Create a Cock

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Whiptail

Create a Cock

Post by Whiptail »

Hey guys, you see this create a cock kits that are advertised above, Have you guys ever thought of creating a dildo of your pumped cocks and balls?  You'd make a fortune selling huge dildos like that, anyway all of these pics that people have put up showing your bulges, why cant i see anyof them? they all say attachment deleted.
Gaydar profile is www.gaydar.co.uk/daveshard
LymphTonic

Re: Create a Cock

Post by LymphTonic »

Same here. Have not found out why. Some show some do not. Check your browser security settings.
nakedandhairy

Re: Create a Cock

Post by nakedandhairy »

Whiptail....I have not bought or used a create-a-cock kit for the reason as follows. If I did try to duplicate my cock after pumping, it would be impossible for me to use it as a dildo(my cock gets far too big to use as such). I will leave out the specifics and you can use your imagination. The other guys here can quite ably answer that topic for themselves.<br>Secondly, you do not see pics beyond a certain backdate because, I believe, this system can not contain all of them. Most likely it is 60 days duration(some guys may be more knowlegeable than I and can correct me)  It is not the poster who eliminates prior pics but the system. ??? ???
hairypumper