Injected saline + surgilube

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

pmpernpgh

Injected saline + surgilube

Post by pmpernpgh »

Last night, I mixed surgilube and saline approximately 1:1 and injected about 70 to 75 cc of the mixture into several sites in my cock. Got some bruising secondary to poor injection technique (the angles are funny and pushing the mixture through an 18 ga needle was still a bit of work).

I have been taking photos along the way, but haven't edited and scaled them down for easier viewing yet. I have attached one photo I took here at work with my phone camera, and another from the other night after pumping for about a hour in a bullmaster for comparison. It's pretty cool—like having a permanently pumped cock with a massive donut! I don't get a donut like that with pumping.

I am having a problem though (perhpas the good kind!): my briefs no longer support me very well! And at work I wear close fitting clothes and the bulge is pretty obvious.

I will post more photos in this thread later (tonight I hope.)
Attachments
Just pumping
Just pumping
IMG_1364.JPG (575.61 KiB) Viewed 25505 times
About 9 or 10 hours after injection
About 9 or 10 hours after injection
IMG_0517.jpg (166.89 KiB) Viewed 25509 times
My panties no  longer support enough!!
My panties no longer support enough!!
IMG_0520 trimmed.gif (224.45 KiB) Viewed 24684 times
MrE&MrsDpumpers

Post by MrE&MrsDpumpers »

Nice work! post more pics of that fat cock!

Mrs D
splitcox

Post by splitcox »

I found that trying to mix ky and saline it was a slipery mess. I have since only done just ky.
Attachments
a few years ago ky injected to the cock area
a few years ago ky injected to the cock area
dbe8.jpg (21.87 KiB) Viewed 24137 times
strange and unusual is not strange and unusual to me.
wwbigballs

Post by wwbigballs »

ive never injected surgilube before but intend to try it later.if I inject in my cock will pumping help the fluid to migrate?its sucks when you have to make multiple injections to avoid lumps.
pmpernpgh

Post by pmpernpgh »

I used headgame's method (thanks man for the suggestion) of mixing the surgilube right in a 250 ml bag of saline. I first drew out about 120 ml of saline and then injected 120 ml of surgilube into the bag and gently mixed it. I let it sit on a radiator on a towel to warm up and promote the surgilube going into solution. As per headgame's instructions, when I could no longer see the surgilube swirling around in the saline, I injected it.

Yeah I had to inject in multiple locations, and the first time I didn't get the needle that far in and had to do like 5 or 6 locations. It was definitely kind of lumpy, so yesterday I had a couple hours free and injected more of the mix (after adding another 30 ml of surgilube to what was left in the bag). Better results with pushing the needle all the way in under the skin and injecting as I very slowly withdrew the needle. Still had to do multiple sites, but the results are much more even now. For some reason, the area where my foreskin was removed seems to collect the stuff, and is easily twice as thick as the base. Oh well.

Here's some pics of right after the first set of injections and the next day. The bruising was 98% gone by 48 hours after injecting.
Attachments
The next morning, nice and chunky
The next morning, nice and chunky
IMG_1386scd.jpg (125.59 KiB) Viewed 23420 times
1 hour so after inj, love that bulge
1 hour so after inj, love that bulge
IMG_1377scd.jpg (112.48 KiB) Viewed 23491 times
1 hour or so after injecting
1 hour or so after injecting
IMG_1376scd.jpg (120.38 KiB) Viewed 23574 times
Just after finishing and getting the bleeding to  stop
Just after finishing and getting the bleeding to stop
IMG_1373scd.jpg (119.42 KiB) Viewed 23589 times
Just after injecting and getting the bleeding to stop, very noticeably thicker
Just after injecting and getting the bleeding to stop, very noticeably thicker
IMG_1372scd.jpg (127.34 KiB) Viewed 23619 times
Just after injecting and stopping the bleeding, definitely seeing a difference
Just after injecting and stopping the bleeding, definitely seeing a difference
IMG_1369scd.jpg (127.56 KiB) Viewed 23663 times
Before injecting, had two pumping sessions during the day, and this is what's left
Before injecting, had two pumping sessions during the day, and this is what's left
IMG_1365scd.jpg (117.88 KiB) Viewed 23702 times
MrE&MrsDpumpers

keep up the goodwork! love how fat ur cock is getting! post more!
brock.vegas

saline and

Post by brock.vegas »

