Saline or N2o stories?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

eddiebizzare

Saline or N2o stories?

Post by eddiebizzare »

There does not seem to be any saline or N2o related stories that I can locate. Anyone know a source o feel like writing?
abetoo

Re: Saline or N2O stories?

Post by abetoo »

What kind of stories are you looking for on these topics?
abetoo

Re: Saline or N2O stories?

Post by abetoo »

Following is a lengthy account of why I started doing saline infusions along with an account of some of my first saline experiences.

"At quite a young age I became fascinated with my scrotum and the fact that it was empty other than for my testicles. It seemed to me that it was quite a bit larger than it needed to be just to hold my balls. I was unaware of the scientific reasons for the way the male genitals were configured and I really didn’t much care either at that age. I often wondered if something could be put in my sac to fill and expand it as it seemed to be kind of shriveled up like a prune. I did however perform various experiments with my genitals, which I won’t go into here. But since at that time in my life, information on scrotal infusion was not readily available, it ended up only being a curiosity in my mind.

Many years passed and then along came the good old internet. I had become involved in doing vacuum pumping of my penis and scrotum and at times did searches on the internet for more information on that subject. One day while surfing and searching I happened upon an article about scrotal infusions. My mind flashed back to my younger days and my interest was immediately aroused. Subsequent searches produced more documents and various websites discussing and detailing all manners of scrotal play. I read everything that I could find that was freely available on-line about scrotal infusion and studied all the photos available. Say no more, I was hooked as finally maybe my dreams of inflating my sac could be fulfilled.

I made up a list of supplies I needed, located a place on-line where I could get them, and proceeded to order the necessary items to perform the infusion. The supplies eventually arrived so all that was left to do was wait for the right opportunity to attempt my first infusion. Even though I wanted to experience scrotal inflation, I had no experience in doing such a thing to myself. I tried to locate someone nearby to help do my first infusion but was unsuccessful. Having some unknown person perform the task had its own concerns as well. In either case, there were many concerns I had regarding things like sterility, procedures to use, my scrotum’s capacity, etc. so although timing was an issue, I also needed to get my nerve up as well. Finally an appropriate time presented itself and I decided to proceed on my own. I was very excited that I was about to experience something I had dreamt about for a long time.

From what I had seen, I believed that my scrotum was naturally larger than many. Because of this I felt I could do a 1000 cc saline infusion as a first attempt but decided to proceed in 250 cc increments just in case it couldn’t hold as much as I thought. Due to its natural large size I decided to forego all the scrotal massaging I had read that many others did before an infusion. I did apply some warm wet cloths to my genitals for a while and made the room quite warm to make the sac as extended and flaccid as possible. Using all the sterile techniques I had read about, I proceeded with the infusion.

I was a little concerned that the needle insertion may hurt quite a bit so I chose to use a small 28 gauge ¾” long butterfly needle because I felt smaller would likely be less painful. I inserted the needle about an inch below the intersection of my penis and scrotum just to the right of the septum in the center of my sac. To my amazement I felt nothing at all as I pushed the needle in as far as it would go, taking care not to impale something inside my sac. I had read in some articles that you needed to use two needles, one on each side to fill both halves of the scrotum. I chose to use just one needle as it was easier since I was doing this by myself and it was difficult enough keeping track of everything. I infused the first 250 cc and watched in awe as my scrotum grew. The only sensation was a very slight stinging or tingling in my sac at the start of the infusion. This did not concern me as I had read that others had experienced this as well. However due to the small gauge of the needle, it took a long time to infuse 250 cc, even with the flow line valve wide open. (The internal size of the needle in essence determines the maximum infusion rate that can be achieved.) Obviously only one needle was necessary as both halves of my sac were being inflated.

It was apparent that my scrotum could hold much more, which made me very happy, so I decided to switch to a larger metal 22 gauge 2” needle for the next 250 cc to try to speed up the infusion process. Again I felt nothing as this larger needle was jabbed into my sac. It was actually easier to insert this needle since my sac was now inflated with 250 cc of saline. I worried a little about the length of the needle in that I may accidentally prick a testicle or poke the needle out the other side of the scrotum. So I was very careful when I moved around and took care in how the needle was oriented in my sac. Actually the needle does not move around much relative to other things in the scrotum due to the internal membranes in the sac. In the end I found that as the scrotum grew in size there was even less danger of pricking anything, but still I was careful. The most difficult time to insert the needle I found is when the scrotum is completely empty as you need to watch so you don’t hit a blood vessel in the sac, don’t penetrate through the other side of the scrotum, and don’t stick the needle into a testicle, cord, or your penis where it passes adjacent to the sac. You want to avoid piercing the scrotum more than once (i.e. don’t pull the needle out and reinsert it if at all possible) as every insertion hole is later a potential leak site, especially on larger volume inflations.

