Warning! Self injection of anything has many serious risks!

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

admin
Site Admin

Warning! Self injection of anything has many serious risks!

Post by admin »

Please be extremely careful. Anytime you inject any substance, saline, ky, surgilube, or any of the many other things discussed on this board. You can cause serious health problems resulting in extreme illness or even death.

Just because you've read that someone else has done it with problems does not guarantee you will have the same experience or reaction. Things can and
do go wrong. Injections or inflations of air or gases can cause severe problems like infections, allergic reactions and even death.

This is a free area for open discussion of these types of activities - but we can not advise you as to their safety. There are serious risks and you should be fully aware of this. We do not claim that any of these activities are safe.
exx78

Re: Warning! Self injection of anything has many serious ris

Post by exx78 »

Problem after filling

Hi all,

He became my problem with filling the bags and I do not know if it is related, or not. The first day I inlet of about 300 ml, everything is in order and within 12 hours everything is absorbed. The next day I again inlet of 300 ml, and about 4 hours after I started filling the whole body shaking, my heart was pounding a lot I did not know what was happening to me. After about an hour of this condition ceased, but it was very uncomfortable and hard for me to breathe. It may be related to the absorption solution, or it was some kind of psychological panic?
jddill

Post by jddill »

Injecting something other than plain saline aren't you.
exx78

Post by exx78 »

It was normal saline ..
gabrielageo

Re: Warning! Self injection of anything has many serious risks!

Post by gabrielageo »

it's sterile water safe for injection?
the_fake_belly

Post by the_fake_belly »

do you think this could be it? https://www.healthtap.com/user_question ... ne-do-harm
...and maybe you hit a vein?
Youtube: Chubfiction
Xtube: thefakebelly
Be cautious, be positive. :lol:
Thatguy85

Post by Thatguy85 »

Ive been reading about it and purchased some saline. Im enclosing a pic to ask if what I got is the correct saline.
.09 sodium chloride yes?
the_fake_belly wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:14 am do you think this could be it? https://www.healthtap.com/user_question ... ne-do-harm
...and maybe you hit a vein?
nosepicker

Post by nosepicker »

The links dude posted are very true. I'm a vet assistant and giving fluids to animals with heart conditions can give animals heart attacks. I would assume the same is true with humans. It is not a rare thing, hypertension is a real risk. If you have a heart condition (or on any stimulants) I would not recommend injecting fluids. Especially large amounts of them. I'd get your ticker checked out and possibly talk to your doctor before injecting again.
Jonte

Post by Jonte »

nosepicker wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 8:45 pm The links dude posted are very true. I'm a vet assistant and giving fluids to animals with heart conditions can give animals heart attacks. I would assume the same is true with humans. It is not a rare thing, hypertension is a real risk. If you have a heart condition (or on any stimulants) I would not recommend injecting fluids. Especially large amounts of them. I'd get your ticker checked out and possibly talk to your doctor before injecting again.
Yes, but I think that the information on this website refers to regular saline infusions? Not the same when saline is simply stored inside the spacey area of your ballsack. It's not like all that saline goes straight into your system. It takes days for the saline to be absorbed.