Ky Injection

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

reverso8

Re: Ky Injection

Post by reverso8 »

From my short experience, not a great deal but definitely a larger sack than normal, and harder too (10cc isn't much, try at least 20cc when you're certain you haven't had any reaction to the KY). That's more than likely due to the nature of the KY jelly but I tried very hard to disperse the KY by infusing saline before the KY. Since then I've tried putting the KY into the saline bag and warming it up to make it absorb and become one liquid. This sort of worked but you've got to keep it really warm, hot almost, as the KY wants to solidify within the saline. Even using an 18 gauge needle the flow rate was abysmal due to the less than viscous mixture. I got past this problem by using a syringe and taking the mixture out of the mixed bag and then using the needle I had already in my sack from trying it direct from the bag as a normal infusion, worked well. One of the hidden benefits seems to be when you try ball pumping, the effect is more immediate and much better.
jcgrow

Post by jcgrow »

i tried 10ml in each side of scrote. At first it was rather lumped on top of testicles after 7 days has evened out completely but now sac really is just hangs low.
side note. morning after injections, two bruises spread from injection site. went away but was sore for 2 days. anyone else experience this?
hippy02

Post by hippy02 »

Hi what sort of ky are people using any pics ?
jcgrow

Post by jcgrow »

hippy02

Post by hippy02 »

Cool thanks is it sterile?
cadlac

Post by cadlac »

i have been curious about trying this in my sac. do you inject it just like a saline inflation, except using a syringe or just under the skin.
arcdist

Post by arcdist »

just like saline in sac-just start with 20 ml or less on each side-- takes a few injections for your body to become accustomed to it -give small injection and give yourself a week or so to adjust/its not going any where sooner than that
hippy02

Post by hippy02 »

Anyone got any pics of there ky injections?
ingmar89

Post by ingmar89 »

So what about this:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/OPTILUBE-ACTIVE ... 3cc8f9549d

Would that be safe to inject? Seems to be comparible with KY...
Metal_Micky

Post by Metal_Micky »

OPTILUBE ACTIVE.... I'll let you all know.
Placed order, will try next week...
cadlac

Post by cadlac »

so i did my first injection of ky last nite, 10 cc on each side of my scrotum. after a couple hours the two lumps dissapated and the ky must have spread inside my scrotum. my sac is a little bigger than normal and it feels like the skin is thick, is this what you should expect? how long do you know if your body is having a reaction or and infection. so far nothing. a little tender near one of the injection sites but nothing terrible. i was hoping to do another 10-15 cc on each side today.
ingmar89

Post by ingmar89 »

Where do you guys order your KY jelly. I want to try this and live in the Netherlands.
Best thing i found is my optilube active link above... But not sure if safe..
ingmar89

Post by ingmar89 »

Where do you guys order your KY jelly. I want to try this and live in the Netherlands.
Best thing i found is my optilube active link above... But not sure if safe..

edit://

what about this, is this safe?
http://www.ebay.nl/itm/OPTILUBE-LUBRICA ... 481wt_1185
lik2pump

Post by lik2pump »

Not sure if but if I've read the tube correctly pretty sure it says for external use only don't know if really safe injecting ky into the body how about the side effects from this are any of you doctors I had a problem which I had to see my doctor at the time I had been pumped up from the night before he asked about my swelling I didn't lie told him the truth he advices me to stop telling me about the dangers of doing real damage to myself but I ignored his advice using saline sounds safe anything else I would check with a professional sorry to sound like a buzz kill but always be on the side of caution
Metal_Micky

Post by Metal_Micky »

Metal_Micky wrote:OPTILUBE ACTIVE.... I'll let you all know.
Placed order, will try next week...
48 hours later and alls swell... next time (soon) I'll use a bigger needle though... was hard work getting it in.