Pumpedpussy.free II

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

pumped_pussy

Pumpedpussy.free II

Post by pumped_pussy »

Well, let's go  :)<br><br>just for the pleasure of sharing... just for fun  ;)<br><br>you're welkom into my pumping dreams....
germanstretch

Re: Pumpedpussy.free II

Post by germanstretch »

Ma souris,<br>comme tu sais es cela mes images de favori. <br>Moi le jus récolte déjà. <br>Comme tes images sont toujours Super. <br>Bien qui tu es encore là.<br><br><br>your gs ;)         kiss all on your lips
BOILERMAN

Post by BOILERMAN »

:D Welcome back darling pussy.  :D The sun shine again on this forum, where did you go during all this time ? On another planet I think  ;)<br>Well show us the best as you always do<br>New album and new fantastic pics to come I hope  "Pumped Pussy: the return" ;D
Froggy
germanstretch

Post by germanstretch »

THX for this fantastic pics<br><br>Les images pi sont le marteau<br><br>gs ;)
rabe

Post by rabe »

Pumpedpussy you are the Queen of this forum. Super
duval

Post by duval »

Vous êtes ma reine, vous êtes la reine de ce forum.  J'aimerais vous regarder jour et nuit, nuit et jour et faire de vous la femme de mes rêves, la femme de ma vie.<br><br>Merci
MoodyBlue

Post by MoodyBlue »

HI,<br>  I am really impressed by your pictures but I have question?  What do you use to get those lips soooo pumped?  I got one of the "vagina suckers" hehe for my wife and after about an hour and a half, just slightly plump.  I have seen a couple of places that offer shortened tubes, 2.5x4inches, but they are kind on the expensive side.  I use a suntea jar for myself and can get some really massive results, but the width of the opening is way to big for my wife.  I think I did see one picture where you had what I think was a jar near you, but I wasn't quite sure.  Do you have any pictures of what you use and using it? How much suction?<br><br>Ok I guess thats enough for now.  I would really like to show my wife pictures of you using your pump and maybe, if you can tell me how, make one for her.<br><br>Thanks<br> ;D
SexToySanta

Post by SexToySanta »

Dearest Lovely Lady! Thank you for the new pictures, they are fantastic! I just love them all so much. You have such a huge pumped pussy and it is squirting such a lovely stream of pee. I would like to have my face under it with my mouth open,  Your rear photos are also just fantastic, I would give you my face in any part of your pretty body for you to do as you wanted. Please, Please, keep posting your wonderful photos. Love and kiss to every inch of you! <br><br>  :P :P :P :-* :-* ::) ::)
Ahhh! Ahhh! O MY GOD!!!
BOILERMAN

Post by BOILERMAN »

;) Your planet must be really nice ;) But I see that gravity is still working up there and your pee is not floating in the air. So with a bit of luck I could find this planet of yours :D<br>Anyway keep posting not just for me (I would not mind) but for all your fans.<br>Big Kisses especially where you like it the best ;) ;)
Froggy
pumped_pussy

Post by pumped_pussy »

thanks to all for your comments, it's great  :D <br><br>MoodyBlue, I try to answer you asap but my english is very, very bad... I hope a friend will translate me your message... ok ?<br><br>kisses<br><br><br><br><br><br>
SexToySanta

Post by SexToySanta »

<br>Dear Pumped Pussy: WOW, Fantastic stuff again. You are the greatest pussy in the world. You keep posting your fabulous pussy photos and I'll keep looking and enjoying. Love your Pussy!!  ::) ::) ::)<br>                                               ::) ::) ::)<br>                                                 :-* :-* :-*
Ahhh! Ahhh! O MY GOD!!!
MoodyBlue

Post by MoodyBlue »

[quote author=pumped_pussy link=board=Female;num=1075704587;start=15#16 date=02/03/04 at 11:08:31]thanks to all for your comments, it's great  :D <br><br>MoodyBlue, I try to answer you asap but my english is very, very bad... I hope a friend will translate me your message... ok ?<br><br>kisses<br>No problem.  Can you post any pictures of you using your pump?<br>Thanks<br>MoodyBlue<br><br><br><br><br>[/quote]<br>
loveswing

Post by loveswing »

<br>Danke für die schönste Votz im Forum.<br>Wir lieben sie!! ::)
pumped_pussy

Post by pumped_pussy »

and... a back side one... I know you love it  ;)<br><br>kisses<br><br>ps: thanks to Hugo for this beautiful work  :D
nemesis

Post by nemesis »

great to see you again, baby ! you make me happy