The next 250 cc proceeded much quicker but there was a little more stinging in my scrotum as the fluid flowed. I now attribute that stinging to my body’s reaction to its first experience with a foreign solution in my virgin sac. At 500 cc my scrotum still seemed to have plenty of capability to expand further – great!!!! Overall the feeling was absolutely so wonderful and very erotic to me – I really can’t describe how euphoric I felt. So I continued on with another 250 cc to a total of 750 cc. Again all went fine so I made the decision to add another 250 cc. At 1000 cc my scrotum did not seem to be nearing its volume limit so since I had an additional 250 cc bag of solution I decided to infuse it as well.

At 1250 cc my scrotum felt fabulous and my dream had finally been realized. Since my scrotum still seemed to have room, had more solution been available, I would have likely added more, but I was uncertain how much more it could really hold. In any case, I thought at the time that this was sufficient for my first attempt. When I first removed the needle there was a little leakage from the needle insertion site but after a few minutes of applying pressure to the puncture I was able to stop the flow. I covered the puncture site with a small bandage.

Now I needed to wait to see how long it would take for my sac to return to its normal size. To me, my scrotum now looked like the sac on some bulls I had seen. The sensation of having this large bull sac hanging between my legs was highly exhilarating to say the least. Being able to swing it around and rock it back and forth like a pendulum was so erotic. Sweet precum was flowing profusely from my cock all the while I was doing the infusion so obviously I was quite aroused by the experiment. I would have liked to have tried having intercourse in that condition but since I was alone at the time I had to settle for masturbation. In a matter of moments a huge load of cum flowed from my cock. The quantity seemed larger than my normal ejaculation, probably due to my heightened arousal and excitement for an extended period of time.

Since I did this session on a Sunday morning I had to go to work with a fairly large bulge in my trousers the following day. Although I wore a set of baggier pants, I’m sure that my enlarged package was noticed by the more observant individuals around. Within 48 hours everything was pretty well back to normal. This experiment had so excited me that I wanted to proceed as soon as possible with a larger infusion. I immediately ordered more supplies. I made a plan to do several more infusions increasing each infusion session by 500 cc above the previous session so I ordered sufficient saline to be able to accomplish this. A couple of days later, the supplies I ordered arrived at the house.

On the evening when the supplies arrived I immediately decided to do a 1500 cc infusion. It was only 4 days since the first infusion. This time I decided to use a 20 gauge catheter style needle as various articles had discussed. I felt this would be safer from an internal pricking standpoint. In the end I did not like the catheter needle as I had trouble getting it to flow properly as well as being able to maintain a steady flow through it. I found that I tended to kink it quite a bit. It kinked so much in the same place that I actually became afraid it may break off leaving a piece of the plastic catheter in my sac which I certainly did not need or want.

Overall everything went well and although my scrotum seemed quite full at 1500 cc I believed it could hold more. One problem arose this time. I was unable to easily get the needle insertion site to stop leaking. As the next day was a work day, I ended up going to work with my sac leaking water. It was leaking quite a bit so my trousers got all wet and I eventually ended up going home early. Later that evening I was able to get the leaking stopped. The profuse leaking was a result of various things. I believe the larger volume infusion contributed because of the increased pressure in the scrotum. The larger needle I used was also a contributor. Lastly I inserted the needle lower down the front of my sac as I did not want to insert it in that same area as the prior infusion needles had been. This meant that while standing the weight of the saline put more pressure on the infusion site.

After this session, it was a while before I was able to try any further infusions. I also felt I needed to find a way to stop the site leakage quicker, before I tried any larger infusions. Another decision I made was to use only metal needles for all future infusions, although I did try another session with a catheter style needle with no better luck than the initial attempt.

During this time also, I decided to go on the net and try to find out if anyone knew what the largest infusion was that people knew had been done. I posted the question to a couple of websites dealing with infusions. In the responses and searches I was told from one source that 3500 cc was the largest they had heard of, while another mentioned a 4000 cc infusion done on an acquaintance but neither could provide any photographic evidence to show what they looked like. One respondent stated that they were uncertain as to what the largest infusion was, however they believed that the maximum volume that could be achieved during any infusion session was governed by the individual’s state of mind as well as the feeling and condition of the scrotum at the time of infusion. From my own experience so far I doubted if I could really do anything over 2500 cc.

