STAYING PUMPED 24/7

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Huge4Me

Re: STAYING PUMPED 24/7

Post by Huge4Me »

I will be careful. Thanks. Fact is I felt I needed a break yesterday so I skipped all of yesterday and may not go back in the pump till this evening. I'm still a little enlarged. Great feeling.
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

lepamplemousse wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:00 pm silicone helps to keep HUGE 24/7Capturer.JPG
oh mon frere, tu est tellement gros ;) I always knew you were destined for silicone.
Cheers,
Russ.
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

I just finished a multi day break. It feels so great to be back in the pump again. I've gotten to the point where it feels more natural to be in the pump than out of it. Being very large much of the time, and at least somewhat enlarged all of the time is wonderful. I do hope I discover a balance that permits me to remain pumped 24/7 forever.

My own most impressive gains during my recent week long pump was in my balls. I love the way they feel between my legs when the pump is off. They hung low and large during the entire week. I never had low hangers before.

I have designed tubes that I can wear inside my pants so that I can pump in public places without being overly obvious. there is, of course, a bulge, but it dresses down my leg rather than sticking straight out like regular tubes do. It is a great feeling to walk around in public knowing my package is secretly getting bigger and bigger. Besides, it is the only way I can get in the hours of pumping I need in order to stay pumped 24/7
bentslong

Post by bentslong »

Hows it going? I'm following your 24/7 pump journey with great interest.
Would love an up date please.
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

I've been pumped up full package 24/7 for two days and nights since I got back into the tube. I've been pumping three 30 minute sets 3 times a day for a total of 9 sets...all at fairly low pressure.

Just as last time, there is no sign of problems. I find my cock stays somewhat larger all the time. But my balls stay much larger and have become low hangers. I love the way my balls feel between my legs when I walk around.

My present plan is to see if I can keep up this routine for three weeks or so...then either add sets or pressure or both. I want to build up some toughness in the skin of my cock and balls so that I can go to higher pressures without fear...the way Prelude does. It is my hope that I can force growth every so often with really high pressure sessions, using a much lower pressure program for maintenance. My ultimate goal is to get as HUGE as I can...and to be HUGE all the time.

I am presently pumping in a four by twelve tube. I am trying to source materials for a five by 14 tube so that I am ready for next level of hugeness.

I hope all of us are able to keep pumping, to keep getting bigger and bigger till we are all totally, fantastically, freakin' enormous. STAY HUGE MY FRIENDS.
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

I forgot to mention in my last post that the only real problem I have with pumping is fighting the temptation to over do it, to pump at too high a pressure or to do too many sets. It is so great to watch my cock and balls getting bigger and bigger. But doing that recently cost me a week of 24/7 pumping.

Do any of you struggle with the urge to over pump?

Any tips on how to manage that urge?
metopump

Post by metopump »

Fight the urge to not go overboard is too real. One work out I do to help manage my over pumping is to set the timer and stay below a whatever suction I set. Sometimes that works sometime I give in to the temptation.
bajapumper

Post by bajapumper »

I have often wondered....is there a magic number? the number of days in a row...the number of hours in the jar. If you break a bone you're in a cast for at least six weeks .....would it be the same for pumping. If you could stay i the jar for 50% of the day for six weeks would you see permanent growth. I have noticed that it comes down to Time In The Tube. The longer you can stay in the tube the longer you see the results. This has to be done at a LOW pressure. Low pressure give you skin time to stretch and add skin cells if that's what happens. Even if no cells are added your skin needs time to get accustom to the stretch. Too fast and your body treats it as an injury and tries to reduce it. Long periods in the tube at low pressure allows your body to accept the stretch. I spend as much time as I can in the tube and find other things to do while pumping....i.e. surf the net, watch tv....etc. I haven't bee able to go a full 6 weeks as I described but am always trying to get as much time in the tube as possible at a very comfortable pressure. I wish you good luck and look forward the the progress updates.
if I'm on this sight, I'm pumping
bajapumper

Post by bajapumper »

I also find that using elastic ring to keep the fluid where you want, helps with gains. You will be building on previous gains instead of almost starting over.....so take a break if you need to but keep the gains with the stretchy rings.
if I'm on this sight, I'm pumping
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

Thanks, I will keep that in mind. I'll try tomorrow to find some sort of constriction device that I can wear comfortably
for long periods of time.

I am just now going back in the tube for my third set of three today. I was able to get extraordinary privacy for my second cluster of sets so I was able to milk my tube for the first two sets. This helped with two things, comfort and growth. I wish I could find some kind of motorized pump that would provide that nice pulsing. It would have to run on batteries not household current AC. And it would have to be quite. I move around a lot when I am pumping.

I have always found that staying active while pumping helps all around. Moving around somewhat simulates the kind of pulsing that helps so much.

KEEP GETTING HUGE. KEEP LOVING IT. BIG COCKS RULE.
thicknfurry73

Post by thicknfurry73 »

Look into a Spectra rechargeable breast pump. I use one and it can really pull. I outfitted it with T-connector to join both inputs, an inline valve to help release the vacuum as well as a backflow check to keep the pressure inside the tube more constant. Be careful, it can really pack a wallop.
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

Thanks! What model breast pump is that? I am assuming that it has some sort of pulsing action. Can you set the pressure on the device?

Update: I missed my evening pumping sessions. Nevertheless, I woke up this morning with still enlarged balls and they were hanging quite low. I have been noticing that since I started my 24/7 experiment I have been getting very nice morning wood.

I'm back in the tube right now for my first three 30 minute pumps. Here's to getting HUGE.
thicknfurry73

Post by thicknfurry73 »

It's the Spectra Baby S1. It does pulse, but you need to add in inline release of some sort else it will just keep pulling. I used an aquarium valve so I can adjust the amount of bleed to create the desired internal pressure.
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

I use a Bellema Mango breast pump. It’s small enough that I can hang it with a lanyard around my neck. I added an inline valve on a tubing “T” to it for control. The pulsing isn’t as strong as I’d like, but it otherwise works well. The one with the digital display allows more options. If you get one, get a set of AA rechargeable batteries for it. It eats through regular batteries like they’re nothing.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
piu10plus

Post by piu10plus »

Wowwhat great results love your balls
65YR OLD PUMPER hAVE PUMPED 10 YRS HAVE 10 PLUS INCHES OF THICK COCK PLUS A MEATY SET OF BALLS.LUV TO SUCK & PUMP WITH OTHER BULLS