longtime since i was here

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

rangers123

longtime since i was here

Post by rangers123 »

Hey guyz, I haven't been around here for a while so Thought I'd give it a go. 'Just started pumping dick and balls too. 'Not too sure if I'm doing it correctly. Comments and advice welcome.<br><br>regards...Rob Smith
Attachments
DSCF3441.JPG
DSCF3441.JPG
DSCF3441.JPG (32.42 KiB) Viewed 6789 times
nakedandhairy

Re: longtime since i was here

Post by nakedandhairy »

Comments: Seems to me that you are doing vey well, indeed. Nice looking penis! Advice: please keep uo the good work!~ :o :o
hairypumper
cbs

Post by cbs »

I will love to see a photo before pumping if possible in the same pump, I an shure You are doing the right thing You probably not even fit in the pump cilinder hanging like horse more pics please.
boz

Post by boz »

Judging by your results you are doing it very well.<br><br>I have seen your photos on Tiger's Site and you may have read his advice about ball pumping but if not I do recommend it. Scroll down to "Marathon Ballpumping" on www.tigerpumping.com and click on it. He reckons the secret of huge balls is to pump cock and balls separately.<br><br>Thanks for sharing your photos <br><br>Boz
guyinuk

Re: Daaaaaaammmmmmm Son!!!!!!!!!

Post by guyinuk »

Have you got a licence for that pet beast?!?!? ;D<br><br>Flippin eck don't know what to type lol.<br><br>At the mommnet I'more of a Traction device user working on that addtional perminate length.<br><br>Now I WILL surely be back to pumping one I've got my desired gains.l<br><br>BUT I wanna be pumping like DAT!!! (Your pic)<br><br>What tube/pump/seal/lobe/program are you using please?<br><br>Oh Very well done on that pic. Nice touch woith the combat wear too  :o<br><br>Guy in UK
jameswk

Post by jameswk »

Come-on Rob,___, you don't need any advice. God's been good to you, ENJOY!!. And post more pics.<br><br>Great dick!! Aren't you "pumper2x9"?.
jameswk

Post by jameswk »

Come-on Rob,___, you don't need any advice. God's been good to you, ENJOY!!. And post more pics.<br><br>Great dick!! Aren't you "pumper2x9"?.
G-man

Post by G-man »

Rob, you're a legend from Tigerpumping.com!  I recommend that anyone who hasn't already downloaded Rob's videos from Tigerpumping.com do so ASAP.  :)
jameswk

Post by jameswk »

Couldn't agree more G-Man. Those videos are classic. Wish he'd post more. The cock is not just big,_, but beautifully formed. <br>I'm turning green here.
jw1252

Post by jw1252 »

Poor technique. Totally ncorrect.<br>
G-man

Post by G-man »

Poor technique?  Whatever do you mean?