good cheap tubes from Wild Panther

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

scarlion

good cheap tubes from Wild Panther

Post by scarlion »

friend of mine told me about Wild Panther on Amazon,
https://www.amazon.com/b?me=A36Y7YKNJO2 ... 1527926411
he has several of the Phenom Professional single-stage tubes and also the 2-stage tube... i checked them out they are good quality with no leaking. I just got one of the 2.75" tubes myself and have been using it, works great no leaks... just had to tighten the valve a bit. can't beat the prices
BlkPumper

Re: good cheap tubes from Wild Panther

Post by BlkPumper »

Yes a great deal. I've bought many items there and they do work fine- Save some money fellows.
Helldamage

Post by Helldamage »

I was considering buying one of these. Do you need a male connector? Or can you just slip a hose through?
scarlion

Post by scarlion »

Helldamage wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:24 pm I was considering buying one of these. Do you need a male connector? Or can you just slip a hose through?
Yeah the cylinders come with the female quick-disconnect valve so you do need the male connector on your tubing. If you don't have any, they are much cheaper if you buy them somplace that DOESN'T specialize in pumping. I got some from Fresh Water Systems forexample,
https://www.freshwatersystems.com/c-976 ... lings.aspx
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

I can also recommend Fresh Water Systems. Great stuff at great prices!

The standard fittings used in vac pumping come from Colder Products Corporation (CPC). If you look at the metal tab on the female fitting on the top of your cylinder, it will probably have "CPC" stamped into it. Here are the parts and their model numbers:

The threaded, valved female connector at the top of your cylinder: Colder PMCD1002
The hidden internal valve prevents air from entering the cylinder when you don't want it to, maintaining the vacuum seal. This valve is also designed to open up when you pump air out of your cylinder.

The connector at the end of your tubing: Colder PMC2204
This connector has no valve.

Note that Colder makes these fittings in all sorts of sizes. These make look the same in photos online, but these two part numbers fit standard pumping equipment from a variety of companies (PumpToys, Boston, LeLuv, etc.).

You may want to add a ring washer to the female connector so that it seals better on the top of your cylinder. These are faucet washers, also called molded rubber “O” rings. The inside diameter is 3/8 inch and the outside diameter is 19/32. The wall size (the thickness) may vary but the ones I have now have a wall size of 7/64 inches. Ones that are thicker may not work. They're available for a few cents at your local hardware store.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
marc854

Post by marc854 »

SFBallpumper wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:47 pm I can also recommend Fresh Water Systems. Great stuff at great prices!

The standard fittings used in vac pumping come from Colder Products Corporation (CPC). If you look at the metal tab on the female fitting on the top of your cylinder, it will probably have "CPC" stamped into it. Here are the parts and their model numbers:

The threaded, valved female connector at the top of your cylinder: Colder PMCD1002
The hidden internal valve prevents air from entering the cylinder when you don't want it to, maintaining the vacuum seal. This valve is also designed to open up when you pump air out of your cylinder.

The connector at the end of your tubing: Colder PMC2204
This connector has no valve.

Note that Colder makes these fittings in all sorts of sizes. These make look the same in photos online, but these two part numbers fit standard pumping equipment from a variety of companies (PumpToys, Boston, LeLuv, etc.).

You may want to add a ring washer to the female connector so that it seals better on the top of your cylinder. These are faucet washers, also called molded rubber “O” rings. The inside diameter is 3/8 inch and the outside diameter is 19/32. The wall size (the thickness) may vary but the ones I have now have a wall size of 7/64 inches. Ones that are thicker may not work. They're available for a few cents at your local hardware store.
Great information!
Thanks,
Marc