asymetrical jelking?

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

jameswk

asymetrical jelking?

Post by jameswk »

Thanks to Dirty Martini,_, I'm enjoying some significant gains re P/E. But there's a problem. While I was in the service(Coast Guard) I suffered some major damage to my right forearm,_, severed tendons, which, while they healed, left me with a significantly weakened grip. Fortunately, I'm left-handed, so no big deal. But jelking is a problem. After 3-4 minutes my right hand gives out. <br>Can I jelk w/ just the left hand?, will this result in any distortion?. Also, I've visited the "Power Jelqing" site, where they're selling a two-handled device with rollers that you fit yourself into. Has anyone had any experience w/ this gadget, and is it effective?, worth the investment?.
fowfer

Re: asymetrical jelking?

Post by fowfer »

I can not personally  endorse the "Power Jelq" but have read quite a few reviews.  They were very mixed with the biggest complaint being a breakdown of the rollers.<br><br>When I first started PE,  I came up with a grip I called the "Fowfee" .  I used it for jelqing and stretching and didn't seem as fatiquing as the OK grip.  It works fine with or without lube but I perfer lube(not to be confused with my "Fowfer" which is a good no hands flaccid stretcher).   If I can find a pic, I will attach.
fow
fowfer

Post by fowfer »

The pic fell off the last post when I edited it.  Here it is again.
fow
Bionic

Post by Bionic »

Hey James,<br><br>I have nothing to say about the power jelq device, but there is a method of jelquing called the power jelq.  Rather than using both hands, one hand (for you, the injured one) holds the cock at the base in the "OK" sign grip while the other hand performs the jelq.  I actually like it better than the traditional method and feel more of a stretch.  Also feels GREAT with a raging hardon.  Give it a go.  I'm sure you'll like it.  BTW, can you strengthen your other arm or is the damage irrepairble?<br><br>Bionic
"A caliph, rabbi and a bishop walk into a bar. One says to the other, 'Hey now brother, we haven't gotten very far.' " -Clutch

"A cur dog can whip a pitbull in his own yard."
-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

Give me convenience or give me death!
jameswk

Post by jameswk »

Thanks Fowfer, thanks Bionic, you both seem to be endorsing the same method, which I sort of discovered on my own a few weeks ago. Bionic,__, as far as jelqing with a "raging hardon", Jimmy no can do. What can I say,__, I've always been a guy drawn to excess.<br>Fowfer, what a pic!!. It's a great illustration as to technique, and your comment re the rollers on the "Power Jelk" contraption comes as no surprise. In the video, they look very fragile.<br>Bionic, it would seem that the damage is permanent. I work out 4-5x a week, and it gives me no problems(I use straps and am experimenting w/lifting hooks) except for those days I work forearms. It's been 12 years since the accident, and no appreciable improvement.<br>Nevertheless, thanks to you both for the tips,__, I'll be sure to use the techinque in my routine. Jim<br>