Anyone else try this?

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

fatboner

Anyone else try this?

Post by fatboner »

Clamping after pumping. Has anyone else tried this and if so what were your results over time?Image
Attachments
DSCN7953.JPG
DSCN7959.JPG
DSCN7959.JPG
fatboner

Re: Anyone else try this?

Post by fatboner »

Here are a few more....Image
Attachments
DSCN8025.JPG
DSCN8032.JPG
sizeadmirer

Post by sizeadmirer »

Damn nice girth! Does the clamp make it even bigger or just hold in the pumping swell for longer?
Aardvark 777

Post by Aardvark 777 »

awesome :) yes,I tried those clamps back when I was doing binding long term after jelqing and pumping.
I already had the clamps and I had read on some other forum back then someone trying them
and I tried it couple times but I didn't like the odd plastic bits sticking out.
but I think I applied it around both C n B. It was just annoying wearing under clothes as it was rigid.
So I went back to binding with gauze bandage.
It works pretty well though.
BUT, ya might add a little rubber cover around inside the clamp to cover the hinge spot as I first had to really watch getting pinched in the hinge or where the jaw goes into the lock port and I made a little tape or flexible plastic piece to set in there flat against the interior surface....fixed down at one end and loose on the other to allow for the jaw movement...but it keeps your skin from getting pulled into the lock or the hinge.