Growing my cock to its biggest yet!

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

salinecockpumper

Growing my cock to its biggest yet!

Post by salinecockpumper »

Been pumping everyday lately and growing huge. Right now doing some pumping with a magnum condom on.
Attachments
9EEF2EEA-815C-497A-A0E7-3EF2FC0AE583.jpeg
731BEC69-99DF-4BEC-B6F8-0D5D9A6DBD22.jpeg
salinecockpumper

Re: Growing my cock to its biggest yet!

No more magnums. Time for XL!
Attachments
396782E9-B36C-4F37-877F-6305555E4C68.jpeg
7AC3FD0B-6284-4172-AA88-D2CD10A4EF8B.jpeg
5F5A41C0-E214-4498-93FF-23B0F1CBB888.jpeg
salinecockpumper

Magnum XL. Can’t wait to be too big even for these.
Attachments
CAB77201-6D5F-449D-B128-0BAE4E4B97BE.jpeg
BD140AC7-B20E-4B50-9733-313215C46B20.jpeg
2BAF061B-A77C-455B-BBAB-0559F23FCD70.jpeg
6291F758-A8B4-4C93-9646-CA8289C41877.jpeg
21AC6266-42EA-4905-96B0-11573B259F6D.jpeg
pumper83

Post by pumper83 »

condoms? what are those sussposed to be for?
been so long since i needed them LOL
salinecockpumper

pumper83 wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:57 am condoms? what are those sussposed to be for?
been so long since i needed them LOL
During pumping helps keep the swell uniform and then helps show off how big my cock is by condom size.
Last edited by salinecockpumper on Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
salinecockpumper

Time for some pre work cock work.
salinecockpumper

It’s been quite on here. Where is every one? Anyways back growing before work. Woke up this morning with 10% more thickness than usual. The permanent gains are starting. Plan is to get to 3” by time I’m done. I want to be huge. Think at the rate I’m pumping I could get there like in a year. Maybe that’s wishful thinking idk we will see.
Attachments
2D9514E7-8B0E-4D0A-9C09-8D9014C260A8.jpeg
salinecockpumper

Has anyone tried using penis numbing cream while pumping? Thinking it would help to make for longer sessions and increased pressure.
walksonthreelegs

Post by walksonthreelegs »

If you are going to pump with a condom on... figure out some way of making it stay rolled all of the way down. When it creeps up and starts riding higher on the shaft... it cinches the skin and starts to impede your shaft growth. I saw another guy put a "band" on and and it rode halfway up his shaft. What that does is create a more uneven shaft featuring a larger and more lopsided donut vs a smaller shaft size.

Isn't this what we don't want? I can already see a lump that formed right above where the ring of the condom creeped halfway up your shaft.

Ditch the Froehle pump... they are fine for some, but the majority of pumpers can't use those for the best growth.

Plus, forget about a 3" man... you should be pumping in a 2" tapered cylinder. Dry pumping with plenty of lube but no water.

A collection of straight and tapered tubes is the best. You pack the 2" tapered cylinder? Then enter the straight 2" cylinder. You pack the straight 2", then you enter the 2.25" tapered... once that is packed, you enter the 2.25" straight tube.

People are focusing on chasing prelude99's tail... everyone wants to be like prelude99 and are screwing up their progress by moving to tubes that are simply too fucking large. Entering a tube that is too large will take forever to pack, will be fairly painful and will result in all sorts of minor injuries like petechiae or bruising.

I'd rather pumpers enter a tube that is PROPERLY sized and pack it fairly quickly than try in vain to half assed pack a tube that is too large for them.

You've got the pumping fundamentals down and are off to a great start. Just remember that a "properly packed" 2" straight tube will yield a circumference of 7"... a properly packed 2.5" tapered tube will yield a 7.5" circumference.

In order to take an average thickness penis that normally has a 4.5-5" circumference to 7.5" takes a LOT of time and energy to bring the tissues up to that level without incurring any micro-tissue damage.

A properly packed 3" tube will yield a 9-9.5" inch girth which is INSANE and is a size that is IMPOSSIBLE to attain with an average thickness penis.

The most ANYONE can add to their natural erect circumference is 3 inches of girth and that is a MAXIMUM without surgery. The tissues of the penis and the skin cannot enlarge to that size without incurring damage.

What you need to work on is to make steady GAINS... not shoot for the stars. Get a collection of similarly sized tubes and move up slowly through the cylinder sizes. You'll gain faster and safer. BTW, I haven't seen your handpump... it better come with a gauge.

Prelude99 is an EASY gainer... most of us are HARD GAINERS. We can't do his routines, we cannot take his advice and we can't try to be like him because we are physically dissimilar.

I have a penis that is naturally average thickness and it has taken years to safely pump up to 7.5-8 inches of girth. I started pumping in 2001... I've been at it off and on for 17 years. I am nowhere near a 3" but it doesn't matter, because 7.5-8 inches of girth is fucking HUUUGE compared to normal men. I have a straightwall 2.5" and I don't even bother with it because it's just a step too far even after 17 fucking years at it.

Go to WildPanther on Amazon and load up on a few cheapo $19 tubes... they have these sweet oval elliptical tubes that are more expensive $79 but they might be cool as hell, just received one the other day and haven't tried it yet.

Bottom line is, that you are doing GREAT but could be making steadier and more realistic gains.

