"Fresh New Pics"

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

gerardt

Re: "Fresh New Pics"

Post by gerardt »

mmhhhmmmmhhhmmmmm!!!!!<br><br>dudes great stuff!!!<br><br>jerry 8)
Attachments
mmmhhmmm.jpg
mmmhhmmm.jpg
mmmhhmmm.jpg (57.92 KiB) Viewed 5522 times
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
Attachments
big2x9.jpg
big2x9.jpg
big2x9.jpg (45.8 KiB) Viewed 5523 times
ScorpioRising

Re: My Fresh New Pics

Post by ScorpioRising »

Great pics in here guys. That "removal" mpg is very hot! Holding and stroking a freshly pumped penis is so erotic. Still learning the wonders of pumping and I have a question about lube. Do some work better than others? I fit kind of tight in  my 2 in cylinder. I was using just water based lube (Probe or something like it) and a couple of times I made these little bruises on my shaft where the skin stuck to the wall of the cylinder. Am I using to little? Wrong stuff? I see some nice white lube (or is it?http://forums.newart.com/YaBBImages/tongue.gif in some of the pics. What is that? A friend suggested warm water. That's what I used to make this pic. It feels great, but the first time I put to much water in the cylinder which made for a pretty comical scene and a wet bathroom rug. Keep up the good, fun work!<br>Scorpiorising
Chap

Post by Chap »

Yes I like that cock, woeh great pics.<br><br>I have a great pump party last weekend but didn't take any pics, (sorry) here's a old one.
Attachments
MVC-242F.JPG
MVC-242F.JPG
MVC-242F.JPG (129.47 KiB) Viewed 5470 times
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
tomkidd

Post by tomkidd »

I prefer hair conditioner for lubrication, <br>keeping silky soft, and easy clean up!  ;)
Attachments
04-04-18a.jpg
04-04-18a.jpg
04-04-18a.jpg (65.38 KiB) Viewed 5523 times
cbs

Post by cbs »

I like to use mineral oil It last longer and realy good for jelging and jo You now good way to finsh a pump section try it.
Attachments
bnmm.jpg
bnmm.jpg
bnmm.jpg (69.58 KiB) Viewed 5523 times
pumpingfan

Post by pumpingfan »

WOW!  What a great site!  I'm new here but I use to pump in my late 20's and early 30's.  I'm 43 now and want to start up again but my wife isn't into it.  Tomkidd do you cum inside when you pump?  If not then what's that white goo?  All these pump pics make my cock hard and I love jacking off looking at everyone's pics.  Anyone live in the Los Angeles area?  I'd like to watch or maybe join a pump club or party.  Keep the pics cumming and I'll keep cumming.  ;D
I like to watch!
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

pf flyer,<br><br>its hair conditioner, but o yeah a tube can make you cum!!!!!<br><br>jerry 8)
Attachments
milky_dick.jpg
milky_dick.jpg
milky_dick.jpg (60.21 KiB) Viewed 5521 times
pumpin60

Post by pumpin60 »

Those are all  great pics.  To join in the spirit, here is one of the first pics I've posted in a long time here. Been gone too long (overseas job)<br>Dave