Going to pump my nipples as big and long as I can!

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Aeron1975

Going to pump my nipples as big and long as I can!

Post by Aeron1975 »

Hello!
I’m new here. I’m into nipples and breast and dreaming of having female like boobs myself.
I’m gonna start with the nips though. I want to achieve big cow like nipples that are impossible to hide.
I’m starting from zero and will share images along the journey.
I would appreciate help and advice how to best achieve my goal.

This seems like a great forum to be in :)
55r

Re: Going to pump my nipples as big and long as I can!

Post by 55r »

Giday Aeron, great to see another guy wanting to get big nipples! I've been trying to do that for quite a while now with only minor sucess.... I vac pump mine with a screw type device I bought online, it works perfectly but after some initial expansion and length improvement there has not been much change, and I often go to bed with th suction thing on, and also wear it (I'm only working on my right hand one) for a few hours 2 or three days a week. It takes a while for your nipples to get used to the suction things and for a few weeks they get water blisters on the areola which I prick with something sharp so they heal up quicker. I like the feeling when they are healing. Now I don't get the blisters but the suckers draw water out of the nipples/areola but otherwise no issues. I've got 2 sizes---31mm annd 19mm ID but only use the bigger ones. I've tried wrapping knitting wool around the nipple to encourage length growth but that squeezes it narrower.
Good luck.
55r
bentslong

Post by bentslong »

Very nice. I am shearing this with all the breast inflation people on here.
I come across this clip and thought it might help to stop migration off saline and the mono boob look some people get.
http://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/Bondage-tuto-02
Aeron1975

Post by Aeron1975 »

Just got the nipple pumping device through mail. Got second thoughts before getting the package. Need encouragement from you guys... should I create long and pouty nipples for myself? Would be nice to have some man sucking on them feeling like a woman in a way.
Aeron1975

Post by Aeron1975 »

It has started! I just put on the device :)

But I think I got a device with two small cups that goes around the areola areas. It got vibration function as well, very pleasurable:)
But what does it do? Helps with nipples and aerolas?
Aeron1975

Post by Aeron1975 »

93A58F7D-A114-477B-AB2E-4CA88682AB33.jpeg
03FF62FA-8D9B-46C3-9D79-D208949F3526.jpeg
BF6C89C1-DF00-498D-B348-F6DB045D6887.jpeg
After first nipple pump... 2 hours after.
Aeron1975

Post by Aeron1975 »

My second session tonight :)
Aeron1975

Post by Aeron1975 »

0EF731A5-7A5B-4DD2-AE8A-02491DD18BDA.jpeg
72B45B08-B532-4F8E-903E-969BD49D5A06.jpeg
97FC9652-0C58-46C6-92E3-146B26FE1E04.jpeg
1C3683FC-EC31-4DC0-A8FE-B4EA34447B68.jpeg
614C04B5-536A-48CD-9DED-50A224197C07.jpeg
EC099186-E6E8-4B31-B657-AE9C107CF44C.jpeg
1387F3BA-B7D3-4C38-94A3-6414491773C9.jpeg
Aeron1975

Post by Aeron1975 »

Went a bit overboard with my second time pumping. The left aerola area got waterblisters.
But it was too enjoyable. I gradually added more pressure on the nipples.
jwhite4444

Post by jwhite4444 »

I've been using Supple Nipps. Similar issues with water blisters if one pumps too much, too soon. But with practice and time, I've gotten my nipples to be able to take a full pump to fill up the supple nipps with no issues. Depending on conditions (staying in), I can wear then almost indefinitely. The ones I use regularly measure 1 1/4" long and 1/2" in diameter. I can't get the full length (always a little air gap at the end). But at ~1" long, 1/2" wide, definitely a satisfying feeling.

In terms of permanent change, there's a residual enlargement after removing the supple nipps. I've never done any measurements to know if they would continue to be larger with no further pumping (once you start, who stops?). Given I can repump almost immediately to full size, in a sense I'd say they've been "trained".

