No swell from pumping anymore

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

bosco bear

No swell from pumping anymore

Post by bosco bear »

I have been pumping for 10 years....Always got a nice bloat... But over the last 5 months, I can pump for 3 hrs and nothing...Eating, exercise and all has stayed the same...Anyone one else experience this....????posting.php?mode=post&f=8#
OREO999

Re: No swell from pumping anymore

Post by OREO999 »

Wow, u been pumping for 10 years and nothing get bigger ? that is hard to believe that one and someone get bigger for pumping for 10 years..
OREO999

Post by OREO999 »

and rob_smith been pumping for years and he got already got bigger.. so, but i dont understand why u said that u been pumping for 10 years.. and nothing get bigger ? that is strange..

check it out at viewtopic.php?f=8&t=44991
goombalife

Post by goombalife »

bosco bear wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 7:52 am I have been pumping for 10 years....Always got a nice bloat... But over the last 5 months, I can pump for 3 hrs and nothing...Eating, exercise and all has stayed the same...Anyone one else experience this....????posting.php?mode=post&f=8#
I've been experiencing the same thing as you for the last 9 months or so. I pumped for a few years and then suddenly nothing. I'm afraid I damaged something... I have a non-scientific theory that sounds crazy but I haven't had any of my lymph nodes get swollen (from neck to under arms) in the same time period regardless of getting a few viral infections and colds since then. Would you say the same?

Are you on any regular medications by chance?
bosco bear

Post by bosco bear »

OREO999---re-read the post ..I made some nice gains over the past 10 years...Always got a good swell...But the last couple months my cock is not swelling when I pump.....
bosco bear

Post by bosco bear »

Goombalife----
I will have to check that.. Never thot about the nodes before...I am on Norvasc and have been for years It relaxes the veins so the blood flows more free. If I take the Norvasc and wait for 2 hours, I used to get one hell of a donut. I still get erections that are superfirm when I DONT pump.
OREO999

Post by OREO999 »

Oh, my bad and i guess u are doing okay with yourself for doing the PUMPING :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
bentslong

Post by bentslong »

Yes
I stopped pumping for a year or three and have just started again.
Its been about three weeks pumping 5-6 days a week and my balls grow huge but not much sack fluid.
This is not the first time I have noticed this.