N20 First try

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

eddiebizzare

N20 First try

Post by eddiebizzare »

Been talking to "MJ" and he filled me in on how to do this... No pun intended.

I did my very first N2o inflation and it does feel amazing.

I didn't try to break any records here, it was just a test inflation to see how I liked it, the results etc. Plus, I wanted to see how my body reacted to the N2o.

It's really hard to describe the feeling, but all I can say is a little more an I would have cum hands free..
It's been 36 hours now, and my body has had time to work on getting rid of the N2o, I've had a little light headed feeling from time to time, and my sinuses have been a little stuffed up, but nothing major.. nothing that wouldn't have me do it again.

As an added bonus, my Wife LOVES it. She really got turned on watching me do it and helping.
IMG_0203-1.jpg
IMG_0203-1.jpg (42.5 KiB) Viewed 10621 times
IMG_0210-1.jpg
IMG_0210-1.jpg (46.67 KiB) Viewed 10605 times
curious78

Re: N20 First try

Post by curious78 »

how is this done?
eddiebizzare

Post by eddiebizzare »

curious78 wrote:how is this done?
pretty simple really, here is the information that I received from a board member here. I followed his instructions with no issues, I have inflated 3 times now with no problems, taking it a little further each time.

I connected my IV line to the cream whipper a little different the he did but it works great.
Basically, I cut the "drip" part of the IV line and found that it fit perfectly over the removable cream dispenser. To make the connection permanent, I used a thin coat of JB weld and let it dry. The whipper bottle is new, and only used for this.
IMG_0198.jpg
IMG_0198.jpg (40.54 KiB) Viewed 9235 times

go to http://www.kinkymedical.net/ to buy the I.V line (they only sell one kind) some 23 guage butterfly needles then go to ebay buy a n2o cream whipper (like one in photo) next get some extra tubing and cable ties (to keep the tube from poping off) and some shoestring to tie off your sack (if you tie way too tight you'll feel like you been kicked in the balls an pass out). you can place the needle anywhere you like (i find the base of hte penis to less painful place to poke) and the needle only goes just under the skin (tip of the needle) and your all set........1) the inflation itself dose not hurt at all (feels like cool air)......2) n2o feel way better then co2, co2 have a burning feeling like your balls on fire, n2o just have a cool feeling......3) the more you inflate the bigger you'll get....4) you can keep the needle in long as you like (to reinflate agian...fun)....5) sex....well if it can fit in just becareful (no fast sex) geting head is a whole lot safer......6) inflate too thight can make you cum like carzy.....7) drink some water before and after inflation (it helps)..... a full deflation takes a few hours 2 tops, wait like 10 mins before you untie to deflate fast and safe........9) N2o will be absorbed through the body......10) Does it last long? about an hour.....11) Any complication what you have had doing this? Skin irritation? Cramping? Headaches? no just use baby oil when your done because if you inflate tight it will feel like a sunburn when you deflate........12) i havent lost any feeling.....13) If so, what kind and how long? I mean, you get the idea....i got thicker and a little "taller" your penis will grow way bigger she loves it.....
curious78

Post by curious78 »

thanks
kuddlkat

Post by kuddlkat »

eddiebizzare wrote: go to http://www.kinkymedical.net/ to buy the I.V line (they only sell one kind) some 23 guage butterfly needles then go to ebay buy a n2o cream whipper (like one in photo) next get some extra tubing and cable ties (to keep the tube from poping off) and some shoestring to tie off your sack
Just wanted to check since Kinky Medical's site doesn't offer much info on the products. The IV line is their "IV Administration set (IVAD)" and the butterfly needles is their "23 gauge x 3/4 inch IV infusion set (IVCI23)"?

I'm pretty much a noob to needles (esp in the sack), but always wanted to do saline. My mate's distaste towards me pumping big is a major detractor too, but with N2O it looks like I won't need to waddle around for days waiting for my fun bag to return to a less conspicuous size. I've had some practice w/ keeping things sterile (I've done sounds extensively) so it wouldn't be a problem to step up the safety for this.

As far as the needles go, are they the "catheter" type? I've been trying to do research on them but most websites I've found assumes you know all those details. So, needle goes in, you hold the wings and pull the needle back out through the center, then attach the tubing? Sorry, even with my large and varied experiences, I've never had the opportunity to learn any of this.
eddiebizzare

Post by eddiebizzare »

kuddlkat wrote:
eddiebizzare wrote: go to http://www.kinkymedical.net/ to buy the I.V line (they only sell one kind) some 23 guage butterfly needles then go to ebay buy a n2o cream whipper (like one in photo) next get some extra tubing and cable ties (to keep the tube from poping off) and some shoestring to tie off your sack
Just wanted to check since Kinky Medical's site doesn't offer much info on the products. The IV line is their "IV Administration set (IVAD)" and the butterfly needles is their "23 gauge x 3/4 inch IV infusion set (IVCI23)"?

I'm pretty much a noob to needles (esp in the sack), but always wanted to do saline. My mate's distaste towards me pumping big is a major detractor too, but with N2O it looks like I won't need to waddle around for days waiting for my fun bag to return to a less conspicuous size. I've had some practice w/ keeping things sterile (I've done sounds extensively) so it wouldn't be a problem to step up the safety for this.

As far as the needles go, are they the "catheter" type? I've been trying to do research on them but most websites I've found assumes you know all those details. So, needle goes in, you hold the wings and pull the needle back out through the center, then attach the tubing? Sorry, even with my large and varied experiences, I've never had the opportunity to learn any of this.
Yes, those are the correct item numbers of what I have ordered and used.