Moderator: bigray57

mercedestv

Re: Male Breast filling

Post by mercedestv »

Des seins magnifiques
phranti

Post by phranti »

Hopefully doing another inflation with my gf this weekend. Gonna go for 1000ml + each side...will upload a couple pics if if goes ahead.
boobies!!!!
Inflator

Post by Inflator »

Awesome. You're lucky to have a gf who's into it. My wife is sort of ambivalent, but she indulges with me when we have time. With 2 little ones, its tough, so its usually just me late at night.

I got another batch of supplies, and I'm gonna do one tomorrow night. Its been about 6 months since my last breast inflation. I'm pretty psyched.
ofpumper

Post by ofpumper »

Hello all

my contributio, my nipple pumped with new large cup noogleberry
Last edited by ofpumper on Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
phranti

Post by phranti »

Nice! Must get myself a noogleberry. Hoping to inflate again this weekend if I have time, will get some pics. GF is still not keen on me dressing up but hopefully she'll start to come round to the idea. Either way I dont mind...shes awesome and likes playing with my boobs :)
boobies!!!!
Inflator

Post by Inflator »

From a few weeks ago.
Attachments
IMG_2446.JPG
IMG_2444.JPG
FullSizeRender 2.jpg
eam2012

Post by eam2012 »

Nice job. How much saline and how long did they last?
AmberCDinNC

Post by AmberCDinNC »

I have been interested in doing this for a VERY long time, but I have one question about something that is very important to me.

I love CDing, and part of the fun is being able to transform myself to a fairly beautiful, fit woman and then back again in a matter of hours. I know that breast inflation typically doesn't last long, and even if it lasts 24 hours it's not a deal-breaker. I just have to plan ahead. My biggest concern, however, is any long-term and/or permanent changes that can occur due to breast inflation.

When breast inflation is performed, are there any permanent changes to the skin/breast tissue, or is the time they are inflated too little to make any permanent changes? I don't want to do this and find that although most of the saline/swelling is gone, I have a small amount of permanent added tissue/swelling. I also would be horrified if it made my skin stretch and/or sag. I really want to know if your chest goes back 100% to normal after the process, and how long it usually takes to get back completely to "normal".

If anyone can give me any personal results/changes from breast inflation I would greatly appreciate it. I would especially love to hear frequency of inflation, etc. (example, I have been doing this once a month for 9 years with no changes, etc.). Thanks!
guysmiley

Post by guysmiley »

AmberCDinNC wrote:I have been interested in doing this for a VERY long time, but I have one question about something that is very important to me.

I love CDing, and part of the fun is being able to transform myself to a fairly beautiful, fit woman and then back again in a matter of hours. I know that breast inflation typically doesn't last long, and even if it lasts 24 hours it's not a deal-breaker. I just have to plan ahead. My biggest concern, however, is any long-term and/or permanent changes that can occur due to breast inflation.

When breast inflation is performed, are there any permanent changes to the skin/breast tissue, or is the time they are inflated too little to make any permanent changes? I don't want to do this and find that although most of the saline/swelling is gone, I have a small amount of permanent added tissue/swelling. I also would be horrified if it made my skin stretch and/or sag. I really want to know if your chest goes back 100% to normal after the process, and how long it usually takes to get back completely to "normal".

If anyone can give me any personal results/changes from breast inflation I would greatly appreciate it. I would especially love to hear frequency of inflation, etc. (example, I have been doing this once a month for 9 years with no changes, etc.). Thanks!
Like you, I'm very interested in this and I have the same questions. From what I've gathered so far if you limit the frequency you shouldn't run into any permanent issues. For me, I'm only interested in doing it every few months in order to go out dressed so once every 2-3 months shouldn't be an issue. I've read enough on this site and elsewhere to say with a degree of certainty that you go back down to normal once you've absorbed the saline and how long it takes depends on how well hydrated you were prior to the infusion.

What gives me pause is the conflicting reports of pain while infusing. I've read that it's not bad and I've read that it hurts like crazy.

Either way, once I get my weight down a bit more I'm going to try it out. I've got about 20lbs to go (already dropped 20lbs, the goal is 195lbs) and with the intense focus on booty exercises I've been doing I think my body will look pretty good if I can manage a C cup with an infusion.
mjim7

Post by mjim7 »

In life there are always reasons not to do stuff, or to maybe do it another day. When I first read about breast inflation, I knew it had to be done, and the first time I tried it it was a big scary deal, with lots of worries, like will they last for weeks, will it be agonisingly painfull, and will I have stretched ‘old lady boobs’ hanging down to my waist.

To answer a few questions;

Pain; the needles going in don’t really hurt, but saline stings, so I take 2 paracetamol or acitominophen or whatever 30 minutes earlier, but it really is no big deal. You won’t need to be held down with a small log between the teeth like when Doc Holliday digs a bullet out of your chest.

Skin stretching: In the summer, I inflate about once a week, usually 250 and sometimes 500 ccs a side, and after about 5 years and hundreds of inflations have yet to see any stretching or stretch marks.

‘Hang time’ For me a confortable infusion rate is 250ccs per hour per side, and 250ccs gives fairly prominent boobs (40a/b) for 3-5 hours, and 500cc (40c) for about 5-7 hours, and after 12 hours, they are barely noticeable. I guess it depends on a lot of factors, like how much liquid you drink, temperature etc. I read glucose gets bigger and lasts longer, but that’s much riskier.

Having a pair of breasts for a few hours is an amazing experience that few males will ever get to try, and totally addictive in my case.

Assuming you’ve read all there is on this site, watched the videos, done the research and know what you’re doing with hygiene and not making your saline in the kitchen sink, ‘just do it’. If it hurts too much, turn the flow down, or stop and try another day. If it works well, we’re all waiting to see the photos.
mr_gator

Post by mr_gator »

I am having a hard time getting saline with out a script . is there any place out there
Solaris

Post by Solaris »

Bonjour à tous,
Voilà deux photos d'une petite injection au glucose. Il m'arrive parfois de faire des injections plus importantes (250 ml par sein) mais je trouve que l'esthétique d'une petite injection de 60 ml est parfois plus agréable.
Le plaisir de sentir sa poitrine étant le même :P
Bises aux amateurs
Attachments
IMG_2158a.jpg
IMG_2154a.jpg
AmberCDinNC

Post by AmberCDinNC »

Thank you for the replies!!! I'll have an opportunity to do this in a month or so, and so I'm beginning to make preparations. I, too, want to do this prior to going out en femme. Now--the biggest part of my preparations is getting saline. Kind-of necessary <grin>.

Can someone tell me the best way to acquire saline? I think I saw someone post that it requires a prescription here in the US. Boy--that's strange. Having to get a prescription for saltwater! :-)
phranti

Post by phranti »

Infusing this weekend. Cant wait. gonna do my butt again too. :)
boobies!!!!
christina.herslut

Post by christina.herslut »

I would love to see those pics and get the details for needle placement.