Hydrocele information

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Rob UK

Hydrocele information

Post by Rob UK »

Hi all.

I recently changed my routine in my MT to 1 hour every day rather than longer irregular sessions.
I noticed my testicles were getting larger but my scrotum wasn’t by much but everything was hanging lower and swinging which was great.
A 30 min pump with me underneath the MT now gives me big testicles quickly.
I pump at 5 ins pressure. Rising to 6 ins for last 10 mins of a session currently
Last week I decided to take a break after 10 weeks of this routine. After 4 days my left ball is back to its normal slightly squishy walnut size but my right one has hardly changed. It’s firm round and almost golf ball sized !

After a slight panic I did some research. I think I might have a hydrocele. There is no pain or discomfort or any problem.

Why is the change only in one of them and not the other?
What exactly has happened to it? (There is some conflicting info on here and elsewhere)
Is it dangerous?
It feels great but I’d love the other one to be the same. Any ideas how I can get the left one to do the same?
I don’t understand how the same pumping process can alter one but not the other.
For those of you who have a Hydrocele does any of my experience match yours?
Does a hydrocele feel firm and heavy?
I really don’t want to go and get this looked at by a doctor for obvious reasons !
I’m not pumping at the moment and am a bit scared to until I’m sure everything is ok and it is harmless.
Any thoughts or comments appreciated.
Cheers.
Bozwoz

Re: Hydrocele information

Post by Bozwoz »

Your experience exactly mirrors mine regarding my hydrocele.
Hydroceles are quite harmless and, if you are a pumper like we are, then they they are desirable. Especially if you have two of them as you have two permanently enlarged balls.
But I have the same problem as you and only my right ball has a hydrocele and I have not yet succeeded in getting a hydrocele in the left one. Some really lucky pumpers have two hydroceles but others, like you and me, have only one.
There is no need to stop pumping because you have a hydrocele.
But I do would not seek to dissuade you from going to see your GP to get it diagnosed. I did as I thought testicular cancer was a possibility but the GP said no, you have a hydrocele, it is quite harmless, I do not need to see you again about it.
woody1

Post by woody1 »

Here's my little baby!!

Called the clit smasher depending on how you fuck your whore, or the anal pounder.

Yet to find a pig slut who can take my 1kg ball in her mouth without splitting the corners of her mouth, might be a good way to shut her up don't you think!!
Attachments
size 8.jpg
size 8.jpg (5.18 KiB) Viewed 5538 times
shorts 2.JPG
Photo0249.jpg
Photo0248.jpg
REBinNYC

Post by REBinNYC »

About a year and a half ago, I awoke one morning and noticed my left ball was sore. (I had not pumped for a while). As the day progressed and into the second day, the pain increased enough to convince me I should go to the doctor. It was very uncomfortable. Of course, I jumped to the conclusion that I probably had testicular cancer or something like that. I was referred to a urologist who ordered a testicular ultrasound....what an awkward procedure! I had to wait a few days for the ultrasound and by that time the pain had disappeared almost entirely. The urologist examined me and said I had a hydrocele on each testicle, although my left one was much larger than the right one. He said not to worry about it and that if the pain returned they could drain it pretty easily with a needle but that would be only a temporary fix. He said in rare cases, surgery is required but I was nowhere near that point. Since then, I have been pain free with a much larger left ball. Like others, I wish my right one would hurry up and catch up! I did have some discomfort last week (again, I had not pumped for several days) but it was very minor and only lasted a couple of days and it has disappeared. I have stopped worrying about it. Like others, however, I urge you to get it checked out by a qualified medical professional...everyone's experience would be different. Good luck!
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

I have an enormous hydrocele on my left ball. It has been there for a very long time and gives me no problems. It does give me the appearance of a big set of balls. :lol:
just4me

Post by just4me »

what are the odds that it would grow unchecked?
i mean... wow... there was a guy in the news who had one that weighed more than he did...
that sounds no good.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

just4me wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:32 am what are the odds that it would grow unchecked?
i mean... wow... there was a guy in the news who had one that weighed more than he did...
that sounds no good.
Oh mate! Who knows, who cares. If it stars to get bigger and or it starts to hurt SEE A DOCTOR! What else do you need to know?
just4me

Post by just4me »

Velcroman wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:08 pm
just4me wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:32 am what are the odds that it would grow unchecked?
that sounds no good.
Oh mate! Who knows, who cares. If it stars to get bigger and or it starts to hurt SEE A DOCTOR! What else do you need to know?
Totally love your attitude... really i do. no saracasm
There is a part of me that thinks it would be amazing to have a 10 sac and balls hanging down to my knees.
the practical part of me knows that I need a job and being around "normal" people all day would not jive.
That being said, I've been pumping morning and evening for 90 to 120 minutes 20 minutes on and 2.22 minutes off or very low pressure.
Except when it gets chilly the boys stay at a pretty good size.
i found that amount of time at the pressure im using keeps things pumped up at a size thats workable.

