Hi all i am new here and have some questions

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

bgman

Hi all i am new here and have some questions

Post by bgman »

Hi all,<br>        I am curious is this for real. I have heard that doctors say this doesnt work and it is dangerous. But I am just curious and how long does it take to see results?? Can anyone expect to see improvements? Please forgive me for sounding like an idiot, i am just curious.<br><br>
Pete

Re: Hi all i am new here and have some questions

Post by Pete »

BG,<br><br>I posted a similiar question here two weeks ago and so far have not received any replies. Makes one wonder if they are hiding something. Let me know if you hear anything.<br><br>PLP
stretcher
Location: x0|Cologne|Germany|europe|0|0|NW,Nordrhein-Westfalen

Post by stretcher »

hy bgman!<br><br>at first please excuse my english.<br><br>I think the doctors you've heard  from are right. But I'M addicted to pumping and stretching and I don't mind what other people say. If you have a look at my posts (from stretcher, 17.05.2004)) you'll see that my dick looks quite impressive and my pumping sessions are shorter every time 'til my cock reaches the maximum of length (I think I'm pumping for 2 years now). I don't know if my pumping is dangerous for my cock, but I don't mind because I'm not willing to get children. (I don't know about my cock stretching either...)<br><br>Nevertheless, I don't think that cockpumping really helps to get a larger one, but the feeling is great!!!<br><br>greets, stretcher
PrimeThePump

Post by PrimeThePump »

What do you mean when you ask if this is for real?  Look at the pictures.  You can’t believe that we looked like that when we were born.<br><br>Is it dangerous?  That’s like asking if bodybuilding is dangerous?  It sure can be if not done correctly.  That’s true about most things in life (you require water to live, but too much will kill you).<br><br>There must be some doctors that think that there are times when pumping is the appropriate thing to do.  I have seen penis pumps on the shelf behind the counter at Wallgreen pharmacy (I don’t know if it required a prescription).<br><br>The question about how long does it take?  Again, the bodybuilding analogy is appropriate, how long does it take to get perfect biceps?  If you dedicate yourself to the job you will be surprised at what can be accomplished.  Look at the pictures that have been posted, you can clearly see the difference between the newbies and the old-timers<br><br>Probably the reason for so few responses is because all of these questions have been asked and answer many times in the older treads.<br><br>Regards,<br><br>PTP
tomk

Post by tomk »

I wish that I could find some pics before I started pumping, but here is one from a couple of years ago after a pump..
tomk

Post by tomk »

Here's one from yesterday.  I now pump my balls to 14-15" without any problem.
tomk

Post by tomk »

One in the MT Jr.
bgman

Post by bgman »

Thank you so much for the replys, i was considering trying it. I would just like to add a few inches, nothing to dramatic. From what i can see this is the place to be if you want to learn the right way.<br><br>Thanks Again
nakedandhairy

Post by nakedandhairy »

Very well stated, PrimeThePump. I note that there are now a total of over 27,650 messages on this site, which certainly cover every aspect of pumping, pro and con. A search of them will answer any questions one may have. Anything carried to extreme may well have dire consequences. Also, one can not expect immediate results....patience is required. ::) ::)
hairypumper
pumpin60

Post by pumpin60 »

Hey TomK....how about posting some more of those monster junior pics.  The one you posted just rocks.  
tomk

Post by tomk »

Thanks pumpin60.  Here's another
tomk

Post by tomk »

Another after about an hour of pumping
tomk

Post by tomk »

One more packing outdoors.
tomk

Post by tomk »

Last one now that I have bored you all to death
pumpin60

Post by pumpin60 »

You are Tom Terrific to me. Those are bee-u-tee-FULL.<br>Keep posting more, I am like a sponge here and can't get enough of the way you are filling that tube up. I'm attaching a pic of one of my old jr pics, I sold the tube when I went overseas but you are making me want to <br>get a new one. This pic was taken after 75 minutes but no matter how long I pumped, I could never fill up my tube like you do.   :P
Attachments
me_junior_75min.jpg
me_junior_75min.jpg
me_junior_75min.jpg (34.96 KiB) Viewed 8382 times