11/1/04 - Admin notice re speeds

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

ScorpioRising

Re: 11/1/04 - Admin notice re speeds

Post by ScorpioRising »

My 2 cents worth. It seems that Newart DID respond to the members of this forum. It took a while, but so what, they got the message and they made the site workable again.  I will remember that when I'm in the market for a product they sell. I think this site is a "trip" (does that give away my age?). Its one of the most "upbeat" sites I've encountered on various sexual themes. I have really come to admire the "serious pumpers,' and their willingness to share stories and pics. I'm just an occassional user of my cylinder, sometimes with my wife, sometimes not. We don't usually take pics,  but I'd never hesitate to post ours on here if we did (its sounding more and more like fun in fact) because of the number of members who respond to posts with positive comments...I'm impressed with both the sense of fun and the sense of seriousness about this little corner of healthy eroticism. I know that I owe Newart a thank you for listening and for improving the site immensely...now if people  can just remember to resize those jpegs....I'm sure it will get even better.
hornytoads

Post by hornytoads »

i think most of us agree that we like this site well enough to stand up to the new guys that all seem to want everything given to them and not have to wait for it.  i have been coming here for a long time too and have seen ups and downs......did it cost me anything?  not a cent.  it just seems the ones that gripe the loudest are the ones that are not mature enough to understand the way life works.  in the long run, it will all work out o k.  and like others have said, no one twists your arm and says you have to come to this site
Hornytoads
alilnut

Post by alilnut »

Well Admin, that is exactly what I would expect you to say, with respect to my order.  Being in business, I am well aware that "things happen". But it isn't what happens, but how it is handled. You chide me for bringing the incident to the public forum. Yet when I called and emailed your office I received no response until I canelled my order. Then, it was simply OK, with no concern for identifying the problem and/or resolving it. Despite what you say, since that post, I have been contacted by no less than 3 people with the same experience. If you know anything about statistics and random samples - you know what that means in lost sales and public perception.<br><br>Remember, this order matter only came to the public forum because you were complaining about revenue. I therefore, mentioned that if your order/retail operation was more efficient, then that might solve part of your cash flow issue.  Tell me, how many $100+ orders can you afford to simply FAIL TO PROCESS?<br><br>I believe most people, like myself, wanted to support Newart by placing orders, because we enjoy the site and your products are fairly priced. However, what people also want are results, not excuses. When I pay for an OVERNIGHT order, I want to see it in 2 days - especially if that's what you are advertising. If your literature says "we'll get bact to you within a week" - then that is my expectation, so I can determine how I want to proceed.<br><br>Best wishes,<br>  -A
hornytoads

Post by hornytoads »

allinut, i think you have a legitimate complaint there.  they should always contact you and let you know the status of your order.  maybe they will get that straightened out too.  i hope so, we have to many everyday problems to have worry about without having trouble with our leisurely activities<br>
Hornytoads
alilnut

Post by alilnut »

Amen. But I have three children - so I am use to listening to excuses and sifting through "stuff". I just think they are not interested in any kind of customer service. That is evident by how they handle us, on the board and in the order department.<br><br>Happy pumpin!<br>  -A
hornytoads

Post by hornytoads »

well, i think they will come around if we stay with them, they have a lot to lose if they lose their customers.  maybe they will read some more of our post and let us know how they will treat the members in the coming year.  i think we should have open communications on this site....and happy pumping to you too!
Hornytoads
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Hey there admin, thanks for finally getting the forums back up to speed again.<br><br>I am personally in support of keeping the forums free, but charging for a PREMIUM service of fast downloads.  As long as the price was reasonable (like 10 or 12 bucks a year) Who among us could say that we can't afford a dollar a month for really fast picture and video access?  <br><br>I also agree that someone should go through and ditch the posts that are over 8 months old.  Nobody goes back that far, they're just taking up space. <br><br>There's a reason that everybody keeps coming back to the Newart forums.  Newart has been THE site to discuss pumping and meet pumpers on the internet for as long as I can remember.  As long as this tradition continues then we'll all be a bunch of happy pumpers. :)<br><br>Russ! <br>(a member for 8 years now, I think)