My latest KY injection journey

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

kinkykiwi

My latest KY injection journey

Post by kinkykiwi »

Hi everyone.

So.... I did a thing.... after a number of years (and a bad experience) I decided to do another KY injection in my shaft.

Last time I got greedy.... I enjoyed the swell and just kept adding more and more into my scrotum which left me in quite a bit of pain which lasted a couple of months. Whatever you do, take it slow, listen to your body.

This time I wanted to just do my shaft. I purchased 22g needles, a small tube of KY Jelly and 10cc syringes.

Sitting down mid last week, washed down, I prepared 3x syringes (30ml) and sat down to have another crack.

All three went in just fine across 4 locations and I was really happy with the immediate result. Despite all the information online here, I suprised myself/forgot how much it swells..... newbies: don't do 30ml off hand.

Woke up the next morning, I must have knicked a vein on the left as the brusing on one side was pretty bad. I also noted that I injected too much at the lower end of the shaft, my balls swelled quite a bit too.

A few days later the swelling had dropped quite a bit.... wasn't entirely happy with my uncut foreskin so last night I injected a further 6ml into the top end.

Today I'm satisfied with the results. In a perfect would I want to be locked in (is that possible with KY) but for now, this will do. I do like it when your giving it a gentle massage and punch an area to move the gel around - you can almost hear it squeezing around!

I have photos to upload which I will get done in next couple of hours. I have taken before, during and after shots and will try my best to keep this posted as it progresses from time to time.

No major side effects for me thus far but please, practice with saline first and keep in mind, it does suck when it sucks.

Feel free to fire away with any questions.
kinkykiwi

Re: My latest KY injection journey

Post by kinkykiwi »

Before
01Before.jpg
Immediately after 10ml
02-after10ml.jpg
Immediately after 20ml
03-after20ml.jpg
Immediately after 30ml
04-after30ml.jpg
1 Hour Swell
05-1hour-swell.jpg
1 Hour Swell
06-1hour-swell.jpg
+24 Hours - as you can see rather bad bruising - worse on other side!
07-24hour-bruising.jpg
More to follow as I can be bothered editing!!!.... Enjoy :P
akenaken

Post by akenaken »

Really nice results! I hope the bruise will get away soon! And the growth after 24h is stunning. May you tell me why it grows that much? Is it like silicone? Will it continue to swell? And one more question: Is it possible to inject it into the scrotum too, to have an enlarged scrotum for a few months? (Idk how long it takes for the body to absorb)
Jimjon

Post by Jimjon »

wow. thanks for sharing. I love to see it and love doing ky. Makes me want to do some more. mine has lasted months. think I'm changed forever but like the fatness.

had planned a saline session next week. might keep the ky ready as well now.
kinkykiwi

Post by kinkykiwi »

Thanks for the feedback guys! Always nice to get others opinions. Photos below are + 4 days.

Bruising has gone down dramatically which is good - still a little tender when getting myself off (much more frequently lately!!).

Now the swelling has dissipated somewhat, I would like to go a little larger - 10ml here an there until I'm happy and will keep you all posted.

akenaken - My understanding is the swell is because of the ingredients in the jelly attracting water. It does subside as the body gets used to it (as you will see in photos to follow). Is it like silicone? I'm not sure - I'm not fortunate enough to have anybody that I know of in my neck of the woods with silicone so I can't comment. I have been reading at modumental.com and others have commented that silicone almost "sticks" to the skin and feels a bit rubbery - I dont have the same feeling here. Hard to explain the feeling - perhaps if you could picture the feeling if you put KY inside of a balloon or condom - same feeling to a degree. Re the scrotum - yes others on here including myself have done just that. Be very careful - people have commented about pain and other issues that have lasted for some time and I can personally vouch for that myself. After one of my scrotal injections, I did have quite a bit of pain. Not sure what I did wrong but it was rather uncomfortable for several weeks. Use at your own risk and I would strongly recommend playing with Saline first to learn your body and the process. I noticed that frequent play with Saline made noticeable reduction of results from KY. I presume the water content diluted the KY making it easier for the body to process but even so, lasted many months for me (Can't remember exactly - was years ago).

