Quick pump

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

PrimeThePump

Re: Quick pump

Post by PrimeThePump »

Gerardt,<br><br>I’m short not blind.  There is no chance that you have ever been accused of being short/small.  I always look forward to your posts. :o<br><br>Regards,<br><br>PTP<br><br>
cbs

Post by cbs »

Hey guys I read this topic for several times and now I will get into it.<br>   If your lady say that you are to big for her tell her that she is not sufficiently deep for Your cock.<br>   If She tells You that You are to small  tell her that She is to large for You.<br>   and the clit is just out there for one inch cock to make her pleasure, I didnt get it If she is complaint about it get someone else that can take care that cock for You.
Bionic

Post by Bionic »

Hey guys.  PTP, I just wanna say this to you, bro.  You seem like you have a killer GF that is cool with you pumping and gives you head.  Dude!!!  Stop thinking about what you don't have and start appreciating what you do.  While you may find feelings of inadequacy to be motivating, you still feel like you aren't good enough and that, in itself, is quite sad.  I'm a firm believer that if you have these feelings, it doesn't matter how big your dick is, you'll still feel bad about something else.  A big/bigger dick is just that.  It doesn't guarantee happiness.  That shit comes from within.  Work on that and it won't matter how many inches you have.<br>Gerardt, what's up man?!!  Thanks for the comments and I'm glad you like the pics.  Getting a nod from you is pretty cool considering your reputation and status on this site.  Did you ever get any pics of your TS friend, Chris???  I'd LOVE to see that!!!  Like PTP, I also look forward to your posts.  Thanks and take care.  BTW, I'd NEVER make fun of anyone's size.  Only if they were an asshole, which thankfully, is not the case with anyone on this site...LATELY.  ;D<br><br>Bionic<br><br><br>
"A caliph, rabbi and a bishop walk into a bar. One says to the other, 'Hey now brother, we haven't gotten very far.' " -Clutch

"A cur dog can whip a pitbull in his own yard."
-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

Give me convenience or give me death!
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

bio/ptp,<br><br>thanks dudes! these posts are fun and i look forward to posting and reading the new ones. bio, one of my specialties hot/long black cock? ptp, thanks for the nice kudos!!<br><br>jerry 8)
PrimeThePump

Post by PrimeThePump »

Bionic,<br><br>My original post was only meant to express my homage to your position on the far right side of the Bell curve.  Subsequent posts were only intended to illustrate a cloud/silver-lining relationship.  I surely didn’t intend to sound as insecure as I think you heard.  I was merely mentally masturbating about walking a mile in your shoes.<br><br>If penis size were the primary criterion for female sexual satisfaction there would be no lesbians.  Obviously, there is more to female orgasms/pleasure than just simply jabbing/poking her to death.<br><br>If I were your size, there is no doubt it would cause problem for GF and I; she just isn’t that deep (we measured, 7” is all that will fit).  The head of my penis would probably be against her diaphragm.  One of the easiest, most reliable means to make her have an orgasm is to drive my penis as deep as possible and then grind my pelvis against her clit.  That would not be possible if I were longer than she is deep.<br><br>From day one the sex with GF has been great, she is very limber/adventurous/horny, and can make a puddle just sucking my dick.  But I have always wondered about what size her “perfect” penis would be.  To find out, I purchased a series of various sized dildos (5”-10” long, 1.5”-2.25” in diameter, from long skinny ones to short fat ones), and then asked which one that she most enjoyed.  The one that she preferred far and away the most was a 2” diameter, 7” long model.   This one she claimed just completely filled her up and touched all of the important spots.<br><br>Armed with this info, I set about trying to figure out a way to be “perfect.”  I didn’t have that far to go lengthwise.  Just loosing some of the extra pounds that I had accumulated over the years provided much of what I needed towards that goal.  But that thickness measurement was going to require considerable work.<br><br>We have all seen the photos of various cultures that practice body modifications (ears, lips, neck, etc.) by way of stretching, so I knew that some changes were possible, and the tissues of the penis seemed especially susceptible to stretching.  After considerable thought, vacuum pumping seemed to be the perfect method.  I had not yet discovered this site and had no idea that there were other people who had already perfected the technique.<br><br>I gutted an old refrigerator for the compressor and purchased some 2” PVC for the cylinder.  A bleeder valve was installed to regulate pressure and I was ready for my first pump session.  What a disaster, I pumped and pumped, until I finally filled that 2” cylinder.  I was nowhere near ready for a 2” cylinder, and consequently was quite spongy and worse yet, numb.  GF was not happy (actually she was somewhat irritated).<br><br>I replaced the compressor with a water pump and drilled holes in my cylinder so the water could swirl around the head of my penis.  These modifications made pumping much more enjoyable, and thus encouraged longer sessions at lower pressures.<br><br>It was about this time that I discovered this site and found out about ball pumping.  I had never even considered pumping my balls.  After viewing what the guys on this board were able to do, I had to give it a try, now I’m hooked.<br><br>I have steadily increased my size until I can now fill 70-75% of a 2-quart cylinder (displace approximately 85 cubic inches) with penis and balls only (no groin).  Now when we have sex my balls slap against her ass.  Not bad for less than 18 months of work.<br><br>Life is good.<br><br><br>Best regards,<br><br>PTP<br><br><br>PS Any further provocation may result in a lengthy response. ;D<br>
Bionic

