one. Now that things are settling down a bit, I finally got some time to do another marathon session which im currently in the middle of right now! I will take pics and probably record a little video of the final result at the end of the week for you to see. Just to give you an idea of what my current marathon plan is i started monday and im going to finish up on sunday. In stock i have a case (12) of dex 5%, 16 bags of saline .09%, (4) 500ml bags of dex 5%. I wanted to make sure i ordered enough for the next time as well :D I wanted the first half of this weeks marathon to be all saline for that heavy soft feeling and then finish out Strong, Dense, and Heavy with Dextrose the last half of the week. So with that said, i started off monday evening with a extremely slooooow drip infusion of 3 liters of saline .09%. My idea is to let the sac stretch very slow for maximum comfort and ease of the stretch ( think of a gymnist trying to do a splits and stretching to fast but if the gymnist stretches nice and slow its more relaxing and comfortable) hope that makes since :D Plus its been a long time almost a year since i infused. So Tuesday night, to continue growing a little more than monday nights previous infusion, i added 2 liters .09% more tuesday night. With it being wednesday now and knowing its a loooong marathon til sunday tonight i will probably add 3 liters more over a longer period of time. To give you guys an idea of how long my infusions are when i say slowly i mean 1 liter = 2.5-3 hours. If you ever try this i promise you slower drip if you have the time will feel so comfortable and will stretch so nice.

Attached below are pics (sorry for not color correcting a few of them i got lazy) from the very last infusion i did almost a year ago that i had archived that i would like to share with you guys. Ill do my best to give a description of each pictures status during infusion and what not. Ill have to post this weeks marathon infusion the following week or weekend. It will give me time to upload and give you guys reason to view the forum again sooner than later. In the meantime, i'll probably post little journal messages of my current status throughout the week.

Let me tell you guys its simply amazing how horny one can be with just a little herb, budweiser, and a 8lb sac

Balls on steroids,

Saline Guy
beginning of an all dextrose mini marathon last year
beginning of an all dextrose mini marathon last year
500cc dextrose 5% front
500cc dextrose 5% front
1000cc dextrose 5% front
1000cc dextrose 5% front
2000cc dextrose P.O.V
2000cc dextrose P.O.V
2000cc dextrose last drop of that sweet dense sugar going in
2000cc dextrose last drop of that sweet dense sugar going in
all sealed up
all sealed up
waiting for super glue to dry
waiting for super glue to dry
waiting for super glue to dry a little longer to make sure everthing is not going to leak
waiting for super glue to dry a little longer to make sure everthing is not going to leak
4 hours later standing in front of a mirror
4 hours later standing in front of a mirror
4 hours later standing in front of a mirror other side
4 hours later standing in front of a mirror other side
Last edited by saline_guy on Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Balls on Steriods! No limit. Grow..grow..grow..grow!
saline_guy

Re: IM BACK!!! with pics for your eyes

Post by saline_guy »

Continuing pics of last years mini all dextrose 5% marathon :D This segment of pictures are all taken in order which include first, next morning pics of the dextrose migrating while sleeping from the previous 2 liters of 5% in bed and then me outside sun bathing in the side to loosen things up while playing.
Next morning  migration P.O.V
Next morning migration P.O.V
Next morning  migration different angle
Next morning migration different angle
Next morning  migration front
Next morning migration front
Next morning  migration baggy and ready for play
Next morning migration baggy and ready for play
Next morning  migration
Next morning migration
Sun Bathing & Playing
Sun Bathing & Playing
Sun Bathing & Playing
Sun Bathing & Playing
Sun Bathing & Playing
Sun Bathing & Playing
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