Jimjon - Thanks for your shares as well. I'll admit your photos are hot and I've studied your comments and progress several times. Please keep up the great work!
08-4dayslater.jpg
09-4dayslater.jpg
10-4dayslater.jpg
Jimjon

Post by Jimjon »

looks great. so smooth. my only wish is that I'd taken some before photos so I could look back as how it was.

I found the first couple of times injecting KY it did fade away. But after a few more times it now seems to last and end up a nice size all the time. I think the skin/tissue adjusts a bit each time. As if a small percentage of volume from the injection and swellings stays.
kinkykiwi

Post by kinkykiwi »

Jimjon wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:56 pm I found the first couple of times injecting KY it did fade away. But after a few more times it now seems to last and end up a nice size all the time. I think the skin/tissue adjusts a bit each time. As if a small percentage of volume from the injection and swellings stays.
How much have you injected total in the last year and a half? By reading through I'm guessing an 82g tube + about 55ml? Total that would be about 120ml? Have you found it has elongated your foreskin or does it migrate back a little for you before pumping?
hippy007

Post by hippy007 »

Hi great pics . Have you ever tried sugirlube?
kinkykiwi

Post by kinkykiwi »

hippy007 wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:44 am Hi great pics . Have you ever tried sugirlube?
No I haven't actually. Will stick with same product for now.... when I'm totally happy will let it rest for a bunch of months and then perhaps switcheroo and see how it goes. Yourself?
Jimjon

Post by Jimjon »

kinkykiwi wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:05 am
Jimjon wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:56 pm I found the first couple of times injecting KY it did fade away. But after a few more times it now seems to last and end up a nice size all the time. I think the skin/tissue adjusts a bit each time. As if a small percentage of volume from the injection and swellings stays.
How much have you injected total in the last year and a half? By reading through I'm guessing an 82g tube + about 55ml? Total that would be about 120ml? Have you found it has elongated your foreskin or does it migrate back a little for you before pumping?
I've injected about 3 and a bit 82g tubes now. 2 of them were straight KY injections. Still got two tubes left so I may as well use them up as well at some point.

Has definitely changed my foreskin. its much thicker now and I can still pull it back but it doesn't stay back on its own. it'll pop back to closed on its own and I have to hold it back to piss. Can't see it going back to how it was.

How is your swell now? Will you be topping it up soon? I found I would spend a week adding 5-10ml a day.

Would be awesome to add a bit every morning. Think my favourite was injecting about 10mins before leaving for work and feeling it swelling on the journey in and then sitting at desk all morning feeling it and wondering how its looking.
Jimjon

Post by Jimjon »

hippy007 wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:44 am Hi great pics . Have you ever tried sugirlube?

I used surgilube the first time I tried. Nearly 10yrs ago. Not sure if it was how I injected or the surgilube but it didn't spread out like the KY. Plus its harder to buy surgilube in the UK
kinkykiwi

Post by kinkykiwi »

Jimjon wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:26 pm Has definitely changed my foreskin. its much thicker now and I can still pull it back but it doesn't stay back on its own. it'll pop back to closed on its own and I have to hold it back to piss. Can't see it going back to how it was.
Yes - this is pretty much what I am after - Generally happy with the thickness - would just like to elongate the foreskin to achieve the lock in you suggest - any tips to encourage length?
Jimjon wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:26 pm How is your swell now? Will you be topping it up soon? I found I would spend a week adding 5-10ml a day.
Swell had settled close to what I think it would do. I actually stopped at the pharmacy today to pick up more KY and topped up another 10ml. Its been a few hours now and is a little tender, also noticed the needle prick was a tincy bit more sensitive than last time going in. Not worth complaining about in the scheme of things.

Before topup - +5 days from first injection total approx 40ml
11-5dayslater.jpg
After topup - +1 hour, +5 days from first injection, total approx 50ml
11-5dayslater+10ml.jpg
Jimjon

Post by Jimjon »

it looks fucking hot mate. I find now that pumping makes me as big as I was after the injections. just swells back up again. I've been large and thick all the time for months now. Also pumping and wearing a cock ring most of the time.

Seeing yours makes me want to do some more.
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

Wow ! Both you and jimjon have great results ! Looks great !
john-sydney

Post by john-sydney »

So hot I'm going to get supplies tomorrow!