Post by Bionic »

PTP!  Dude!  I'm sorry that I got all "Dr. Phil" on ya!   :P  I guess I must've read your earlier post with the wrong tone.  You seem pretty fucking handy with your Frankenstein pump and all!  LOL.  I made my larger cylinder out of a paintball tube, some plumber's epoxy and some Plasti-Dip.  I was in the process of making a head tube (a modification on the one Huge made in an earlier post) but never finished it because when I went to purchase a hole saw, they were out.  Maybe I'll dig it up and finally finish it.  What about you?  Do you have any pics?  I'd like to see that 2 qt. tube you talked about.  What did you make it out of?  Also, I'm not too familiar with ball pumping, but I'm certain that penis pumping doesn't/won't yield permanent penis gains.  I've been pumping for many years and have found out, recently, that stretching is the way to go for that.  I'm seeing/feeling increases in length and girth after just about 8-9 weeks.<br>So Gerry, that's your specialty, huh?  Nice!  From the pics you've posted (post pumping) you seem like you are already my size.  You don't seem like you have any worries in that dept.  Thanks for taking the time to reply to me, guys.  Happy enlarging!!!<br><br>Bionic
"A caliph, rabbi and a bishop walk into a bar. One says to the other, 'Hey now brother, we haven't gotten very far.' " -Clutch

-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

PrimeThePump

Post by PrimeThePump »

