penis plug question

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

dreamweaver

Re: penis plug question

Post by dreamweaver »

Just a heads up for those thinking of ordering a penis plug. From pumping my hole is some what small. I found steel pleasure.co.uk on line. After a few emails I ended up ordering a trainer and a penis plug. The trainer works well after two days of "working on it" the trainer is almost all the way in. Feels HOT!! tip - for a great pleasure pop in in the frezzer for 10 minutes before inserting - wild sensation!.

I'm in IL and it took less than a week for them to get it to me at a great price.

Have fun - be safe!
pumpguy101

Post by pumpguy101 »

outstanding close-up pics....very sexy and also nice and clear. Very good angles, keep it up. :)
Restoredude

Post by Restoredude »

I've had a plug for a long time and love it. I wear it all the time. I love sticking things down my dick and a plug is something I can wear everywhere.
DSC00987 (2).JPG
DSC00987 (2).JPG (22 KiB) Viewed 4648 times
Attachments
DSC00989 (2).JPG
DSC00989 (2).JPG (45.49 KiB) Viewed 4603 times
DSC00984 (2).JPG
DSC00984 (2).JPG (38.24 KiB) Viewed 4600 times
usasam

Post by usasam »

truflate wrote:I heartily agree with the sounds suggestion. I bought a set of Hagar sounds on Ebay for about $20. They are graduated in size and so smooth they go in very easily. Just be patient and work up the sizes. I have been impatient at times and caused bleeding and pain. I am sure that taking it easy but being persistent is the way to go.
I bought a set of Hager dialators and there are two different sizes for each of the eight. I can take the first two with no problem. When it comes to the third one the smaller size gose in without a problem but when i turn it over I encounter the same problem as with the plug. I can push and push but it won't go in. Do you see any problem with thaking the smaller size inserting it all the way untill the bigger end is almost all the way in. Would inserting it in all that way do any harm?? Remember the dialator is about eight inches long. Your thoughts.
MoLonghorn

Post by MoLonghorn »

Nope that is the way to do it as it is a gradual increase to the larger size. Only problem is length, but you should still be able to stretch at the uretha using the gradual increase of the sound. When it starts going to the bigger size, yo can turn it over and use the bigger end first. Have fun, don't push it. just go slow and use lots of lube.
likit

Post by likit »

Try using KY Lube. I've never tried a plug, but I've been able to easily get a 1/4 inch dia. crochet needle to slide
inside untill I could feel it between my balls. Have to go slow, but it only took about 10 minutes to get it in that far.
The trick is too keep the pee hole lubed. :)
MoLonghorn

Post by MoLonghorn »

Another thing you can use as lube is Neo Sproin for cuts and such. helps keep things sterile.
Pmpstd

Post by Pmpstd »

Try pumping with the plug in, what a rush
ntr989

Post by ntr989 »

Bought a thru plug from Fantasy Leather Works. I've been trying to get it in for a few weeks now. I decided to take some suggestions on here and build up to it. I can take an eye dropper no problem. I can take a bic pen and have inserted it until all of the writing is inside. I've tried bumping up to a slightly thicker pen but can't get past the grip part. Even with all of this I can't get the plug in.

I used to have a frenum piercing. I'm wondering if that built up scar tissue and that's why I can't get it in. The dropper and pen seem to work because they have a longer taper than the plug. Any suggestions for something with a long taper that builds to .375?

Thanks
JJH2711

Post by JJH2711 »

The Plugs with the rings or attachments may need to be adjusted as you can see the first ring fits over the head nicely where as the 2nd just crowns the head, I think some space needs to be left anyway and when I cum the rings stop the plug from sliding out which can sometimes be the case so the idea of having rings can be helpful.
Attachments
Sound Plug
Sound Plug
redcliff

Post by redcliff »

If anyone would like me to make them a penis plug from stainless. I am in somerset UK. you are welcome
ozzieallan

Post by ozzieallan »

Make sure you get smaller and work up to right size
Attachments
DSCF9555.JPG