KY Injections

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

brock.vegas

Re: KY Injections

Post by brock.vegas »

Fantastic that you've got such great results without any side effects. So want to do this again myself and push it like you have ! Got to get past my fear of big lumps that take forever to smooth out. never attempted to reach your new size but hope to now ! If your cock relaxes a bit will you have a fat doughnut ?
Metal_Micky

Post by Metal_Micky »

Done KY in the sac a few times and been very happy...
But looking at this I can't say I'm not tempted ;-)

Also have a bottle of Synthol here but not heard of it being put into anywhere but muscle.
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

Looks like the bruising does fade quickly for you . Totally impressed by how good you look ! Great job of keeping it smooth and even .
Jimjon

Post by Jimjon »

Must admit I really do love it. Going to try pumping it this evening.
supreme007

Post by supreme007 »

looks nice !
do you plan to inject some more ?
and how much do you plan ?
a few years ago i tried ky, but it faded very fast, only a week.
how long did it last for you ?
Jimjon

Post by Jimjon »

The first time it was after 2 weeks or so it had mostly gone down but never fully. Seemed to stay fatter than before.

This time it has mostly remained since injecting. I'm am guessing its going to be a long term thing and think I'll get larger with each round of injections.

probably won't do any more for a while now. I don't want to go too fast.

I like the size at the moment. Don't fancy being any larger just yet.
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

Sounds like a plan . Thanks for sharing . Please update as things change .
8thmanbound

Post by 8thmanbound »

Jimjon wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:53 am The first time it was after 2 weeks or so it had mostly gone down but never fully. Seemed to stay fatter than before.

This time it has mostly remained since injecting. I'm am guessing its going to be a long term thing and think I'll get larger with each round of injections.

probably won't do any more for a while now. I don't want to go too fast.

I like the size at the moment. Don't fancy being any larger just yet.
Any significant size changes over the past 3 weeks? That is if you've managed to resist going larger.
Jimjon

Post by Jimjon »

most of the swelling goes away after a week or so but definitely remaining larger. Not added any more and these photos I just took. Foreskin tucked inside itself in one pic.

All feels good and no side effects so far.
20180125_174128.jpg
20180125_174331.jpg
20180125_174919.jpg
Marcus20

Post by Marcus20 »

Mmmmm that’s quite some good results you got going there.
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

Great looking big size and shape ! Remarkable !!
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

Some of the injections pics are remarkable and I have a question. Are you blokes injecting into the foreskn or are you injecting into the cavenusa? I ask the question because many of the pics show a fat foreskin but the actual trunk/shaft doesn’t appear to be expanded. Where are you actually injecting the fluid the foreskin, the cavenousa or both?
Jimjon

Post by Jimjon »

Am only injecting under the skin. The shaft is definitely fatter.
Bobbybass

Post by Bobbybass »

Couple more questions. The tube of Ky, how long does it usually take you to inject the whole tube? Because stuff like that says sterile until opened. So if you were to inject some a week or 2 after the first time should you use a unopened tube to be on the safe side? And would it be possible to get a video or picture showing injection sites and angles used for injection, even a hand drawn picture would be good. Like a injection site on both sides and one on the top? How far up the shaft excreta. Im going to try with just saline first to see how it goes, as I've only iv'd the scrotum before I want to know more how others do just the shaft before I go sticking it with a needle. Oh do you pull back the plunger to make sure you have no blood before you inject? I'm assuming this would be a good idea before injecting Ky especially. Thanks
Jimjon

Post by Jimjon »

Definitely a good idea to practice with saline first. I did that many times before using the KY.

yeah I always pull the plunger back before pushing. Study your veins etc and remember those areas as once you fill up to a certain amount you won't be able to see them as easily.

only really got this pic of injection. the needle is halfway in.

I found it takes about a week to inject a whole tube of KY. just try to open it and put lid back on with it touching anything and keep things clean.
20171230_233339.jpg