Bionic,<br><br>The skin of the genitalia and nipples, by its very nature, is the type that is just made for stretching.  If carefully stretched beyond normal limits (within reason), and then held for some period of time (I have no idea what that period of time is), the new expanded dimensions should eventually become normal because of cell division to fill the gaps between the original cells.  Well, at least that’s the theory, as I understand it.<br><br>Many people report (as you did) that gains from pumping are only temporary.  But I can plainly see in the mirror even after five days of not pumping, that I hang much lower than I used to, plus it looks like I’m growing a new foreskin.  I also know that if I am not careful when I sit on the toilet that my balls will get wet.  I can assure you, that’s not a problem that I had even considered before pumping.<br><br>Pre-pumping my girth was approximately 1.625” which I thought was pretty good.  Since pumping, a plain-jane erection will not fit into a 1.75 cylinder without lube and being forced.<br><br>I’m not the only one that believes that my increases are at least long-term temporary if not permanent.  GF confirms that there is no doubt that I am larger since I’ve been pumping.  The reason that I mention this is because I always try to make sure that there is 3-4 days between a big pump and when I see her to ensure maximum sensitivity.  After 3- 4 days of not pumping the temporary swelling of my penis should be long gone, but she still insists that I am visibly larger as well as noticeably larger in her hand/mouth/vagina.  As I noted in a previous post, she has also confirms feeling my balls slap her butt when we have sex, which never happened before pumping.<br><br>I believe that the main difference in results between pumping and stretching is based on the amount of time spent on each endeavor.  The pumpers are able to achieve very large gains in a brief period of time; they then release the pressure and give back the vast majority of their gains before the cells have had an opportunity to divide.  The stretchers don’t achieve the quick results, and consequently keep the pressure on for longer periods of time, hence their better long-term results.<br><br>I have recently begun experimenting with ways to hold/maintain the results of pumping for a longer period of time.  I still pump my usual 6-10 hours Sunday and Monday in my 2-quart cylinder.  The change is that Tuesday, Wednesday, and possibly Thursday (I see GF Friday and/or Saturday) I wear a 1-quart cylinder as much as possible, in an attempt to retard shrinkage.<br><br>The main difficulty Tuesday is getting my swollen package through the 2.75” opening, but with warmth, lube, and a little vacuum, I am able to get in and then completely fill the cylinder.  Once every thing is in place, I release the vacuum and plug the vent.  As I reabsorb fluids, my balls begin to shrink causing a slight vacuum.  At some point equilibrium is achieved and no further shrinkage occurs, the cylinder then just kind of hangs on my balls.<br><br>It’s not pumping; it just prevents further deflation.  The pressure is quite low, but it’s enough to keep the cylinder on.  In very limited testing, this rig is comfortable enough to wear long-term (I’ve worn it overnight) without any kind of seal/gasket.  The weight of the glass is an added bonus, think running up and down the stairs or chasing the vacuum cleaner around the house.<br><br>Each subsequent day it’s much easier to get into the cylinder, a modest vacuum keeps the cylinder in place and actually, is quite pleasant.  <br><br>The 2-quart (115.5 cubic inch) cylinder that I use started life as an olive jar with a 4” opening.  I cushion it (and prevent groin pull) with a STJ seal bought for me by GF June 03.<br><br>Sorry, I’m still technologically challenged, my only camera uses 35mm film.  However, I do have a birthday coming up; maybe I’ll join the 21st century.<br><br>Regards,<br><br>PTP<br><br>PS I was negligent about doing laundry this week and was forced to wear some jeans that I wore when I first started pumping (2” smaller waist size).  Now I remember why I bought the larger size.  Sitting was most unpleasant; there just wasn’t enough ball space.  That’s a problem I kind of enjoy having. ::)<br>
guyinuk

Re: no non-sence posts and advice

Post by guyinuk »

I enjoy reading your no non-sence posts and advice Mr Bio. Laugh my Jes off when I read that a reader thought you where using too much pressure. Dam what would they say about mines ;D
Bionic

Post by Bionic »

Thanks Guy.  I just calls 'em as I sees 'em.  No need for the "Mr." though.  We're all brothers here!  ;)  Speaking of calling what I see, that's a tough looking piece of meat you've got there!  Have you seen results?  I think I know the answer, but I want to hear it from you.  ;) <br>I've tried to upload post-stretching/pre-pumping pics but haven't had any luck connecting to this slow-ass server.  I'll try at another time because I'm done trying for tonite.  Thanks again and "keep up" the great work.<br><br>Bionic

-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

Bionic

Post by Bionic »

NO shit, it worked!!!!  Let's try another.

-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

nakedandhairy

Post by nakedandhairy »

Thanks for trying again Bionic. Your pic of your great cock was well worth it. I hope that this site will join the 21st century in its technology and that it will be as good as the guys who post here. :o :o
hairypumper
luxon

Post by luxon »

<br>a nice result from a quick pump up
Attachments
Dscf0093.jpg
Dscf0093.jpg
Dscf0093.jpg (292.84 KiB) Viewed 5784 times
G-man

Post by G-man »

PTP, a.k.a. Mr. Industrious!  :)<br><br>Damn, man, you certainly know your stuff.  ;)
PrimeThePump

Post by PrimeThePump »

G-man,<br><br>I only wish that it were as easy to pump huge as it is to type verbose responses.<br><br>Thank you for the kind comments. :)<br><br>Regards,<br><br>PTP<br>