This next segment of pics is the Dextrose refill following the sun bathing and some dinner. At this point is where i start to get all super horny because i know im about to feel a fresh microwaved heated amount of dex fill my balls with pure pleasure. :D
start of the the 2 liter 5% refill.....If i had to guess here i would say im probably around 1500-2000cc of regular saline to give you an idea of size.
start of the the 2 liter 5% refill.....If i had to guess here i would say im probably around 1500-2000cc of regular saline to give you an idea of size.
dont you just love the feeling of knowing your about to  get full and not only that but heavier than the previous days infusion
dont you just love the feeling of knowing your about to get full and not only that but heavier than the previous days infusion
starting to see the filling up taking place
starting to see the filling up taking place
If i can remember i believe this moment is right around 1 liter of dex 5% in front view
If i can remember i believe this moment is right around 1 liter of dex 5% in front view
If i can remember i believe this moment is right around 1 liter of dex 5% in P.O.V
If i can remember i believe this moment is right around 1 liter of dex 5% in P.O.V
my bag getting the good elongated stretch
my bag getting the good elongated stretch
cock started to throb out of control
cock started to throb out of control
i love to sit up and look how round my balls look in this P.O.V position
i love to sit up and look how round my balls look in this P.O.V position
sweating here but the feeling or how horny you get masks any uncomfortabilities you may have unless you infuse 2 liters of 10% dextrose lmao
sweating here but the feeling or how horny you get masks any uncomfortabilities you may have unless you infuse 2 liters of 10% dextrose lmao
feels so friggin warrrrrrmmm! i love it
feels so friggin warrrrrrmmm! i love it
:D
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

This last segment of pics are from the conclusion of the the refill with the second liter of dextrose 5% plus some swelling pics 4 hours after the infusion is complete

Enjoy :D
Start of 2nd liter dextrose 5%
Start of 2nd liter dextrose 5%
So warm!
So warm!
My favorite view.  I swear i can just look and stare for a long time
My favorite view. I swear i can just look and stare for a long time
Front view last drops of 2nd bag of dex 5%
Front view last drops of 2nd bag of dex 5%
Last Drops of the 2nd bag of 5% dextrose
Last Drops of the 2nd bag of 5% dextrose
Full, Heavy, and sealed up and now a complete slave to my balls
Full, Heavy, and sealed up and now a complete slave to my balls
I'm so happy to see my efforts paying of with these literally gallon size balls (4 hours later)
I'm so happy to see my efforts paying of with these literally gallon size balls (4 hours later)
So heavy i wanted to rest my balls on the sink counter so bad but i had to get the pic for the archives (4 hours later)
So heavy i wanted to rest my balls on the sink counter so bad but i had to get the pic for the archives (4 hours later)
My balls were so extremely heavy right here that i could barely take the pic because of the massive pull of gravity from the weight (4 hours later)
My balls were so extremely heavy right here that i could barely take the pic because of the massive pull of gravity from the weight (4 hours later)
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

I found one more pic. I believe this was the next morning when i woke up after the refill because i have a towel between my legs to soak up any small amount of sweating that i had. Just so people know, especially beginners it will behoove you to infuse slow. When i take my time let my body relax and let everything fill up nice and slow i feel more comfortable, relaxed, calm, and also i find the sweats stay to a minimal if you do get them. Filling up super fast and maxing out when your body is not ready to accommodate the fluid (when you fill your balls up fast like in 20-30min your saying ok i filled you up and didnt give u a warning so deal with it and the body responds by sweating a lot and tell you back now deal with that sucka lol) will usually or most likely give you the sweats. So try taking your time and fill slow. Hey not to mention you will enjoy the ride longer. I dont know about you guys but i love being hooked up to the bag. I love that mental state of knowing drip by drip im getting bigger.
Attachments
Morning after and cock is about 80% full and bag about 75% full
Morning after and cock is about 80% full and bag about 75% full
doniger_guy

Post by doniger_guy »

saline_guy wrote:I found one more pic. I believe this was the next morning when i woke up after the refill because i have a towel between my legs to soak up any small amount of sweating that i had. Just so people know, especially beginners it will behoove you to infuse slow. When i take my time let my body relax and let everything fill up nice and slow i feel more comfortable, relaxed, calm, and also i find the sweats stay to a minimal if you do get them. Filling up super fast and maxing out when your body is not ready to accommodate the fluid (when you fill your balls up fast like in 20-30min your saying ok i filled you up and didnt give u a warning so deal with it and the body responds by sweating a lot and tell you back now deal with that sucka lol) will usually or most likely give you the sweats. So try taking your time and fill slow. Hey not to mention you will enjoy the ride longer. I dont know about you guys but i love being hooked up to the bag. I love that mental state of knowing drip by drip im getting bigger.

