penis plug question

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

sherpa

Post by sherpa »

Hi Guys, sorry lost track of where this thread went! It's appearing all over the place!

www.tickleberry.co.uk sells them in uk.

had a a few of these and they're great! have now got a few different sizes and shapes. However the first one I bought, like you guys, just wouldn't fit! I tried for a few months to get it to fit but just wouldn't go! So i used a dremel grinder to make it slightly smaller so it would fit in! now the others go in well. Feels great, taking it in and out is the best bit! Make sure you take your time, try holding it at it's tightest point to stretch open your urethra and use lube though! Once in sometimes it's difficult to know it's there and i can wear it all day! Haven't tried having sex with it though; don't think she's that brave!

hope this helps?
MrTeacup

Post by MrTeacup »

Way to go Scorpio. Looks great. You'll have to let us know if you've done any playing with it.

Thanks for the tips everyone. Still trying, lol. It will pop in someday.
Dcklong

Start small

Post by Dcklong »

I have inserted items in my penis since I was 14 or 15. Never bigger than it felt good but it is an amazing feeling...... So go slow and use lots of sterile lube to get past that hump or bulge inside your penis right near the opening. Once you are past that you can go in for 12" or more. Just treat your meat with respect and expect a bit of soreness when peeing the first few times after you have inserted. And enjoy the cum, it will be intense, might even blow the toy or tube outta your hole like a bullet :o , it happens to me alot!!! Gary
ScorpioRising

Post by ScorpioRising »

Hey Gary & Mr. Teacup. I agree, inserting things has an amazing erotic appeal. It also makes my precum flow like water. Quite amazing. And, yes we did lots of playing with it in. This has a hole in it so when I came it sprayed out even further than usual. :) Kinda fun. Clearly didn't let it all out because when I removed it a lot more cum ran out...Maybe I just made alot more than usual. I wanna try it again but I think the next thing is to get some of those stainless rods that are sold in various sizes.
Scorpio

Post by 52977 »

Iwant to do uretheral stim, but w/ normal household objects. (don't want to buy anything online, etc) Any suggestions??
ScorpioRising

Post by ScorpioRising »

Anything that's smooth and fits into your hole. Look around this site, you'll find lots of novel ideas. I think smooth is the most important attribute.
Scorpio
spyke

Post by spyke »

I think I speak for many when I say please show pics or vids of the come shot with the tube inserted.I'm too afraid to stuff anything in my pee hole but I can live vicariously through my friends at this forum.
xavier

Post by xavier »

Hey guys, this thread got me going. So I ordered a plug myself.
It don't have a through hole, I wish it did, but does stay put.
The ring goes around the head of my cock and takes some doing to get it off, or out. All in the way you see it I guess!
I have a set of sounds but this just looked like it would feel good.
Well it does! :D I still want the plug with the hole through it, as I tend to drink a bit of beer while pumping!

I do pump with this plug in place, and it feels great! Just want one that I can pee and cum through!
8) X
Attachments
vf339b_245_325.jpg
vf339b_245_325.jpg (9.8 KiB) Viewed 18257 times
ScorpioRising

Post by ScorpioRising »

Jeezus...Xavier spare us the agony, show us a pic with it in place! :)
Scorpio
xavier

Post by xavier »

ScorpioRising wrote:Jeezus...Xavier spare us the agony, show us a pic with it in place! :)
Scorpio
Oh, sorry Scorpio, I will asap. I haven't post a pic for a while.
8) X
MrTeacup

Post by MrTeacup »

I finally did it this morning. Lots of lube. Lil pain. Pushed... pushed... then it popped in.

A little tender at the moment so I'm going to leave it in. Get used to it. Then I'll take some pics with the wife to share.
tomk

Post by tomk »

I am sorry that I didn't see this topic sooner. I too have the lil' fucker. It was hard for me at first but I used K-Y jelly inserted into my cock first then I covered the plug with the triple antibotic salve. After working it in and out for quite a while I was able to insert it. Yes, I had a little blood when I pulled it out, which was almost as hard as putting it in..it hurt to pee the first time but was fine after.
ScorpioRising

Post by ScorpioRising »

Mr Tcup, congratulations! Looking forward to the pics! I think you are wise to leave it in place for a while, let the skin around you hole settle down a little. I think moved to fast. I was so happy to get it in and then I got anxious about leaving it in (why, I don't know). I'll bet if I'd left it overnight and taken it out the next day nice and relaxed it would have been easier. Just guessing. Let us know your experience, and TOMK maybe you can shed some light on that idea. Thanx
Scorpio
tomk

Post by tomk »

Scorpio, just be sure that if you plan on leaving it in for a while that you lubricate it with something like the triple anti-biotic salve, otherwise it can actually stick to your urethra...which is not good....you need to keep it lubed.
ScorpioRising

Post by ScorpioRising »

Yikes! TomK. Thanks for the advice! Once again demonstrating the value of the members of this forum to each other.
Scorpio