KY Injections

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Jimjon

Re: KY Injections

Post by Jimjon »

Thought I'd update this. Not injected anything since beginning of January. Haven't pumped for a couple of weeks. So took some pics. Wish I'd taken some pics before I started to get a comparison.
20180416_154157.jpg
20180416_154000.jpg
20180416_153851-1.jpg
20180416_153849.jpg
20180416_133633.jpg
20180416_095803-1-1.jpg
20180416_095750-1.jpg
Feels great. Will do some more this year but not sure when yet.
yaletownboy

Post by yaletownboy »

Looks like you also have some long term gains. I injected Surgilube about 8 months ago and there's definitely still some in my cock. If one month after injection is 100%, I'd say now there's still 40% of mass in there. It looks like the body very, very slowly processes whatever the lube does to the genitals and I assume some of it will be permanent. Now I have foreskin when I'm soft and I gained some seemingly permanent thickness :)

Edit: Just ordered some more Surgilube and will probably inject this weekend.
Jimjon

Post by Jimjon »

yeah I agree. Am pretty sure its permanent now. Doesn't seem like it's getting any smaller. But I am quite happy about that.
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

Great looking and long lasting results ! Wrist thick ?
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

Your cock has a real great shape. What ever you do don't loose that shape.
Bobbybass

Post by Bobbybass »

So I gave this a go for the first time tonight. But only 2ccs just to try it and see if it would react badly. I mixed it 50/50 with saline so one cc saline and one cc of the surgical lubricant I posted on the previous page. It went in easy with a 23g needle. It stung pretty good for a little bit after right at the injection site but I'm thinking that might be from the alcohol swab right before the injection. So far so good, zero pain other than that and that is gone now too. It swelled up to at least twice the injection amount. 4 hours later and hasn't gone down at all. I've tried small amounts of just saline (15cc) a couple of times the last few weeks just testing for the best injection spots and technique. And the saline would be pretty much gone by now. So that is very encouraging. I'll be trying a bigger injection I'm hoping later this week. 10 to 15cc spread out on the sides and top, to see what it will result after the swelling. And to see how long it will last. I dont want to try and make it huge, my goal will be to hopefully have a naturally looking fat cock. So fingers crossed. I'm going to wait a couple of days just to make sure there's still no bad effects from this small injection.
Bobbybass

Post by Bobbybass »

So this morning when I woke up the initial swelling seems to have gone down. Like maybe the saline and fluid from swelling is gone and it's just the lube left. Judging by the looks of it. It's just a tiny amount to test but it is noticeable to me. I injected right where the head meets the shaft, so normally there is a ridge there, and the ridge is filled in now and more flat if you know what I mean. So it seems to be staying around a bit anyway. It's by no means a hard lump, it's evened out well and it's not soft and squishy like it was with the swelling, but more hard feeling, but not like abnormal hard feeling. Anyway where the lube is still in place it feels a little tender to the touch, anyone else get this? It looks normal and didn't swell more like its infected or anything. Maybe it's just because it's the first time, it's not constantly painful or anything, just tender to the touch. I'll see what it's like tonight.
Jimjon

Post by Jimjon »

I find if it spreads out thats a good sign its in the right place. if it just stays where injected a forms a lump/ball with defined edges then I would worry its just stuck in the layers of skin.

I still start with a saline injection and let that spread out, seems to make injecting ky into the right area easier.

I have one more tube left and getting tempted to inject it soon. Think I'll be quite large after that so still thinking about whether to do it or not. At the moment I can pull foreskin back but pops closed again on its own quite easily. I think any more size and it'll make pulling foreskin back quite a different sensation.
Jimjon

Post by Jimjon »

btw I find it a bit tender for a few days and the 3rd or 4th day a bit itchy now and then. But tend to judge it by asking myself is it getting better or worse. So far its always ended up being good, but worry about pushing my luck.
Bobbybass

Post by Bobbybass »

Thanks for the info. I do find it's better tonight. I have to squeeze it a bit before I feel it's tender where this morning just a little touch was tender. I'll see what it's like in the morning and maybe do a bit more before work. Yours turns out great, but everyone is different. Hopefully if I ease into it I can work my way to results like yours.
pdmustgt

Post by pdmustgt »

Does KY itself after saline is gone just stay there forever or slowly go away???????
Bobbybass

Post by Bobbybass »

Seems to get mixed results. I slept in this morning and I won't get the chance tomorrow either. And I'm thinking I got it in the skin layers as well like discribed by jimjon. I'm going to try again but I think I might order surgilube just in case this time. So it might be a couple of weeks before I get it in the mail.
Bobbybass

Post by Bobbybass »

Ok wait, jimjon are you using ky or surgilube? The Ky seems very similar to the stuff I'm using. Surgilube has less preservatives, that's why I'm thinking that I'll try it instead. Ky and the stuff I'm using has glycerin and sodium hydroxide in it for preservatives and bacteriostatic agents. And surgilube don't use those. They are the 2 ingredients that make me think surgilube might be a better option. So if your using the Ky it would make it easier for me to make up my mind before getting surgilube online. Wish the pharmacies around here carried it. Be easier.
reonis

Post by reonis »

Figured I'd add my experience.

Just to be clear, I'm thinking about doing this again. I realized I was only listing off the unpleasant things that happened so it warranted a foreword. Shit's fun.

About two months ago. It was the first time I'd injected anything into my cock. Didn't put any in my sack. First, I tried 1 ml on the side of my cock to see how it felt. After I'd seen that nothing terrible came of that, I injected roughly 7ml into the other side of my cock. Started as a hard lump and softened/spread out/swelled over the next hour. Also immediately after injecting, I had a mild reaction to it in that I had a very light headache and was slightly feverish. It didn't feel good but it's not something that would prevent me from doing it again, since this sick feeling passed within a few hours. The 7ml injection stayed on one side of my cock as a nice firm lump for a couple days, and shrank back to slightly bigger than normal size over the next 4 days.

Pumping became much faster/easier after this.

A week later I tried again, with 10cc on either side of my cock. Same light sickness, but again, it was nothing concerning. Like a mild hangover. Size was good. It was like having just finished a short pumping session, but all the time for the next week.

This time there was more physical discomfort around where I'd actually done the injections over the days following the injection. Intermittent pinching and itching. The pinching feeling was not at the injection site but where the swelling ended up. Definitely unpleasant, as this pain woke me up a few times the first couple days after doing the injections. Itching was about as annoying as the pinching pain and happened about as often. Both the itching and pinching came and went suddenly. Think like, 20 second episodes every hour or two, subsiding over a week.

Another odd thing that I noticed. After the second injection had mostly shrunk back to "normal" (about a week later with the size being definitely fatter than before any injections) and for a couple weeks afterward, while masturbating I could feel static friction (I don't know how to better describe this so I'm calling it what it is) between the skin and the shaft of my penis, like it needed lubricant that wasn't there. It didn't hurt, it was just a little distracting, and went away after about a month.

2 months later and my dick is appreciably larger than it used to be and seems to be permanent. Like the morning after maxing out a pump. No lasting negative effects from the injections. I'll probably be injecting a larger amount into my cock after I saline my balls this weekend.
Bobbybass

Post by Bobbybass »

What brand stuff were you using?