Blisters

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

steve thomas misfit

Blisters

Post by steve thomas misfit »

Hi. So I'm having issues with the dreaded blister. I can't seem to continue my growth due to every time I try to go beyond the 5-8hg threshold I end up with a blister. So I'm wondering since the blister is caused by increased pressure in the gland or head...what if you somehow blocked or covered the head while in the cylinder..by means of covering it with bandaids or tape...so the pressure isn't directly on the head. Would it still blister?
Pumped daddy dick
Pumping Now

Re: Blisters

Post by Pumping Now »

Lower pressure, longer, warmth. I got blisters jacking off with a cock sheath!
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
metopump

Post by metopump »

I've been having that problem as well with blisters. I'm sure my blisters are coming from overpacking my tube and having the vacuum focused on my glans. A condom might help but I think the extra constriction on the glans might make the blisters worse. Once I start overpacking I try to stay around 3-4hg and it seems to help.
tennsteven

Post by tennsteven »

Blisters can form from too long in the tube without a break. Try pumping for about 15 minutes and take a long jelq break. Repeat and stay around 4Hg.
And if you do get blisters: Don't pop or prick them as the lymph fluid is nature's protection. Just apply some Neosporin and a band aid. Give yourself time to heal as blisters effect surrounding tissue and deeply also.
wonky

Post by wonky »

If you get a blister (and I've gotten them more than once), you're #1 friend is a condom and an anti-bacterial like Neosporin on the injury for a couple of days. It protects the blister from rubbing in your shorts or underwear and bursting prematurely, giving the tissues underneath a chance to start repairing the damage. Just don't roll it down very far, slip it in your pocket when you need to take a piss and slip it back on, and if it's a goner, keep a spare in your other pocket. When out and about, just avoid the urinals and plan on being in the stalls to manage your affairs for a couple of days.

If anyone should catch a glimpse of the contents of your pockets, they'll think you're a "man of action".

More importantly though, avoid blisters in the first place by heeding the advice of others.
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

Once you've packed your tube, two things happen; you run out of space in which to expand girth wise, and all of the pressure is on your cockhead.

Once it becomes fast and easy to pack, its time to move on to a new, larger tube. You'll get huge faster, and you will stop getting blisters.

You want each pumping session to involve your entire cock as much as possible. This may require starting each pumping session at a lower pressure until you have a good vacuum seal. But you'll find this happens rather quickly...a matter of minutes at most Then your cock will have plenty of room to grow without too much pressure on the head.

Get freakin' huge. Never stop getting huge. Do stop getting blisters.
just4me

Post by just4me »

Too much heat?
I seemed to get blisters when I used too much heat.
Also. I use tape and don't get blisters or the extreme doughnut.
I got blisters when I used too much heat, too much pressure or went too long.

Steroid cream cut the healing time in half.
tennsteven

Post by tennsteven »

What steroid cream are you using?
just4me

Post by just4me »

Clotrimazole betamethasone dipropionate
kiwibop

Post by kiwibop »

Corticosteroids are absolutely contraindicated for and open wound:

How should I use betamethasone topical?
Follow all directions on your prescription label and read all medication guides or instruction sheets. Use the medicine exactly as directed.

Do not take by mouth. Topical medicine is for use only on the skin. Do not use on open wounds or on sunburned, windburned, dry, or irritated skin.