Really nice noticable results ! Have you added to it ? Does it remain where injected ? Thanks
pmpernpgh

Post by pmpernpgh »

It does stay where it is injected for the most part. For me, the big swelling I get right after injecting goes away in about 2 days. I was really hoping to get a couple weeks out of it, but oh well. However, it remains under the skin, and has resulted in partial coverage of my glans by my foreskin, even though I am circumcised, as well as just being noticeably larger when limp, and thicker when erect, which I guess is the point. I have injected three times so far, using more surgilube this third time around. I hope to do one more set of injections, perhaps tomorrow afternoon, and am thinking of some straight surgilube, undiluted by saline in addition to using up the last of my saline surgilube mix.

Here are some photos showing the difference between erect and non-erect a day after the third set of injections.
Attachments
IMG_1405scd.jpg
IMG_1405scd.jpg (56.34 KiB) Viewed 22303 times
IMG_1406scd.jpg
IMG_1406scd.jpg (102.81 KiB) Viewed 21534 times
MrE&MrsDpumpers

fantastic pics and results! keep getting bigger and post more pics! thanks!
pmpernpgh

Post by pmpernpgh »

I injected again last Wednesday. I still had about 60 or 80 ml of the saline + surgilube mixture left, but this time I added about 5 to 7 ml of surgilube directly to the syringe before drawing about 25 ml of the mixed solution in. I let it stand a bit, and then injected it. My technique is getting better and I am getting much less bruising. I also started using the same puncture site to inject in two different directions. First, I inserted the needle about 2/3 of the way along the shaft and off to one side, and slid the needle under the skin down toward my pubic mound or the root of my cock. I injected about 20 ml as I withdrew the needle. Then using the same puncture site, I inserted the needle under the skin up towards the foreskin area and glans, again injecting the last 10 ml or so as I withdrew the needle. I did this on both sides and got pretty even dispersion this way, and only had two punctures to contend with and control the bleeding. Here are the pics from the next day.

I love feeling the thickness that remains even after the initial inflation wears off, and I now hang thicker limp than I ever was before hard!! Yeeha!

Sorry about the black and white pics, but the camera and flash went goofy on me and they are pink all over, looks pretty weird.
Attachments
IMG_1424 trim.jpg
IMG_1424 trim.jpg (137.72 KiB) Viewed 20922 times
IMG_1422 trim.jpg
IMG_1422 trim.jpg (116.96 KiB) Viewed 20311 times
IMG_1421 trim.jpg
IMG_1421 trim.jpg (204.37 KiB) Viewed 21076 times
IMG_1419 trim.jpg
IMG_1419 trim.jpg (235.29 KiB) Viewed 20458 times
pmpernpgh

Post by pmpernpgh »

Here's some new pics, about 3 or 4 days after injecting about 30 to 35 ml of just surgilube. These pics are after about 1.5 hours of pumping first in a wide-mouth i quart mason jar, which I had trouble getting out of, and switching to a bullmaster for about a half hour. With the surgilube on board, my cock gets really thick and firm, not squishy when pumped. It seems to stay extra firm over night too. Sweet. This stuff is so addicting, I am thinking of one more round of injections with another 30 or 40 ml's of surgilube.
Attachments
IMG_1436trim.jpg
IMG_1436trim.jpg (151.59 KiB) Viewed 19778 times
IMG_1431trim.jpg
IMG_1431trim.jpg (155.89 KiB) Viewed 19818 times
IMG_1427trim.jpg
IMG_1427trim.jpg (151.68 KiB) Viewed 20509 times
IMG_1425trim.jpg
IMG_1425trim.jpg (143.21 KiB) Viewed 19885 times
MrE&MrsDpumpers

looks like you are getting some really good results, keep injecting more cause your cock is getting nice and fat! bigger the better!
pmpernpgh

Post by pmpernpgh »

I've injected straight surgilube twice now, about a week apart in time. The first time was about 30 ml in four injections, and two days ago 40 to 45 ml in three locations. Sometimes it's easier to push it in (using an 18 ga needle) and sometimes it's like trying to squeeze a golf ball down that needle. I can't figure out what the difference is, but sure would love to know if anyone with more experience has any clues.

