penis plug question

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

MrTeacup

Post by MrTeacup »

soft and plugged. what a fun toy.
Attachments
plug.jpg
plug.jpg (165.39 KiB) Viewed 16485 times
ScorpioRising

Post by ScorpioRising »

Beautiful Mr. T! Great job. Nice cock and balls.:) You have any pain or tearing when you took it out? Now I want to use it again.
Scorpio
MrTeacup

Post by MrTeacup »

Scorpio, I did have some pain taking it out. I had to pull a lot harder than I expected. It made me nervous that I wasn't going to get it out. And yes, there was some blood although I didn't see any tearing. It was not much and I didn't have any pain urinating after.

Anyway, I'm just twisted enough to want to do it again. So I'm sure I will. When I showed my wife she had fun playing with it, loved the look. When she took me in her mouth the metal did not feel the best reacting to fillings in her teeth but we both enjoyed it overall. And, even though it was a bit tender from inserting it the first time I did slide it in her pussy and she enjoyed that feeling as I fucked her. Finally I stroked myself over her chest and watched as the cum shot out of the thru-hole and all over her tits. That was probably the hottest.

My only question is... after inserting and removing several times... will it get easier? And by easier I mean less pain, lol.
ScorpioRising

Post by ScorpioRising »

I have the same question as Mr T. Being just as twisted as he is, I'm sure I won't resist doing it again, unless I throw it away or give it to an equally twisted friend. LOL. Cumming through the hole was a trip, kind of like shooting out of a nozzle. Fun to watch. :)
Scorpio
pumper john

Post by pumper john »

Hell guys I'm soooo envious of you all. I dare not go there because I had an infection about two years ago after peeing in my cylinder when pumping and needed some severe medical examination. I think it was as a result of a similar injury when I was a teenager, trying to stop the cum as it was taboo at school, (what a stupid prejudice that was) and now some times I get pain half way down especially when I pee with a slight erection, so take it easy guys and enjoy :)
pumper john

\\\ ///
(@@)
_\ /_
_ = _

Post by MrTeacup »

Same question... Does inserting penis plugs or sounds ever get easier? Less pain?

Kinda like someone getting used to anal sex. First it hurts, then a person adapts and enjoys.

Will the urethra adjust or adapt (stretch?) to make this kind of play easier?

If I get some good tips and answers I'll try to insert again, pump, then take a hot pic.
robcaterham

Post by robcaterham »

Yes it does get easier!!

When I first got mine I never thought it would actually go in!! After playing for a few weeks it eventually did slip in with a little pop! Felt really hot! The problem was taking it out... when I did a load of blood came out with it all over the floor!!! It only bled for a second or two though. I guess I must have just split the opening a little. I left it for a week of so then tried again and it was ok, then the next time it bled a little again. Anyway, after a few more goes it didnt bleed anymore, now it pops in no problem but after its been in for a while it can tend to just pop out on its own now so I guess my hole has permanently stretched a bit!
MrTeacup

Post by MrTeacup »

good to hear it gets easier. thanks for that glimmer of hope. I've been too nervous to try again lately.
ScorpioRising

Post by ScorpioRising »

He Mr T, glad to see you brought this back to the top. The comments are interesting. I"m in the same position you are. Its intriguing and it felt damned good when it was in, but taking it out (see comment above by robc) wasn't fun at all. I"m leaning now more towards getting a set of sounds or dilators so that I can work up in size. One thing is for sure, its stimulating as hell to have something inserted there!
Scorpio
Actoo4

Post by Actoo4 »

I bought one of the "lil fuckers" like the one pictured by Teacup, and also had problems getting it in... I ended up sanding it down some, and got it where I could get it in without too much effort, but then had the problem of it falling out after a half hour or so.

I ended up contacting "John the Wand Man" and having a custom plug made. (Oddly, it was the same diameter as the stock "lil fucker" but was not so hard to get in). In my own workshop I then made a holder for it. The result is what you see below. If anyone is interested, I can take some more pictures and explain how this thing works. The whole device is hollow so I can pee and cum through it when the ball at the end is unscrewed.
Attachments
plugged1_186[1].jpg
plugged1_186[1].jpg (67.96 KiB) Viewed 14797 times
mrbigcox

check out what I do

Post by mrbigcox »

Been creating and playing in this game for almost 16 years... www.penisplugsablaze.com
Attachments
hooo005.jpg
hooo005.jpg (474.3 KiB) Viewed 14306 times
jumpingjack

Post by jumpingjack »

I noticed that Tomk, you said that should keep it lubed if you plan on keeping it in for long periods. Please exsplain (in detail) how this is done while the plug is in place. I just ordered one but have not recived it yet, any day now. i found mine at extremerestraints.com .Good site, have bought other toys from them. Your help would be very useful. Thanks to all on this post for thier great advice.
MrTeacup

Post by MrTeacup »

Good question. What do you use for lube? And, how long can you leave a plug (with a thru hole) in safely?

Every day I push it in there just to the point I can feel pressure and stretching. I hope I can keep doing that until it slides in with out the blood I encountered before. I'll be patient and give it time to stretch.
tomk

Post by tomk »

jumpingjack, sorry it took so long to reply. I must have missed your post earlier.
I use a triple antibiotic salve to keep it lubed. If you just use K-Y it will dry and stick to your urethra leaving you in a difficult spot!
ScorpioRising

Post by ScorpioRising »

TomK, Thanks for the advice...and MrT the inspiration to keep trying. We didn't have any of the triple antibiotic ointment but a tube of the cream, which would probably dry out if left in a long time but I thought it might make a good lube for insertion and removal plus provide a little protection if any tearing occurs. So I loaded (I mean loaded) my plug with a huge amt of the cream and started applying firm pressure...it popped in without too much trouble this time. So I thought that maybe inserting and removing it several times would help stretch my hole so that's what I did, each time adding more of the cream. It worked! Yeah. By the 4th insertion it went in fairly easily and each time got easier to pull out and I really didn't have any bleeding...just lots of precum which carried some of the white cream with it. It also made the edges of my pee hole really swell. Dang, now I have to get some of the ointment. It feels so good to have it inserted (and I love all the precum it generates). Here is the evidence although I'm not sure if the swelling around my hole will be obvious or not.
Scorpio
Attachments
P5310107.JPG
P5310107.JPG (41.58 KiB) Viewed 13265 times
P5310105.JPG
P5310105.JPG (46.77 KiB) Viewed 13622 times
P5310106.JPG
P5310106.JPG (41.68 KiB) Viewed 13619 times
P5310103.JPG
P5310103.JPG (44.8 KiB) Viewed 13646 times