Moderator: bigray57

arcdist

Re: Ky Injection

Post by arcdist »

use a 20 guage needle and a caulk gun- dont inject into firm mass
cadlac

Post by cadlac »

if you only use 20cc or so out of a tube of ky, can you use from the same tube for following injections after it has been opened. i read there were preservatives in it, but i want to make sure it will still be safe. seems like kind of a waste to have a bunch of opened tubes of the stuff.
arcdist

Post by arcdist »

i have with no problems-- just close cap immediately after use to minimize chances of contamination
Metal_Micky

Post by Metal_Micky »

All fine... in fact I can find anything from 1st try out.

So just done a second and trippled the amount, plan to add in 3 or 4 days.
Metal_Micky

Post by Metal_Micky »

That was fun... Out and about that afternoon at a bar...I know people were looking and wondering about the bulge.
Came home and the wife wanted to play...
Mistake number 1... I think we got carried away, forgot to put cock ring (i use silicone stretchy) after... next day notice at least half now in my cock. Also there's a pulling sensation on one side... feels like the jel has ended up on top of my nut...well quite a bit. This has settled by today
Now I hope I'm not making mistake number two... pumping my cock today... think it may be to early to pump my balls... and deffo going to wait a few more days before I inject again.
Attachments
She loves to play with my doughnut!
She loves to play with my doughnut!
Not as swollen as when I saline.
Not as swollen as when I saline.
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

How have the injections turned out now ? Are you still larger than before ? Has it lumped up ?
Metal_Micky

Post by Metal_Micky »

75% happy lump in wrong place, still larger and still able to pump as much as I like.

Yes lump ontop of testicle... not sure why or if I can move it down with some massage???

Going for next shot tomorrow...
Metal_Micky

Post by Metal_Micky »

Chickend out at last hour... seems like a lot of the stuff has slowly gon into my cock and foreskin... the lump is very hard.

Will pump tomorrow to see if can get some drainage back into sack, will to pics.

No pain but even the misses thinks I should hang on for a bit... I'm only 90% sure I didn't inject into a part of the Vas at the very least and can't explain why the lump is so high.

NEXT time I will inject much much lower into srot but worry about leakage in public if I chaff!
arcdist

Post by arcdist »

as you sleep the scrotum skin contracts and forces ky toward the body and penis-as it slowly absorbs he scrot will relax-it will tend to stay higher than saline so wait a while and see what happens if you are uncomfortable--but later you will prob inject again as it is somewhAT ADDICTING
arcdist

Post by arcdist »

IT WILL STAY HARD FOR A LONG WHILE- I HAVENT INJECTED SINCE AUGUST AND MINE AROUND PENIS SHAFT JUST KNOW STARTING TO SOFTEN-BUT WHEN I GET ERECTION IT GETS ROCK HARD AGAIN WHICH IS WHAT I DESIRE ANYHOW
gandalf9997

Post by gandalf9997 »

I injected some KY Jelly (I don't remember exactly how much, for sure less than 100 mL, but maybe as little as 20mL) back in February. It wasn't sterile (I couldn't find any sterile K-Y, are they still making it?) and I think I got an infection because I got sick for a couple days right after injecting. So, I shopped around and found a surgical lube called E-Z Lube from Allegro Medical. It's nice because you can buy little packets of it, so it stays sterile until you need to open it (I was worried about getting a whole tube of sterile stuff and then having it get bacteria in between injection sessions).

It did seem to go down a little bit by June, but not too much if at all. Anyway, I wanted to go a little bit bigger in June, so I injected some E-Z Lube. I did two sessions, each about 30 mL of half-lube, half-saline. It swelled up quite a bit right away, and then after a week or two it went down a bit. However, it has been roughly the same size since the injection in June. That's one thing that has me worried. Most guys on here are saying 2-6 months, but it's been 5 months for me and I'm only noticing just a tiny bit of decrease.

The thing that really bothers me, though, is that my scrotum's always hard. I wanted it to be big, and I really do like the size that it is (although, I wouldn't mind it being just a touch bigger), but I hate it being hard. I want it to be jiggly, soft, and fun to play with. Also, ever since about the middle/end of June, the fluid/gel has creeped into my penis from my scrotum. This isn't all that bad, since it makes my cock bigger in girth, but it does make having sex more difficult, and peeing standing up is almost impossible, since my puffed-up foreskin hides my head too much.

So, for all you guys who have done K-Y, surgilube, whatever, is your sack hard or soft? Do you think I did something wrong? I injected as deep into the scrotum as I could, so that it wouldn't just be in the skin or anything. I mean, I've done saline multiple times and never had that issue, saline's always jiggly (unless I fill all the way to the point where the skin is taut).
reverso8

Post by reverso8 »

Hello "gandalf9997"; I too have injected KY jelly (see submission further back in htis thread) and had roughly the same experience as you. On one side of my scrotum the affect was quite ordinary and did as everyone said it would on this thread ie. stay longer and bigger, especially if you also saline/glucose infuse. So I went ahead and infused my other side with approx' the same amount of KY. (approx 35ml) (this side thing shouldn't matter but it does seem to with KY). However this time I had a hard and big lump that didn't want to decrease in size at all and I thought I was in trouble as it hurt. Most of the pain was from the hard lump plus testicle sitting real high and butting into the space where your testicles descend from at childhood. Eventually at 2 weeks I noticed a decided decrease in size and the discomfort subsided but still very hard (by now the right testicle had returned to complete normality and I looked very lopsided). The slow decrese is still happening and I anticipate I will be normal by about Xmas. I also have done saline/glucose many times and never had any problems of any sort (aside from the sweats with glucose) so today I'm doing my first saline infusion for a long time just to see what sort of reaction I get with the remaining KY. I've also been ball pumping in STJ all the while to see if that would help normalise things and hope that the lymphatic fluid produced might be an agent to soften my hard lump but to no avail (except I had lovely big balls....). Hope all this info' helps put your mind at rest. Ask away for any further depth in my answer.
James.
gandalf9997

Post by gandalf9997 »

Thanks, James. One concern I've had is just that the scrotum skin is so tough, so hard. I tried infusing normal saline a couple months ago, but it wouldn't even go in at all. I put the needle in all the way, like usual, which really hurt, and when I opened up the clamp to start the drip, it just didn't drip in. So, I figure it's so viscous in there that it won't let in any more fluid.
ingmar89

Post by ingmar89 »

Hi guys,

Just wanted to update my KY experience so far.
So I injected some Optilube about 1,5 months ago in my sack. Right after this i didn't feel so good for about a day or 2. When the illness subsided i decided to go again because i wasn't happy with the resultst (did only one side in my first attempt).
A day after i injected the other side i got ill again for about 2 days. So i am 99% sure this has got to do with the Optilube. The effects were like those of a light flu.

No about 1,5 months later all is good. My balls are nicely siced for normal day life, but big enough to have some fun with them. Also no side effects whatsoever. The mass is quite firm but still playable according to my gf.
I must say that the size only decreased a litle so far, which for me is a good thing.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me!
ermis1979

Post by ermis1979 »

hey guys from greece...i ve done several times saline and now i want something more permanently....can anyone give me instructions how to inject ky?how long will i have the results?is there any video to see for ky?thanks...