Saline injection to the Glanz (Penis-Eichel) ?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

inflationking

Re: saline in the glans

Post by inflationking »

abetoo wrote:The first statement is not true. I have tried injecting saline into my glans and have included a video of the experiment. I injected 10 cc of saline. I was able to inject the saline rather rapidly. There was no visible change in the size of my glans. Upon removing the needle there was considerable blood flow through the needle site, even though I used a small gauge needle. My glans did not hurt much during the process.

The second statement is true that it doesn't work. Although the tissue of the glans is very porous, the overall volume is small. The reason it doesn't work is primarily because it is difficult to tie-off the glans tightly enough to contain the saline. It flows away with the blood as it is injected. If you do manage to tie off the glans tightly enough then when the needle is removed the blood really flies.

The tissue of the glans and the penis shaft (corpus cavernosa) are not directly connected from a blood flow standpoint. I have injected saline into my penis shaft with some success and plan to do an injection into it again in the near future.

I hope this helps some.
uncutokiepumper wrote:The reason you've not gotten any replies is simply because nobody has done it.

The reason nobody has done it is simply because IT DOESN'T WORK.

You can inject the shaft of your penis and it will work because the muscles of the shaft are totally different muscles from the head of
your penis. Since they are different muscles, injecting saline into the glans simply won't do anything except make it hurt.
Wrong!
Che Cavernosa are supplied blood via the Cavernosal Artery and the filling of the Caverosal area by restricted outflow throught the veins is what causes
a normal erection.

A picture is worth a thousand words. Look here, read the labels. http://www.newart.com/faq.html
eddi_pet

Re: Saline injection to the Glanz (Penis-Eichel) ?

Post by eddi_pet »

i also thought about getting saline or glucose into my glanz, but it seems not to work :(.
8thmanbound

Post by 8thmanbound »

Nothing on silicone or saline but HLA gel injection has been used successfully to enhance the glans.

http://www.nature.com/ijir/journal/v15/ ... 1044a.html
eddi_pet

Post by eddi_pet »

thanks for the reply, but it seems this is an permanent enhance?
i only want to do temporarly, so i will have to pump :).
Metal_Micky

Post by Metal_Micky »

Most definitely a temporary fix that in most instances lasts less than 12 weeks always diminishing from about a week after treatment.

It's about physics and the laws of osmosis to put it in the most simple terms... the body will absorb the material, beading is probably the only permanent method and that's got it's own problems of body stress with rejection (too much too soon)
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

i have a lot of experience with saline and alcohol injection into my balls and my nipples but, i have only tried once injecting saline into my cockhead.
basically injecting into the cock head is not so much fun ans compared to the balls.

http://www.heavy-r.com/video/178145/alc ... e_torture/

like in the balls i injected the needle straight inside till the middle and then tried to empty the syringe inside but the experience was different, pushing saline into the glans is more tough compared to balls and the feeling is not exactly pain that i love in case of balls but, when u inject saline into the glans it feels like burning and like u r tearing somthing from the inside as u force the saline.

and morover the whole glans does not grow in size like the balls its just grows like a lump in the site where u inject the saline and it does not feels good to do that atleast , in my case i stopped after that..
eddi_pet

Post by eddi_pet »

thanks so much for this Details. so i better not try!
:)
sabishi

Post by sabishi »

I don't want to butt in on anything but one of my latest infusions I tried to "push" my limit around my shaft.
these pictures show results.
(fluids slowly crawling upwards the head)
also note that this happened when I did co2, but easier.
directly into the head is not what happens I think, just between the outer layer and the part where blood is being "hold"
Attachments
20150816_125820.jpg
20150816_125806.jpg
20150816_125738.jpg
20150816_125734.jpg
20150822_221610.jpg
bone9605

Post by bone9605 »

sabishi wrote:I don't want to butt in on anything but one of my latest infusions I tried to "push" my limit around my shaft.
these pictures show results.
(fluids slowly crawling upwards the head)
also note that this happened when I did co2, but easier.
directly into the head is not what happens I think, just between the outer layer and the part where blood is being "hold"
Would love to have my mouth on your cock
Pakashtamu

Post by Pakashtamu »

Hi.
I have tried saline injection into cockhead, shaft and balls. I tied at the base of cockhead and injected 40mm of saline using 25g needles. It was burning sensation at first. Then I inserted the needles right through inside my shaft to prevent blood splilling out.
For the cockshaft i managed to pump in 100mm till fully inflatted with no dificulties. As for the balls only able to pump in 10mm on each side as i experienced exyremely painfull. Overall i really enjoyed it and still kept doing it .
P. Tamu
PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

I haven't done a saline inflation in years now. But I have contemplated doing one lately. Simply because it's been so long and I'd like to do it again. But like this post by sabishi there. The best way is for migration inflation via either N2O or saline. I've had a few cock saline inflations I did years ago where I tied off and had a pretty high gravity flow set up going and after my cock inflated up pretty good the saline started pushing under the subcutaneous skin into my cockhead. It was a pretty erotic feeling actually. I could feel it inflating. It was a rather addicting feeling. There was a slight burn, but it was overall more pleasurable than anything. I think the slow nature and how it happened is why it worked. Forcing it in some other way just isn't the way to go. After my erection started to subside from the initial feelings, It was interesting to see how much it actually filled. My inflations were smaller then. So I never got to a point to see how far that would actually go. But I'd say it flared out by at least 20%. Very similar to sabishi's post.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."
Bobeltje

Post by Bobeltje »

I tried it long ago, it doesn't work. Ans as someone said before is bloody.
The forehead is not able to swell more because it's not that elastic as regular skin.
The fluid disappears in under the skin.