Pumps

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

TBone

Pumps

Post by TBone »

I am new here  guys. I don't know a whole lot about penile enlargement , but a buddy of mine told me if you want a bigger dick, get a pump. Do they really work? I mean, do the results last? And if so , is there one better than the others? The one I was looking at was about $150  http://www.lapdist.com....that is the link to the company I was going to use. They seem to make a good product , but I would not really know . Can you guys help? And has enzyte worked for anyone? I heard it makes you last longer, but no one said it made you bigger.
kuschelteen

Re: Pumps

Post by kuschelteen »

Yes - there are very good pumps to find for little money !<br>Look at EBAY, search "VACSY" costs around 50$ and works electrical. <br>Very strong, powerfull suction and heavy duty product. <br>I love this one...  :-*<br><br>(It whas created for Food-vacuumation)
PrimeThePump

Post by PrimeThePump »

<br>I really don’t wish/want/mean to appear unpleasant, but just which parts of the photos on this site don’t you believe?  Do you really believe that these pictures are posted to deceive you?<br><br>Then you ask for product endorsements on a sponsored site.  You’re not making any friends.<br><br>WTF,<br><br>PTP<br>
TBone

Post by TBone »

No , I dont think anyone is trying to deceive me, I am just a little green on the issue and want to make sure pumping will give me the increase that I am looking for. I have heard great things about it, and I just wanted to converse with some afficianodo's on the subject. I did not mean to offend you or anyone else  on this board, sorry.
PrimeThePump

Post by PrimeThePump »

TBone,<br><br>Upon review I believe that I overreacted to your comments, and for that I wish to offer you my apologies.  I offer the following comments to your questions as attempted atonement for my ugly comments.<br><br>For me (and many others, if this forum is any indication) pumping has become a way of life that I enjoy very much.  Consequently, there are few times when I am not pumped, even if only slightly.  If I had known what I know now, back when I was in college, I would definitely have been a pumper.  How I wish that I could now have 25 or 30 years of experience.<br><br>The question of permanence has been asked numerous times on this forum, and I always wonder exactly what is meant/expected.  If the question is whether pumping for a month or two will lead to lifelong changes, then the answer is not likely.  If on the other hand, the question is will pumping seriously 2, 3, or 4 times a week for the next 20 years cause major changes, then I believe that the answer is yes. <br><br>I have only been pumping for about 18 months, but I have concrete changes to report.  I can see in the mirror that I hang much lower than I used to.  I also know that if I am not careful when I sit on the toilet that my balls will get wet.  That’s not a problem that I had even considered before pumping.<br><br>My GF confirms that there is no doubt that I am noticeably larger since I’ve been pumping.  The reason that I mention this is because I always try to make sure that there is 3 or 4 days between a big pump and when I see her to ensure maximum sensitivity.  After 3 or 4 days of not pumping the temporary swelling of my penis should be long gone, but she still claims that I am much larger in her hand/mouth/vagina than before I began pumping.  She also claims that she enjoys the feeling of my balls slapping her butt when we have sex which did not happen before pumping.<br><br>When deciding what equipment to use, I believe that a good seal and comfortable fit are the most important issues.  If you can’t maintain a good seal, then you will be frustrated trying to keep the pressure up.  If your cylinder is not comfortable to use it is unlikely that you will want to spend the time required to accomplish your goals.<br><br>If you look at the various threads, you will see that the equipment used is as varied as the pumpers that use it.  Many pumpers use equipment assembled from common items found in the home and get very good results.  I have bought numerous items made for pumping, but find that my 2.5-quart olive jar with a seal that my GF bought for me is my favorite.<br><br>To create the vacuum I have/or have had several units.  I have an electric pump that I no longer bother with.  I had a hand pump, but I gave it to GF because she uses much higher pressures when pumping her nipples than I could possibly stand on my balls and/or penis.  For me, it’s easier and more convenient to use a check valve with a 2 or 3 foot section of vinyl tubing.  Once a good seal is established, I just suck the air out by mouth and the check valve maintains the vacuum.  When additional vacuum is required I just suck on the tube.  This works well when I need to have my hands free and/or be able to move about while pumping.<br><br>However, when I just want a major pump session, and don’t care about moving about, I fill the bathtub with warm water and get out my Little Giant centrifugal water pump (that I have to prime each time that I want to pump, hence my screen name).  A gate valve installed between the intake and outlet ports of the pump allows me to control the vacuum very precisely.  This rig will maintain any level of pressure that I want for as long as I can possibly stand it.<br><br>There are many fun things that you can do with water that are just not possible using air.  Like holes to let water currents (with or without pieces of string) swirl around the head of your penis.  This method may not cause an orgasm, but will surely keep your attention while pumping.  Additionally, you can cover or uncover the hole(s) with your finger(s) at any repetition that you like to instantly increase or decrease the pressure.  I love my water pump.<br><br>I have never tried Enzyte, I don’t believe their claims and will not give them my money.<br><br>The main requirement for the success of any mission is to passionately desire the outcome.  If you set realistic goals, and keep working towards them, you will be amazed at what you can accomplish.<br><br>Hope this helps, sorry we got off on the wrong foot. :)<br><br>Regards,<br>PTP