Fast help from electr. pump owner?

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

tiryball

Fast help from electr. pump owner?

Post by tiryball »

Please, can any owner of a electric pump give me technical detail ( pressure / m³ph / etc). I´m able to by a vac-pump from a dental-lab very cheap, but have to know if it´s not to strong. All the pump-pages have no technical details...... Thanks a lot <br>Tim
smanqu

Ditto (but no hurry)

Post by smanqu »

I DID buy a pump just last week.   One of those Gast models that are done up with guages and sold as electric cock pumps.  Same thing as sld on Newart page.<br><br>If possible/anyone willing, I'd like some info on what's been done for vacuum control on the remanufactured pumps.  <br><br>I can always get an inline rheostat (dimmer switch) to control the speed/pressure, but it looks like there's some other doohickey that's used on the big ticket electric pumps.  <br><br>I remember the original, long-defunct electric pump company (BME?) just added twist valves to the ends of the cylinders (before the now-popular male/female connectors).  They also recommended just crimping the hose if vacuum got too high unexpectedly.<br><br>I'm pretty sure I can find an attachable vacuum guage somewhere to monitor pressure. And have tubes.  But anythign about how the pressure is controlled on the OEM pumps would be great!
ga_pumper
Location: x1|LAWRENCEVILLE|USA|north_america|316|294|GA,Georgia

Re: Fast help from electr. pump owner?

Post by ga_pumper »

what i use is a shut off valve that you can get from any auto or hardware store that has air compressor parts it can be adapated to work(i/4 inch)    i open it all way before i start to pump and adjust as i need to(
sraight and married
doniger_guy

Post by doniger_guy »

Guys, ::)<br>The best thing that I have found is to put a "t" in the line from the pump to the tube then put a Parker pneumatic flow control valve in the open port. This acts as an air bypass. The pump will run at full power but the multiturn control will permit adjustment of the effective vacuum in the penis cylinder.  ;)<br><br>I am working on a way to electronically control the bypass and thereby perform accurate regimens.  :o :o :o<br><br>I have yet to test it much but I do have it set up.<br><br>WOW :D it is elaborate. I will post more later. 8)<br><br>doniger_guy<br>
Started11-2002.9-2006 I am now a MonsertTube Sr. Owner. http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=18763&highlight=#18763
11/2013 http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/post-32746.html&highlight=#p32746
tiryball

Post by tiryball »

Thank you for answering my question ???
nakedandhairy

Post by nakedandhairy »

It is very good to read how knowlegeable and resourceful the men on this site are. They are a storehouse of information on pumping in all its aspects and they are very devoted to what they are doing. I am very fortunate to be able to experience their excellent advice. Thanks men. :o :o :o
hairypumper