I have some of the super-large supple nipps (4xl and 5xl I think). They didn't really work well for me. Great fantasy to be able to have nipples that could fill those out. Not sure that's my body type.
Aardvark 777

Post by Aardvark 777 »

I've been doing nipple and breast pumping for years and I started with some short soft plastic tubes with a cap and short hose glued in.
My reasoning from study was that I had to focus the pressure just on the nipples in a more narrower way to be able to get more pull outwards for lengthening. Then as I started getting length I changed to widening in diameter. but being on estrogen really boosts these changes and its so much easier to modify things when ya start having endocrine system helping change things larger from the inside also. lol

but hormones aside for the normal folks, ya can still get pretty good changes from the tube pumping but it just takes some time dedicated to doing it and Ive been fortunate that I could wear my tubes and cups around for long periods under my clothes as I went around or at home I can wear the larger vack cups and things where it doesn't matter.

I don't have any pics atm handy, as none are stored on this newer PC. and a bunch I erased. I am just kinda getting back into doing the boob stuff as I just kinda lost interest in it and I was so busy with work I couldn't really deal with the time it requires to devote to pumping sometimes.

I have been making some new nipple/areola mini cups that pull the nipple out long and also stretches the areola tissue out and makes it bigger and more sensitive. I will show in pics how I make them. or I can just make some for you and mail them to ya. lol
I've just been trying this new idea using the "bolt end caps" that I bought like a hundred on ebay for a couple dollars so Id have enough to experiment with and ruin if I needed to. The only problem I have is these are kinda thin plastic as its cheaply made molding from china, so I have to double layer them.

I have like 7/16" to 1/2" diameter nipples that are getting back to over half an inch long, but they are kinda conical as the nipple blends into my areola which are all swollen out together due to the pumping Ive been doing, so Ive tried to isolate the nipples but the newer pump caps are slightly larger diameter and allow more length, tissue, pulling in.
So, all together my areola structure is conical and protrudes about an inch and then the nipple structure is out from that usually and more cylindrical. but as I said Ive been doing wider pumping of the whole thing trying some new cups I made to isolate different sections, but they aren't working exactly as I theorized. lol

Ive noticed that I will get weeping of fluid into my nipple if I also have breast tissue swelling due to fluid retention at different times of the month, but using too much pressure will just make that worse effect, so ya have to find a balance of pressure.
At first it seems to take forever to develop nipple size but after awhile especially if ya feel pleasure feelings in the nerves,then that helps and is a good sign.

I used to not have to pump after awhile after developing things while taking estrogens, they just stayed all large and puffy al the time. lol
I would just be able to make them extra huge if I pumped them after always having a high level of breast fat fluid swelling.
In fact, I had to stop pumping so much back then because I was practically at lactation levels and when I did nipple pumping Id get too much like pre-milk fluid weeping out and it would fill up the tubes or cups and I couldn't keep pressure.

but I have found that when I have not been actively pumping for a long time that I build up like a thickening of the skin that you have to stretch out and expand, and when you release the expansion pressure the extra skin that you develop wants to contract on the nipples and then ya get the burning feeling or ya get the little blisters. I noticed that if I stick it through and use less pressure at first I can get through that blister period and then they just stay solid and expanded but I have to watch the flesh on the far end of the nipples as that is where the most stretching and growing is going on when developing from vacuum expansion modding. so, I just alternate with caps on for hours and then off for few hours and then the caps back on and or then use the larger cups to expand the whole areola complex outwards to make it large as possible.
bibit

Post by bibit »

very interesting story. I pump too my nipples with small plastic cups.
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

A nipple pumping friend gave me a pair of things called "Supple Cups." They're made for breastfeeding women. The box says, "Corrects flat, shy and inverted nipples. Permanent correction in as little as a few weeks." They're clinically proven to work. The best part is that they're inexpensive and are available on Amazon. For more info about them, go to:
http://www.supplecups.com/

He told me to first coat my nipples, areolas and the inside of the Supple Cup with chapstick, then squeeze the Supple Cup and press it against my nipple. It works as advertised, but I, too, am very prone to blisters. It's my New Year's resolution is to get back into nipple pumping.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
bibit

Post by bibit »

Aardvark 777, Show me your material