Hump day!
athlo

Post by athlo »

I love hydroceles

Nothing more sexy than a big juicy pair you don’t have to pump.

Unfortunately it’s not the sort of thing I can find on recon or Grindr! Even searches like “bigballs” brings little up

Uk guy here. Toned blonde twink inbox me
Young guy, part time modal, student, love big balls. hopefully will find someone on here. pics on request.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

just4me wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:27 pm
Velcroman wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:08 pm
that sounds no good.
There is a part of me that thinks it would be amazing to have a 10 sac and balls hanging down to my knees.
the practical part of me knows that I need a job and being around "normal" people all day would not jive.
That being said, I've been pumping morning and evening for 90 to 120 minutes 20 minutes on and 2.22 minutes off or very low pressure.
i found that amount of time at the pressure im using keeps things pumped up at a size thats workable.

Hump day!
Over the years and thanks to my jolly big hydrocele, I noticed that females seemed to appreciate a good sized set of balls. They often took more pleasure in fondling my balls than fondling my cock. Maybe they thought that a big set of balls equates to a big load of man juice. Who knows, well, "only the Shadow knows"! :lol:
athlo

Post by athlo »

Velcroman wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:17 am
just4me wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:27 pm
Velcroman wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:08 pm Oh mate! Who knows, who cares. If it stars to get bigger and or it starts to hurt SEE A DOCTOR! What else do you need to know?

Hump day!
Over the years and thanks to my jolly big hydrocele, I noticed that females seemed to appreciate a good sized set of balls. They often took more pleasure in fondling my balls than fondling my cock. Maybe they thought that a big set of balls equates to a big load of man juice. Who knows, well, "only the Shadow knows"! :lol:
Please post a pic 😜😜
Young guy, part time modal, student, love big balls. hopefully will find someone on here. pics on request.
Rob UK

Re: Hydrocele information (UPDATE - Please Read)

Post by Rob UK »

Hi all,

Thanks for the replies to my original post. Having ignored the fact one of my testicles was now golf ball sized for 4 months (no pain no other symptoms - just very aware of it !) I decided as a new year resolution that a little more research was in order. (I'd stopped pumping to see if there was any change - there wasn't). I opened up some information on the net that scared the crap out of me. I'd always thought a sign of testicular cancer was a lump. Apparently not necessarily - Your body can put out a swelling over a lump. If it is a hard even swelling (like mine) it could mean there was a tumour underneath. PANIC !! - Ok - so I took a deep breath and went to see my GP. She did the examination - shrugged and said she didn't know what it was but policy of the surgery was to get it checked by a Consultant Urologist as a priority appointment. So just a few days later I found myself in the local Hospital (after several sleepless nights). I was given an Ultrasound (on both testicles) and shown the results. There is no tumour - it is just an ordinary Hydrocele but I was totally correct to get it looked at. I was honest with the Consultant about pumping. His response was "each to his own" it doesn't matter what anyone does - Pumping did not cause it. Hydroceles can happen any time for any reason - they don't know why they happen. It can be from trauma (accident / sport etc.) or happen "while playing" or rubbing against trousers or any number of other reasons. I took the opportunity to ask a few other questions.

A Hydrocele is fluid coming between the testicle and its membrane and not being able to escape. My golf ball sized one is small apparently and nothing special ! - I was offered an operation (it cannot be drained - it would just come back) The operation removes the membrane. I declined !

Basically the consultant said - enjoy it, don't worry about it - you have it for life - it may get bigger - if it gets uncomfortable or painful come back.

So that's it - that's where I am now. Very glad I got checked out and it was all ok. One thing I want to say is if any of you get changes that come on slowly or suddenly and don't go away - any kind of lump or swelling (when not pumping ofc) - go get it looked at. (especially if you are below the age of 50) Don't put it off. (They've see it ALL before - you won't be judged). 96% of the time it will be ok but better safe than sorry. Feel free to reply here or PM me.

Testicular cancer is getting alot of coverage currently in the UK (search This Morning , Love Island, Chris Hughes for more information.)

Cheers
Rob