Are you using a "cinch" after wards? Stallion Pumper's cushions are indispensable... and a post pump cinch is integral to locking in your session's growth and having your pumped size for hours afterwards... California Exotics makes a great adjustable leather cinch with a quick release strap. I can't tell you how many times that quick release strap has saved me... stealthily removing it while making out RIGHT BEFORE they slide their hand down my pants. Fucking HOT!!
salinecockpumper

walksonthreelegs wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:16 am If you are going to pump with a condom on... figure out some way of making it stay rolled all of the way down. When it creeps up and starts riding higher on the shaft... it cinches the skin and starts to impede your shaft growth. I saw another guy put a "band" on and and it rode halfway up his shaft. What that does is create a more uneven shaft featuring a larger and more lopsided donut vs a smaller shaft size.

Isn't this what we don't want? I can already see a lump that formed right above where the ring of the condom creeped halfway up your shaft.

Ditch the Froehle pump... they are fine for some, but the majority of pumpers can't use those for the best growth.

Plus, forget about a 3" man... you should be pumping in a 2" tapered cylinder. Dry pumping with plenty of lube but no water.

A collection of straight and tapered tubes is the best. You pack the 2" tapered cylinder? Then enter the straight 2" cylinder. You pack the straight 2", then you enter the 2.25" tapered... once that is packed, you enter the 2.25" straight tube.

People are focusing on chasing prelude99's tail... everyone wants to be like prelude99 and are screwing up their progress by moving to tubes that are simply too fucking large. Entering a tube that is too large will take forever to pack, will be fairly painful and will result in all sorts of minor injuries like petechiae or bruising.

I'd rather pumpers enter a tube that is PROPERLY sized and pack it fairly quickly than try in vain to half assed pack a tube that is too large for them.

You've got the pumping fundamentals down and are off to a great start. Just remember that a "properly packed" 2" straight tube will yield a circumference of 7"... a properly packed 2.5" tapered tube will yield a 7.5" circumference.

In order to take an average thickness penis that normally has a 4.5-5" circumference to 7.5" takes a LOT of time and energy to bring the tissues up to that level without incurring any micro-tissue damage.

A properly packed 3" tube will yield a 9-9.5" inch girth which is INSANE and is a size that is IMPOSSIBLE to attain with an average thickness penis.

The most ANYONE can add to their natural erect circumference is 3 inches of girth and that is a MAXIMUM without surgery. The tissues of the penis and the skin cannot enlarge to that size without incurring damage.

What you need to work on is to make steady GAINS... not shoot for the stars. Get a collection of similarly sized tubes and move up slowly through the cylinder sizes. You'll gain faster and safer. BTW, I haven't seen your handpump... it better come with a gauge.

Prelude99 is an EASY gainer... most of us are HARD GAINERS. We can't do his routines, we cannot take his advice and we can't try to be like him because we are physically dissimilar.

I have a penis that is naturally average thickness and it has taken years to safely pump up to 7.5-8 inches of girth. I started pumping in 2001... I've been at it off and on for 17 years. I am nowhere near a 3" but it doesn't matter, because 7.5-8 inches of girth is fucking HUUUGE compared to normal men. I have a straightwall 2.5" and I don't even bother with it because it's just a step too far even after 17 fucking years at it.

Go to WildPanther on Amazon and load up on a few cheapo $19 tubes... they have these sweet oval elliptical tubes that are more expensive $79 but they might be cool as hell, just received one the other day and haven't tried it yet.

Bottom line is, that you are doing GREAT but could be making steadier and more realistic gains.

Are you using a "cinch" after wards? Stallion Pumper's cushions are indispensable... and a post pump cinch is integral to locking in your session's growth and having your pumped size for hours afterwards... California Exotics makes a great adjustable leather cinch with a quick release strap. I can't tell you how many times that quick release strap has saved me... stealthily removing it while making out RIGHT BEFORE they slide their hand down my pants. Fucking HOT!!
Thanks for the insight but my pumping technique is just fine. I’ve gained about 10% additional thickness so far. Which for anyone is a lot. And if you have seen my older threads I pack a 3” tube and work in a 3.5” sometimes. Also I enjoy my Froehle pump. I love the result it gives me for my sack and cock at same time pack it in like an hour and can move on to my 2.5”.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

walksonthreelegs wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:16 am If you are going to pump with a condom on... figure out some way of making it stay rolled all of the way down. When it creeps up and starts riding higher on the shaft... it cinches the skin and starts to impede your shaft growth. I saw another guy put a "band" on and and it rode halfway up his shaft. What that does is create a more uneven shaft featuring a larger and more lopsided donut vs a smaller shaft size.

Well said!

The variety of tubes and switching between them after a solid pack will yield results! My entire journey has been using that approach starting with a 2.25". Due to my experimental work years ago it has created some unique aspects of my pumping capacity. However, through those experiments I've found what works perfect for ME! In most instances I must provide a disclaimer about not following certain things that I do. The one thing I always stress is PATIENCE!

Thanks WO3L for being grounded in your assessment and assertive in your advice. Shows you care and that you've got a real passion for pumping still!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
salinecockpumper

Thickness continues
Attachments
F6A26A7E-2CD2-4216-A11F-4E6167F42CE5.jpeg
80FE5E37-FF4F-4A53-828E-F7D4A1D076BB.jpeg
4F8447B7-584B-4164-A979-2976162F4A3A.jpeg
50ED5BEF-051C-4A95-A9A2-06EB86847193.jpeg
salinecockpumper

Little one hour session to get nice and fat before work.
Attachments
D72593B6-F62E-4794-8536-AF3AB6426D8E.jpeg
768A3EDE-FFF7-4CF9-9F46-5E843626F65E.jpeg
31474585-B57F-416D-ADBC-049CC2C6BF2A.jpeg