DIY Gaskets/Seals

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

cyborg

DIY Gaskets/Seals

Post by cyborg »

I've seen people on this board with DIY STJ gaskets. I would like for us to share the information on how the gasket was made in this thread. If you have any thoughts and/or ideas on making gaskets/seals that would be appreciated. Thanks

I've used two ways to make a seal for STJs they are:

1 - To wrap the top of the jar with garage door seal This one specifically I cut the length of seal to overlap by about 4 inches then wrap it around the jar while creating tension (stretching) the seal. When I get to the end I use some electrical tape to tape the end. If you wrap it right the seal will fold into the jar. with about half the rubber on the outside and inside of the jar.

2 - To make a seal using silicon and cornstarch Using a method like this

The two downfalls of using the silicone method are I don't know how safe it is as far as it touching the body for hours. It is also kind of messy to work with ( i live in an apartment and have limited outdoor space)
Pumping Now

Re: DIY Gaskets/Seals

Post by Pumping Now »

I've found an inner tube of the right size, cut 3" wide rings from it, stretched half over the cock tube & folded the other half into the cock tube. Clamped it in place with a hose clamp.
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
playajjj

Post by playajjj »

the thicker (1/4") polyurethane or foam rubber insulated drink sleeves are long lasting and all fit dick tubes up to 3-3/4" For the larger dia tubes, 4" and up, you can stretch them and slide over the end of the tube. start the stretch first over a tube less than 4", and leave the sleeve over for a couple days so the material has a chance to adapt to being stretched. then slide it over the 4" tube. I've split several sleeves by trying to put a new one over a 4" tube.
Pumping for 25++ years, still growing; hanging foreskin restored via pumping; pump nipples, D&B daily or weekly depending on mood w/commercial & home-made tubes with electric pump

NSFW: @playajj on X
playaj on pumppig.com/profile/1039675969
meximootl

Post by meximootl »

I made a seal for my coffee jar cylinder using the proto putty/oogoo method
I've been using it on and off for a year now and no signs of it degrading, irritating my skin or anything else nasty
It didn't make much mess, but being acetic cure silicone it did have a strong smell of vinegar for a few minutes
I highly recommend this method
I'm looking at making some custom 3" and 4" LJ style tubes (may make some extras up and sell them here) and will be making a mold up to further improve on this seal method