And back to normal

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

gazelle

And back to normal

Post by gazelle »

Well back to normal, wish I could keep it up... Cock rings don't seem to hold to hold the size gained to well
Attachments
vrgPsyBWTNi68v2FEYTkVg.jpg
c+8ENlWiRASZMlr3cxb7jA.jpg
FjOjELbNQ0uB6+cNTOibHQ.jpg
salinecockpumper

Re: And back to normal

Post by salinecockpumper »

Please keep your post to one topic. Don’t need to create a new thread for every post.
bone9605

Post by bone9605 »

Who are you!!!!! Newart police.......gazelle do what you wanna do....if you dont like it dont comment plain in simple
salinecockpumper

bone9605 wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:45 am Who are you!!!!! Newart police.......gazelle do what you wanna do....if you dont like it dont comment plain in simple
It’s called common sense and how forums work. Keep all your pumping post to one thread you create. We don’t need a bunch of threads cluttering up the form.
Toledopumper

Post by Toledopumper »

I think I would rather see a bunch of new threads created. Rather then see comments on threads from 5 years ago repeatedly popping up.
Always looking for a Pump Buddy. Prefer someone local but will travel reasonably.
salinecockpumper

Toledopumper wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:27 am I think I would rather see a bunch of new threads created. Rather then see comments on threads from 5 years ago repeatedly popping up.
That would just overload the forum.
gazelle

Oops !

Post by gazelle »

I am sorry a few have taken umbridge... But I couldn't get more pic's t post on the same tread, hey ho
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

Toledopumper wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:27 am I think I would rather see a bunch of new threads created. Rather then see comments on threads from 5 years ago repeatedly popping up.
Yes I agree with Toledopumper 100%. We have this argument every 12 months! It's like having a conversation with a person or a group when some "PRICK" rolls up and starts talking about something else or wants to throw his own opinion (pictures) on to the group, uninvited. If we have our own pictures, thoughts etc. Start another thread. If nothing else it makes it far easier to find a subject that has gone off the boil but had some information in it that one now needs.