Ky Injection

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Original_Syba

Re: Ky Injection

Post by Original_Syba »

Eh I probably wouldn't ever do this again. I used surgilube, which is the same thing, for several months and lost a bit of skin due to necrosis. It didn't wreak any workings on the inside like a previous other person said, but I got about a small spot on the shaft that rotted out.I managed to clip the hole shut and superglued it till it healed closed. It's not much fun anyway. Yeah you get a longer lasting enlargement, but it hurts. You will lose out on sleep because it will randomly pinch or itch in your sleep.
If you really want to try some people mixed it in saline bags and infused it.
I personally used syringes and injected it directly.
ermis1979

Post by ermis1979 »

any suggestions?how can i do it?
Surgilube

Post by Surgilube »

Yes, it can be done, but be sure to use a sterile procedure. I have injected several times, starting with about 20 cc the first time. Got a bit of bruising, but after about 3days, the swelling subsided and the encapsulation started to form. I continued to inject to form the "donut" with a great deal of success. I started working my way down the shaft, and I now have a cock that is o touch over 7 inches in circumference. I also get quite a few stares from guys in the shower room at the gym. One guy was so impressed that he asked if he could touch it. It immediately sprang to full erection. Luckily, there was only two of us there at the time, so he took it to the finish line for me. :wink:
Metal_Micky

Post by Metal_Micky »

Well... not sure what happened but just had a blow out / scrotal abscess.
Feeling shivery over last few days and scrotum swelling.
Never been 100% comfortable since Oct 2012 after doing surgilube and I guess that's what's just popped out?
No pus or smell to speak of just mostly semi clear liquid about a pint of it!

Feel so much more comfortable now, I think I'll carry on doing dressings till Monday as the local Dr don't work Friday afternoons and the nearest A&E is 18 miles away!
Bloody UK NHS!