KY Injections

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Jimjon

Re: KY Injections

Post by Jimjon »

I use ky jelly. Posted a pic of it somewhere in this thread. Good to hear other people's efforts. I checked some of my dates, as I wrote down what I injected and when, and it's been a year since I started with the first injections.

I have a week off in a couple of months time so might inject another tube when that comes. Think I need to consider the size implications as its already more noticeable with trousers on. Have noticed a couple of people looking recently.

When I first tried KY about 10yrs ago. Most injections of small amounts didn't work and left me with some small scars. But one injection site left a smooth bulge that lasted about 2-3yrs. Which is what persuaded me to try again the 10yrs later....
Bobbybass

Post by Bobbybass »

What's different from 10 years ago that didn't work and now that its working out great? Just not injecting deep enough?
Jimjon

Post by Jimjon »

I think I was injecting too shallow. like only putting the needle in a few millimetres
yaletownboy

Post by yaletownboy »

Jimjon wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:13 am I think I was injecting too shallow. like only putting the needle in a few millimetres
Sounds too shallow, yes. I've used longer needles to move around and distribute the lube a bit with fewer injection sites.
hippy007

Post by hippy007 »

I had same issue going to try longer need and just use 1 hope.
Bobbybass

Post by Bobbybass »

I did 4 more small injections today. 2mls each. Just 2 more and I think it will be pretty even. I went deeper today and it didn't swell up as much as the first time and there is no bruising at all at all 4 injection sites. I'll try to do the other 2 injections tomorrow evening to even it out. So far so good and I'm liking the results. I think for me the smaller injections are good. Trying to keep it even and natural looking. The first injection I did 1 week ago is still in place as well.
Zxblade

Post by Zxblade »

Has anyone ever injected KY into the glans?
Bobbybass

Post by Bobbybass »

I'm not positive so anyone can chime in and correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought you can't inject anything into the glands.

Update. Like the first time, day one is looking great and I'm really excited to do more. Wake up on day 2 and feeling tender to the touch but not bad. Day 2 evening it's really sore and I'm starting to worry something is wrong, possibly and infection or something and the skin is really hard. Day 3 morning pain is fading away and skin is getting softer again. Day 3 evening pain is much better and skin is still kinda hard but still getting softer. And if history repeats ifself on day 4 by this time tomorrow there should be no pain at all and the hardness should be gone. Soo well see what tomorrow brings.
Xyth

Post by Xyth »

Im actually looking into doing this myself very soon. Ive used saline and dextrose in the past before and have stretched and expanded myself quite a bit. But I want the more long term effect as well. Im just curious, how much does KY swell after injecting? I was thinking of doing 10ml on each side near my cock head but want to be sure it doesnt expand too fast.

ALl these results are awesome by the way, keep up the swelling and posts!
yaletownboy

Post by yaletownboy »

10 ml on either side sounds fine
hentai123

Post by hentai123 »

Jimjon,
When you do your next injections, could you also make a comprehensive video or record of exactly your process? I've done saline before, but I as well want permanent gains, and piecing all this together over the hundreds of replies on here is confusing, but feel you're the most successful and experienced of the bunch. It would be great help to the rest of us if there was a clear tutorial on how to do it.
Many thanks ahead!
Jimjon

Post by Jimjon »

I shall write it all down at some point if it helps others. I took a long time debating whether to do KY injections or not. Am not sure if my experience is the same results everyone will get. But I do think it's a permanent change so encourage people to think about it and prepare for the worst as I know some people have had different experiences.

tried to make a video earlier to see how practical it will be. I wasn't injecting in it but took a couple of screenshots as quite pleased with the look.

This is pretty much how it is all the time now. Think I had a quick 30min pump a week ago and nothing since.
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-05-10-22-01-05.png
Screenshot_2018-05-10-22-01-23.png
Screenshot_2018-05-10-22-00-58.png
Screenshot_2018-05-10-22-00-50.png
Last edited by Jimjon on Fri May 11, 2018 6:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jimjon

Post by Jimjon »

These came out a bit blurry
Attachments
20180510_214143.jpg
20180510_214146.jpg
20180510_214147.jpg
20180510_214150.jpg
allforeskin

Post by allforeskin »

Have you always been uncircumcised or did the injections help restore foreskin?
yaletownboy

Post by yaletownboy »

allforeskin wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 5:39 am Have you always been uncircumcised or did the injections help restore foreskin?
For me, KY injections have restored some foreskin. Now it covers half the head nomally, and I'm going towards full coverage