Quick pump

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Bionic

Quick pump

Post by Bionic »

After 10 mins. of pumping
"A caliph, rabbi and a bishop walk into a bar. One says to the other, 'Hey now brother, we haven't gotten very far.' " -Clutch

"A cur dog can whip a pitbull in his own yard."
-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

Give me convenience or give me death!
Bionic

Re: Quick pump

Post by Bionic »

1 more
Attachments
2oclock.JPG
2oclock.JPG
2oclock.JPG (22.87 KiB) Viewed 9563 times
"A caliph, rabbi and a bishop walk into a bar. One says to the other, 'Hey now brother, we haven't gotten very far.' " -Clutch

-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

Bionic

Post by Bionic »

Let's try this again.  Would love to hear comments or questions.<br><br>Bionic

-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

Bionic

Post by Bionic »

Guess after 116 views with no replies, you guys aren't feeling my 9" of tough love.  Oh well.  :-/<br><br>Bionic

-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

tlongland

Post by tlongland »

Bionic --<br><br>Looks really fine.  Must get really fat after a longer time pumping.  Got any photos of that?<br><br>Tom L.<br>
Love a man whose bulge enters the room before he does.
jw1252

Post by jw1252 »

Too much pressure dooood....... ::)
guyinuk

Post by guyinuk »

Yeeeeeeeeep!!!!! ::)<br><br> ;D Ya coxx shocking ;D<br><br>Please tell us, Whats your unpumped size throbbin????
Bionic

Post by Bionic »

Hey Guy,<br><br>Before starting to stretch with weights, I was about 8 1/2" (more or less depending on the day) x 1.5".  After stretching for about a month and a half, I'm a solid 8 3/4" x 1 3/4" (unpumped.)  After about 10-15 mins. of pumping I reach 9" x 2".  I don't really pump bigger than that because it causes discomfort to my lady.  I do use more pressure than the ever-so-popular 5 lbs.  I don't know who came upon that # but that's just not enough for me. <br>I think JW said that I'm using too much pressure due to the dark hue of my cock but I'm sure that's only because he doesn't know that that's the color of my dick, naturally.  We're not all caucasians on this board!  SURPRISE!!! ;D<br>As for pumping up larger, I do on occasion.  I have a 2.5" tube that makes my cock WAAAY fatter than my grasp.  I usually wrap the donut in Ace bandage and it works nicely but the thing that turns me off is the mild itching and soreness that comes a day afterwards, when everything is getting back to normal.  I'll post some pics the next time I do.  I love to use that tube before an excursion to the beach.  The attention and jaw-dropping expressions are well worth the mild side effects I just mentioned!  <br><br>Bionic

-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

Bionic

Post by Bionic »

Unpumped hardon.

-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

guyinuk

Re: Questions during myJes wear.

Post by guyinuk »

Hiya again Mr Bionic<br><br>Thank you for your input to my question.<br><br>What I'd like to know now is,<br><br>a) How long per session do you stretch you tool for?<br><br>b) If you stretch for 2-3 hours per time, do you get numbness at all?<br><br>If only we could get the pix of those jaw dropping on that beach he he he ::).<br><br>Regards <br><br>Tee - Guy in the uk
Bionic

Post by Bionic »

Hiya Guy.  When I stretch, I usually take a break every 1/2 hour- 45 mins and massage/jelq.  If I do get any numbness, it's VERY mild and I take that as a sign to take a break.  You don't want to cut off circulation for too long, for obvious reasons.<br>As far as my "beach pump," I'll have pics as soon as beach season begins here in NY.  Take care and remember to take numbness as a sign to take a break!<br><br>Bionic

-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

PrimeThePump

Post by PrimeThePump »

Bionic,<br><br>Oh man, what I wouldn’t give to have my GF complain that I was too large.  Maybe someday, if I’m lucky. :P<br><br>Regards,<br><br>PTP<br><br>
Bionic

Post by Bionic »

Hey PTP.  That's funny, dude! But it defeats it's own purpose if your gf doesn't want to have sex because ur TOO big.   I bet she wouldn't change you if she could.  It's not the pen. It's the penmanship.    ;)<br><br>Bionic

-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

gerardt

Post by gerardt »

bionic/ptp,<br><br>that is way phcking phunny dudes. of course bionic can make any joke about dick size he wants :P man what i wouldnt do to have a face to face meeting/ large head to small head!!<br><br>jerry 8)
PrimeThePump

Post by PrimeThePump »

Bionic,<br><br>There is absolutely no doubt that what you write is 100% correct.  It’s just that we would all like to have the other guy’s problems.  Just once I would love to hear that I was ‘too big’ (basically the grass is greener on the other side of the fence).<br><br>The small-man complex may ultimately have beneficial consequences.  Feelings of inadequacy can be very motivating.  My own feelings of inadequacy have motivated me to do whatever necessary to hear that I am the best lover that my current lover has ever had.<br><br>I still believe that all other things being equal, that a large penis is more exciting even if only from a visual perspective.  But there are limits.  My GF has informed me (she is so smart) that if I get too big for her mouth that there is going to be big problems.  She’s such a sweetie.<br><br>Regards,<br><br>PTP<br><br>