Hair Removal Shaver

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

tyler

Hair Removal Shaver

Post by tyler »

For all you men (and women) out there that love to shave for pumping sessions, let me recommend this product: Bodworx Shaver. It leaves no painful stubble or irritation like razors would. Being a pumper, I thought I'd share this, because I love it.<br><br>Check out the site at <br><br>http://www.hair-removal-shaver.com/tsilver
hairless1

Re: Hair Removal Shaver

Post by hairless1 »

hey! <br>the web link/site dont work  ???
tyler

Post by tyler »

try this site:<br><br>http://www.hair-removal-shaver.com/<br><br>only $59.95 USD
MDandDC_dickpig

Post by MDandDC_dickpig »

OK sounds like a good product.........but - have you ever used it on your balls?  that seems to be the trouble area for most men.  I would be interested in knowing your success in that area.<br><br>thanks.
tyler

Hair Removal Shaver

Post by tyler »

It works great on my balls. No discomfort or anything - no stubble, rash, irritation, etc. This is the best shaver i've used for balls, etc. I think this shaver is great for all hair removal, personally.<br><br>I know how normally stubble come from the day after as hair grow back, but my experience with this shaver is that it doesn't cut off hair like the swipe of a blade would (meaning, it puts the hair in a certain directional for regrowth.) As the hair regrows it grows in that directional path (i.e. over skin = rashes and stubble or ingrown hairs, etc) I experience none of this discomfort with my shaver.<br><br>I'm not trying to prove anything, I'm just offering this to my fellow pumpers, because I thought it'd be a helpful giude. Cheers!
nakedandhairy

Post by nakedandhairy »

Gentlemen: thanks for the information. I was able to get into the Bodywex Intnl. site; the shaver, long hair cutter, and shipping cost $ 59.95. Lowlands, I tried to see your pic, but after several minutes of downloading, I received the screen message that this page is unavailable. Not your fault, but it goes with the territory of this site.  ??? ???
hairypumper
pumpin60

Post by pumpin60 »

A product I like is called Magic Powder.  I've found this to be very effective and easy to use.  It is a product made for African-Americans but it works great for anyone.  Here's how I use it.  I make a paste out of the powder by adding the amount of water that gives it a thick consistency.  I then apply the paste like material to all the hair on my balls and lower dick and let it set for 5 minutes.  At the five minute mark, I step into the shower and using a fingernail brush (softened under hot water beforehand),  I begin to take the brush to the areas where the material has been placed.  The hair comes off like magic and is generally good for about 3 weeks.  <br><br>It costs about 2.50 for a can and can be found in most drug stores and supermarkets in the shaving / hair grooming section.  It comes in three different colored cans, and all work.  I've been using this stuff now for about ten years and I've never had a skin reaction.  <br>It works for me.  I also use it to get hair off of other places where I don't want it. Check out the url here for <br>more info on this stuff:<br>http://www.drugstore.com/qxp38573_33318 ... r><br>Dave
ev2sweet

Post by ev2sweet »

Glad to see a post about this shaver.. I Had been searching for weeks for a good pussy shaver and I bought this one a few days ago.. Had seen some good reviews on this one.. Glad to see it in action.. Looks so smooth..