Best DIY Pump Recommendations...

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

pumpingbigballs

Best DIY Pump Recommendations...

Post by pumpingbigballs »

Alright pumpers, I need some help.

I am wanting to get back into pumping but of course I have little to no money. What are you recommendations for a great, cheap pump and tube?

Previously, I was using my own tube (from home depot) to suck air out of a large glass jar with my mouth. It seemed to work okay but the jar was a little uncomfortable. That's when I upgraded to the Pumptoys STJ and hand pump. It worked great until I ruined the hand pump by getting water into it. And then I sold the tube (which I now regret). So I am back at square one.

Any advice for great tubes that people like that are easy and cheap to come by would be a huge help. Also any pointers to good soft air hose to use as well a reliable pump I would love to hear about.

Thanks in advance.

Oh and for your viewing pleasure here is a before and after of me when I was pumping more regularly. And what is enticing me back into the pump world.
img_01.jpg
img_02.jpg
Aardvark 777

Re: Best DIY Pump Recommendations...

Post by Aardvark 777 »

Well,there has been some very recent threads where inexpensive rigs could be bought, I just bought a new cock tube from amazon as I was tired of my original being too short and then it started cracking at the opening due to long use and bad lube.

I got a 2 1/4"x 10" acrylic tube with valve and a thickened round edge of opening for 22$ I think but I bundled it w a new seal base and I think it was all 28$
Some dont like the Size Matters brand but I dont mind a cheapee as ive been using a cheapee for many years, and if I can get a decent tube for this cheap im fine w it as I know which lubes NOT to use now. Lol
It being plenty long is my main requirement and it has a higher grade valve already,so I dont have to modify it.

See im used to custom building most all my pumps as I like to experiment when I get new inspirations on how to improve something so that it works better and mainly fits better as the comfort aspect is the more important thing anymore as idk why my skin has gotten more sensitive r something and I have to have a seal that doesnt cause stretch burning as I just cant get any endurance that way for long sessions.

Im just getting back into thus stuff too,but this time I got more fascinated by the pumping full package thing,as I just kinda got into that just before I quit doing that stuff for awhile,
but now im building C&B pumps to find the right sizes and the right methodology for best results.

There was another brand of cheaper pump tubes someone just posted a link to very recently ya might want to check out.
It was Wild Panther or something. I looked at the sizes but they didnt have a gradation close enough to what I needed.

Im with you in that I dont have a ton of extra bucks to drop on this stuff, im sure all the Pumptoys tubes or Dr kaplan stuff is great and id buy them to try if I could but I dont have a big budget for this hobby.
Thats why I have built my own cylinders typically, but now I have found out about the sizematters stuff,I can buy a premade tube that is the dimensions I need but doesnt cost 120$ as that just seems like a waste of money unless im buying something special like a ASTJ from Pumptoys,then I would splurge on that as it would be something very useful anytime.
But they are out of stock for who knows how long.
Last edited by Aardvark 777 on Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
peeby

Post by peeby »

You know, I threw away many of those metal pumps because I got water in them. Finally decided to take one apart and dry it out. It worked fine afterward and I may still have it. I’m not good at fixing things, so was shocked it worked. Won’t help you much, but maybe those expensive pumps don’t have to be chucked after getting water in the vacuum cylinder. Re: penis cylinders, etc, maybe consider pumping in a jar? Jars are easily obtained. Of course, not everyone is after big balls, but it can be a lot of fun.
Aardvark 777

Post by Aardvark 777 »

Yah, I started a thread for "cheapo cylinder alternatives",and had not added Target ,as they had an acrylic stj with I think close to 4" mouth if looking for an complete c&b cylinder.
Also, if looking for c&b cylinders, OGGI brand containers are really strong for crafting vac cylinders from.
They are food grade acrylic with thick walls.
They make several sizes from a narrow pasta jar thats good for the long stretching and then a 4 3/4" wide diameter and varying lengths,I think the longest of that diameter is 9".
But,the short version is about 5" tall and could be added onto the end of the other and make it extra extended.
There is also a extra large size jar that is about 7 or 8 " wide diameter x 8 or 9" tall/long.

They are good solid foundation for crafting a decent big pump jar if one doesnt have a lot of money. Just need some pipe material for making an entry stage section and drill out a valve mount.
Aardvark 777

Post by Aardvark 777 »

Oh and as for a vacuum pump, if you want to go more advanced, ya can buy a small aquarium pump and modify it a little to attach the suction line from the cylinder/jar to where the intake hole on the pump is.

I have a Whisper 10 aquarium pump and it seems plenty powerful. I think Pumptoys co. Sells the same brand or it may be vacutech, I forgot where I saw it but it definitely is a Whisper brand as it has a unique look,blue top and black bottom.

Where the filter vent on the bottom is molded in with a depression and near 1/2" diameter and 1/4" deep and can easily craft a fitting that sets in there to attach a hose.
Then just add a switch to the power cord or plug it into a cord with a switch already builtin.

Im buying a timing unit that sets duration of run time and periodic cycling of on and off,and it is continuous switching for indeterminate time.
Aardvark 777

Post by Aardvark 777 »

Hey, found this brand cylinder on amazon and has some great features. doesn't cost a fortune either. they have different sizes available.
https://www.amazon.com/LeLuv-Cylinder-Q ... 98JQ5&th=1
powerfulpete1235

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

Wild Panther thru Amazon seems to be well made yet inexpensive. I did have to switch the female ends due to the fact the one that comes on it was too big for my male end on pump. At $19.95 each....it's a no brainer really. Check it out!