my KY Jelly injection experience

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

admin
Site Admin

my KY Jelly injection experience

Post by admin »

I finally decided to try doing a little. I injected about 10 ML into my balls and 10 ML into a couple spots on my cock. I did it yesterday - it's be about 24 and all seems cool. I was very careful to be sterile.

I'm just a little freaked out - i mean the effect is cool - but my body will eventually absorb this stuff right? what does it take? days? weeks? months?

Thanks for any reassurance you guys who've done this can give me.

I just read some horror story about some guy that injected paraffin and i'm hoping this KY wasn't a huge mistake.

I don't seem to be having a bad reaction to it or anything - it's mainly a little sore from the injections.

thanks!
Last edited by admin on Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
truflate

Post by truflate »

Those that have done KY injections (sterile, of course) report no bad side effects. I once had a long reply (that I can't locate right now) from someone who has done a number of KY injections. I believe it was user "Jimmy" in the group "Male Genital Modifications" (http://bodymodificationsgalore.ning.com/). To join you must post a photo of yourself, hopefully with some sort of modification. A KY injection should qualify. Look for member "Jimmy" and in his videos, you will see several of his injecting his sack with 4oz of KY.

truflate
Psychomech

Post by Psychomech »

Jimmy is also known as Splitcox.
Psychomech

Re: my KY Jelly injection experience

Post by Psychomech »

admin wrote:I finally decided to try doing a little. I injected about 10 ML into my balls and 10 ML into a couple spots on my cock. I did it yesterday - it's be about 24 and all seems cool. I was very careful to be sterile.

I'm just a little freaked out - i mean the effect is cool - but my body will eventually absorb this stuff right? what does it take? days? weeks? months?

Thanks for any reassurance you guys who've done this can give me.

I just read some horror story about some guy that injected paraffin and i'm hoping this KY wasn't a huge mistake.

I don't seem to be having a bad reaction to it or anything - it's mainly a little sore from the injections.

thanks!
from what i understand you did about 20ccs of ky. that small amount should be absorbed in a couple of weeks.
edo15531

KY

Post by edo15531 »

I injected only 10cc's in my cock and had almost full head coverage in one hour.I did get black and blue as I used a 16 gauge needle.I think I will use 18 gauge for less trauma next time.If I do 40 cc's I will get really huge.Did anyone get black and blue??????
Psychomech

Post by Psychomech »

I did bruise some on the top of the shaft. but that healed in a couple of days.
rotten

Re: KY

Post by rotten »

edo15531 wrote:I injected only 10cc's in my cock and had almost full head coverage in one hour.I did get black and blue as I used a 16 gauge needle.I think I will use 18 gauge for less trauma next time.If I do 40 cc's I will get really huge.Did anyone get black and blue??????
I used an 18 ga. needle. Not much bruising on the top, but on the bottom of the shaft, a lot! It's starting to go away though.
edo15531

Bruising

Post by edo15531 »

Yes mine bruised on the bottom too.It did swell alot with only 10cc's.I plan on 40cc's next time.It also gives me experience so when I find silicone I will know how to inject.It all settled to the rear of the shaft leaving room in the front for more surgilube.Looks hot with only a little.
admin
Site Admin

wouldn't do it again

Post by admin »

I wouldn't do this again. It formed a painful lump in my scrotum that's been aching for weeks. The doctor said the body will probably encapusate it and then they can possibly try and cut it out...

very stupid thing for me to have done.

I do NOT recommend it...

other guys have reported no problems - but if it goes wrong - trust me - you will regret having done it...
edo15531

SURGILUBE

Post by edo15531 »

I have injected a total of 50 cc's and all has been encapsulated.Everything looks good with no problems at all.My cock has thickened alot an is now 8.5 flaccid.I have full head coverage and my new foreskin is moving forward.I would love to have my cock head locked in so I will be adding an additional 50 cc's soon.
MrE&MrsDpumpers

Post by MrE&MrsDpumpers »

Hey edo, let's see some pics of your fat cock! Please?!
jeannot

ky injections

Post by jeannot »

hi,
i did KY injections( one tube82g !) and had no sid effect, th KY stays abouts 2or 3 months...
brock.vegas

KY/Surgilube

Post by brock.vegas »

If you can take the pain a little longer, the lump should be absorbed on it's own, without cutting it out . OUCH !! I had the same thing happen, it stayed for 2-3 months, but gradually shrank away. If you pump, it will fade and shrink the lump faster, after swelling it up again to probably the size it was when first injected ! Guess the extra fluids drawn in by pumping thin out the KY or Surgilube a little each time. I don't inject my scrotum any more. My cock can take it, but results don't last as long as some other guys. I could use some pointers on doing it right !
admin
Site Admin

lump

Post by admin »

the lump has gotten smaller and smaller - but still there - not painful any more... it's been about a month now. I don't think i'll have to get it cut out - i think it may just go away on it's own... ;)

it doesn't seem to last nearly as long when it's in the cock...
edo15531

injections

Post by edo15531 »

Just inject the cock and not the balls and you will not have a problem.