Over the next while, my plans changed somewhat. The next few infusions I did were smaller and more for pure sexual enjoyment. I did one 500 cc session with a lady friend, who I had managed to convince to help me. Initially, she had been quite skeptical about getting involved with such a ritual, but in the end she had to admit that she truly enjoyed constantly fondling and playing with my enlarged nut sac. I have to say I enjoyed it a lot too. After the infusion was complete, we fucked our brains out that night. An excellent blow job or two were also part of the evening’s festivities.

As mentioned earlier I had done some scrotal vacuum pumping so I decided to try a session where I first vacuum pumped my sac and then did an infusion of 1000 cc. This was also very sensual. I vacuum pump in 7 ½ minute cycles which consist of 5 minute period where a 10” vacuum is applied followed by a 2 ½ minute relaxation period with no vacuum. I did this for 7 cycles or a total vacuum time of 35 minutes. The vacuum pumping enlarges the testicles as well as the scrotum unlike an infusion session which just enlarges the scrotum. It also lengthens the cords. A session of 7 cycles approximately doubles the size of my testicles and makes them less tender. It generally takes about 15 hours for my balls to return to normal size after a vacuum session such as this. During this session, it felt so good to have these enlarged balls sloshing around in the saline.

I have done a maximum of 24 cycles of vacuum pumping and that resulted in a huge enlargement in the testicles. . I would like to do about an 18 cycle pumping session and then do a either a 2000 or 3000 cc inflation – that should be very erotic. In the later cycles on a long vacuuming session, the sac skin tends to really thicken a lot so that may have some impact on an inflation session after pumping. Sometime I will write another article about my pumping experiences in more detail.

Another thing I had read about during my investigations into scrotal infusion was testicular injection which also aroused my curiosity, but since my testicles tend to be quite tender and sensitive I couldn’t see how I would be able to do something like that. However wouldn’t you know it, eventually my curiosity got the best of me and I had to try it.

I did a 10 cc injection to the left testicle using a 28 gauge ¾” long butterfly needle. Amazingly again I did not feel any pain even as the needle was pushed deep into the center of my testicle. The injection went quickly and very well. The ball grew some in size and became quite hard and firm. I then tried doing the right testicle but after about only 3 cc I had to quit as it began to hurt quite a bit. The right testicle hurt for a day or so after the attempt while the left one returned to normal without pain. Because I’m not much into pain and this hurt quite a bit, I decided I wouldn’t try this again. However, I think now that if I had repositioned the needle I could have eliminated the pain, so my plan is eventually to do a 10 cycle vacuum pumping session on my scrotum. Then with my testicles nicely enlarged, I will do a 30 to 50 cc injection into each ball to really swell and harden them up. I believe that since the testicular tissue will already be expanded, more flexible, and engorged with bodily fluid due to the vacuuming; a relatively large saline injection should be quite easy to do. We’ll see. Remember - never say never.

Eventually I decided to do a 2000 cc injection. For this infusion session, I decided to use a large 14 gauge metal needle and see how fast I could fill my sac. The infusion was going well but I had to cut it short at 1900 cc due to some unexpected visitors arriving at my place during the infusion. At the point that I stopped it had taken less that 40 minutes to infuse the 1900 cc. When I stopped the infusion my sac was quite taunt and I felt that I was close to its volume limit. My sac was aching quite a bit after the infusion which I believe may have been caused by the high speed at which I infused the saline. Basically I stretched the sac too fast causing it to hurt, but I also thought I may be reaching to limit of liquid it could take. In earlier infusions, I had started using crazy glue to seal the infusion site and keep it from leaking. This worked quite well even with this large needle. I had also tried other things like liquid bandage but those methods did not work near as well as the glue for sealing the leak.

The next major session I did was a combination of vacuum pumping and infusion. I vacuum pumped for 10 cycles or about an hour, so my nuts were nicely engorged. Then I did a 1000 cc scrotal saline infusion. The difference this time was I did it live on an adult web-cam site.

I typically open a chat room to go with the web-cam session to allow viewers to ask questions. Since watching vacuum pumping is a little like watching paint dry it helps to be able to chat some. It also lets me know who is watching. I had vacuum pumped before on web-cam so when I started up, it attracted some viewers as normal. The usual questions came up from the viewers who had never seen it before.

When I switched to the infusion phase however, the word spread quickly throughout the site and over 100 viewers were soon watching – likely almost everyone who was logged into the site. For the majority of them this was something they had never witnessed before and few even knew the practice existed. A small number of people were completely appalled and disgusted by what they saw. I told them if they didn’t like it, not to watch, but few left. My video stream never got shut down nor was I banned from the site, so it must not have upset anyone too bad.