I have really gotten to like the bulge I have with the surgilube swelling me up to max. I measured circumference this morning after my morning wood had subsided and I am 6.5" in girth (2" diameter!) while flaccid. I would love to get it up to 7" eventually. I think anything beyond that (for me) would start to look pretty unnatural and be extremely hard to hide with the kind of work I do. I love how heavy and thick and substantial I feel all the time now. The erections during the night after the injections this time were painful in that I felt like the skin was stretched to the max. Yum.

This set of photos is from the most recent injection session or just after. Enjoy. Feel free to comment or make suggestions
Attachments
The morning after injecting, flaccid
IMG_1452trim.jpg (155 KiB) Viewed 18896 times
IMG_1451trim.jpg (159.4 KiB) Viewed 18903 times
the morning after injecting, flaccid
the morning after injecting, flaccid
IMG_1450trim.jpg (156.68 KiB) Viewed 19516 times
IMG_1449trim.jpg (155.77 KiB) Viewed 18977 times
Woke up with this painfully thick erection the morning after injecting
IMG_1447trim.jpg (162.58 KiB) Viewed 19025 times
IMG_1446trim.jpg (145.75 KiB) Viewed 19060 times
IMG_1445trim.jpg (138.57 KiB) Viewed 19104 times
IMG_1444trim.jpg (131.95 KiB) Viewed 19147 times
Immediately after injecting
IMG_1443trim.jpg (128.53 KiB) Viewed 19215 times
IMG_1441trim.jpg (130.47 KiB) Viewed 19846 times
Sea_Monkey

Contrary to others...

Post by Sea_Monkey »

Contrary to others I think you may want to give yourself a little downtime to fully heal and adjust to the new size.

In a couple of photos I see some areas on your penis (mainly just under the head just to the right of the underside) which look a bit like areas I had where the surgilube I injected was -- I think -- done too close to the surface. In my case the skin eventually "died" and I was left with a weeping wound for weeks until it fully healed. I still carry the scars and slight depression of the skin in those areas.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying stop. I continued to eventually inject as well though I haven't done so in well over a year. I just think it might be far too easy to get carried away with the new size and push things too far too fast for your body to fully keep up.

-Sea Monkey
pmpernpgh

Post by pmpernpgh »

Actually, your observation is dead on the money, and I have been thinking the same thing. It's good to hear it confirmed from a veteran, thanks.

But the problem I am having is nearer the base on the top. About two days after each session of injections the skin all over my cock and balls, begins peeling. I have been calling it molting. The very top layer of the epidermis will come off, sometimes in big sheet-like pieces. Of course I sometimes pick at the flakes to speed the process, but this time after pulling a piece off, I immediately got a yellowish clear fluid begin to seep out of a small "hole" at one end of the skin flake that peeled off. It has been weeping for about two days now, but seems to have slowed considerably this evening. It weeped the most when I would sit bent forward at the hips putting pressure on the area just above and over the pubic mound. It's definitely not full thickness, or even into the dermis, let alone the subcutaneous tissue. There doesn't seem to be any infection as yet: no redness or swelling, no pain there at all, and no fever. So I think I caught a break with this one. I am keeping it covered and using neosporin on it anyway.

I also noticed some generalized swelling over the pubic bone as well, and the pubic bone is tender on palpation. I think I got lucky here as I don't think I quite created a fistula, or at least if I did, it's small and looks like it is going to close up sooner rather than later. Whew. It's my body saying: "slow down, slow down, slow down!" Just like pumping, it needs small incremental steps with plenty of rest breaks.

Thanks for the cautionary advice Sea Monkey. As far as I am concerned, those kinds of comments are always welcome, and I am listening.