love to see you back.
~!!!!!!
DG
Started11-2002.9-2006 I am now a MonsertTube Sr. Owner. http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=18763&highlight=#18763
11/2013 http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/post-32746.html&highlight=#p32746
camma52

Post by camma52 »

Saline, great set of pic's, love how your ball sac expands to the shape it does as well as your cock. :shock:
I noticed that you don't seem to get much if any of migration too your stomach, is it natural or do you stop it?
camma
Tried pumping once and now I love it.
rojogan

Post by rojogan »

I am honestly speachless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pumpguy101

Post by pumpguy101 »

Simply incredible photos! I love that look of how you're maxed out like that. I bet that did feel great being all full and heavy. Thanks for posting all these, and please do post more when you do another session. :wink:
metopump

Post by metopump »

It is fantastic to have you back. I can't wait to see what you have in store. Great pictures.
2BIG4U?

Post by 2BIG4U? »

You get the most incredible results. Both cock and ballsack look absolutely enormous. I'm looking forward, as I'm sure we all are, to the pictures from your marathon this week.

I have definitely decided I want to try an infusion as soon as possible. Can you give me any guidance on where to get the needed supplies. I'm in the United States. I want to make sure I am getting my supplies from someone totally reliable. Will I need a prescription or anything like that?

I especially appreciate your advice on taking it very slowly. It makes perfect sense to give the tissues a chance to stretch out gently rather than forcing it. I've gotten some seepage when I pump by balls. While I am waiting to try infusion, I will try a ball pumping marathon....but much more slowly than I have ever done before.

Thanks for getting so huge. Your package is a real inspiration.
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

doniger_guy wrote:
saline_guy wrote:I found one more pic. I believe this was the next morning when i woke up after the refill because i have a towel between my legs to soak up any small amount of sweating that i had. Just so people know, especially beginners it will behoove you to infuse slow. When i take my time let my body relax and let everything fill up nice and slow i feel more comfortable, relaxed, calm, and also i find the sweats stay to a minimal if you do get them. Filling up super fast and maxing out when your body is not ready to accommodate the fluid (when you fill your balls up fast like in 20-30min your saying ok i filled you up and didnt give u a warning so deal with it and the body responds by sweating a lot and tell you back now deal with that sucka lol) will usually or most likely give you the sweats. So try taking your time and fill slow. Hey not to mention you will enjoy the ride longer. I dont know about you guys but i love being hooked up to the bag. I love that mental state of knowing drip by drip im getting bigger.

love to see you back.
~!!!!!!
DG
Thanks! doniger_guy. Glad to be back with all my fellow infusers just waiting for the day when we all reach that 2 gallon siZE of pure extacy! Also i want to thank you for being a long term friend of mine and the forum. :D

keep 'em growing,

Saline_Guy
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

camma52 wrote:Saline, great set of pic's, love how your ball sac expands to the shape it does as well as your cock. :shock:
I noticed that you don't seem to get much if any of migration too your stomach, is it natural or do you stop it?
camma
Thank you! camma52

Its funny you say that because i noticed that over the years and i decided a while back to do a test. That test consisted of me doing an infusion knowing full well that im going to fill this baby up until shes tight as a drum. Then on purpose i tried overfilling her until i saw migration but no matter how much saline or dex i pump my bag up with it likes to flow to my taint first then it works its way to my inner cheeks. So i have to say, ill go with natural. :D
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

rojogan wrote:I am honestly speachless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks! rojogan. :D
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

pumpguy101 wrote:Simply incredible photos! I love that look of how you're maxed out like that. I bet that did feel great being all full and heavy. Thanks for posting all these, and please do post more when you do another session. :wink:

pumpguy101,

Your totally welcome! :D Thanks for the compliments. I love how it feels when they get so full and comfortably tight with all that pressure bringing you about 10 secs away from cumming. When you get in that range of horniness thats when you have to use the power of your mind to fight off what feels like the sensation of knowing your probably going to cum. I do it all the time. Why,

1. I like to get myself close to the edge as possible.
2. Know i have the mind power to control my release at will.
3. I LOVE TO MAINTAIN MAXIMUM HORNIESs! (which also helps to mask slight soreness especially with marathons)

I'll post pics of this marathon sometime next week or weekend,

Saline_Guy