Some viewers were extremely interested and asked a lot of questions. Several men wanted to know how they could get started doing infusions of their own. A few women were very interested and watched intently asking a variety of questions. At least two women were obviously highly turned-on by what they saw as they both started masturbating on their cams as they watched my cam and the infusion. One 28 year old lady desperately wanted to be right there with me, so as she said, “She could fuck my ass off when I was finished.” It would have been nice I must admit, as she was very nice eye candy. At times I thought she was going to climb right into her monitor trying to see better what was happening.

A woman in her 50s, who was also watching and who had asked quite a few very detailed questions, has contacted me several times wanting to get together so she can help me first-hand with an infusion session. I would love to take her up on the offer, but she lives on the other side of the country. It is definitely more enjoyable to do the infusions in the company of someone else.

After that session I was out of saline and infusion supplies. As well due to personal circumstances I did not have the time to experiment further for quite a few months. All the while, I kept wondering if I had reached the volume limit that my scrotum could take. The curiosity got to me and since I would have the opportunity in the future to do more infusions I ordered more supplies. After the supplies arrived I kept thinking about what I should try next and when."

To be continued………Enjoy!
eddiebizzare

Re: Saline or N2o stories?

Post by eddiebizzare »

Nice account of your adventures. :D

I'm searching for more "fantasy" Like guys getting blown up huge against their will, or taking the infusion a little to far etc. You know, stuff that is best left to the imagination... :)

With all stories out there and the number of people into infusion I'm surprised that there are not more stories about it...
ChocoNutz

Post by ChocoNutz »

729b4l

Post by 729b4l »

Why is it that it is so much more exciting reading about this than seeing it in a video?

Gets me hard!
abetoo

Post by abetoo »

First the story at the URL that is listed is a fantasy as there are several things in it that reveal that the writer is not totally familiar with saline infusions and the male genitals, however it is a great fantasy, which I for one would love to particpate in

I think it is the fantasy associated with it. Imagination is a wonderful thing. When reading about it the subject could be you and you can imagine all sorts of associated things that could be happening. With video you see exactly what is happening and to who. That can stimulate the mind too but often ina different way.
729b4l wrote:Why is it that it is so much more exciting reading about this than seeing it in a video?
inflationking

Post by inflationking »

729b4l wrote:Why is it that it is so much more exciting reading about this than seeing it in a video?

Gets me hard!
For one thing a needle in the testicle does not hurt. Penetrating the skin is much more intense than the testicles.
If you go too far or just get unlucky and hit a nerve it will create a hell of an ache.
I FOUND OUT THE HARD WAY!
I've done about 4 or 5 testicle infusions.
I love it but I spoke with my Dr. about any complications.
She says the repeated trauma of the needle could cause cancer.
So just for fun I did my last one three days ago.
I used a 60cc syringe and a 22 Gage needle.
I infused 120cc in each. No real pain just a little ache that I enjoyed for several hours.
That's it nor needles in my testicles. Darn it!

Sorry no pics but right this minute I have everything chinched down tight and a 18Ga needle where the foreskin used to be.
I have never done an infusion this way.
It is different and for me it hut pretty bad. I'm at 800cc right now and it's still running pretty fast.
Bag is almost 5 ft above the infusion site so the pressure is about 2.3 psi.
Tissues are tight as hell and are in constant low pain.
Probably will have skin burn from this.
inflationking

Post by inflationking »

eddiebizzare wrote:Nice account of your adventures. :D

I'm searching for more "fantasy" Like guys getting blown up huge against their will, or taking the infusion a little to far etc. You know, stuff that is best left to the imagination... :)

With all stories out there and the number of people into infusion I'm surprised that there are not more stories about it...
It can and has happened!
No one would believe it so I'm not going there.
kelvinatorva

Post by kelvinatorva »

Great stories guys, especially abetoo. I had wondered about pumping the balls big for an hour, then doing a saline session. I've done one 1000 ml saline session so far, and really enjoyed the experience. Plan to pump my balls big, then do a 1000 ml 5% dextrose session and see what happens. Should be doing this in two weeks. I'll let you know how it goes. Till then, pump bit and infuse often. K :wink:
eddiebizzare

Post by eddiebizzare »

inflationking wrote:
eddiebizzare wrote:Nice account of your adventures. :D

It can and has happened!
No one would believe it so I'm not going there.

SHARE SHARE SHARE! :)
eddiebizzare

Post by eddiebizzare »

anymore? These stories are so hard to find.
eddiebizzare

Post by eddiebizzare »

Been awhile. These stories are harder to find than hens teeth. Anymore?
sketchysketch

Post by sketchysketch »

Hi there!

Anyone found some recent saline inflation erotic fiction in the last few months? i have been looking for this stuff, but cant seem to find any :(

cheers!