Ordered my new 3.5 tube but now the misses...

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Cincy91

Ordered my new 3.5 tube but now the misses...

Post by Cincy91 »

I looked for hours looking for the best deal. I already have a LA pump and a bath mate x40 but as of last night the black seal around the tube is torn so it's leaking. I ended up taking a gamble on this Chinese knock off. I'll pay 20 dollars for a 3.5 x 9 tube.
I kinda over estimated the large size of the la pump I have, 4.5 x 9. But I've still used it and really helps with me achieving the doughnut. I've been trying to post pictures but my memory for my phone is causing a problem.

Here's the slight problem I'm now faced with...
My girlfriend apparently has of late stopped liking me pumping. I get she's pregnant now but kinds invested a lot of money to do this for her since she was at one time very sexual. She told me she prefers my penis how it is now but I'm so insecure about it. Especially since she says it doesn't look attractive to her. (that one hurt) I'm a tall guy but I feel like I should have a 9 + at the least.
She thinks I'm stressing over nothing. But women don't understand a man and the wishes of being bigger.. The last two weeks have been nothing but getting mad when I pump instead of going to bed. I have so much going on in my life she doesn't understand why I find pumping therapeutic.
Has anyone else gone through something similar about what we love to do? How did you handle it?
just4me

Re: Ordered my new 3.5 tube but now the misses...

Post by just4me »

She's pregnant?
Everything is up in the air. It's a game changer.
When my wife was preggars with our first she totally trashed McDonalds because they ran out of pancaked and werent making anymore.

I hope things even out for her. and you.
If you are in it for the long haul then step back and realize that things change... and often they change back.
Cincy91

Post by Cincy91 »

Sounds like girlfriend with burger King instead lol. I know things change. I think what's bothering me the most is the complete lack of care and support I have from her. She's always known I've had a huge problem with my size. You'd think she'd be all for trying to help me but she doesn't really. It's always I'm pregnant even though she's entering her second trimester now. She even gets mad if I look at Tumblr for motivation since I'm not getting it from her. If I try to talk to her about she just yells at me. Hopefully your right and things go back to normal soon. Because im just going to be unhappy this entire relationship
cambridgecock

Post by cambridgecock »

Cut your losses now and move on. Lifes too short to be unhappy for most of it.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

This is exactly what prompted my divorce. I determined how unsupportive my wife was with all of my ventures and she even had me convinced that she would be involved! The only condition was for me to remove all of my accounts and pictures from online. It was a trick! She had no real intention of becoming involved or showing interest. It's all I wanted was her approval and blessings to grow my cock because I wanted to!

Life is certainly too short to be that kind of unhappy for years. It took me 10 years to find out she was lying the whole time.
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
AvgWhiteGuy

Post by AvgWhiteGuy »

brother, screw her.

do what you want to do, if she sticks around to enjoy the fruits of your labor, then good for you both. if not, well there are lots of chicks out there that love a fat cock.

I mean shes not even fucking you now anyways, any preggo chick I've ever been with loved the dick, and there were more than a few, so something is up with her.
just4me

Post by just4me »

Dumping her sounds like throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Now probably isn’t the time to discuss this with her. I would take the wait and see approach. She is having your child? So… you either love her or were careless. If you love her then wait until she levels out and then discuss. And don’t try to bring up everything at once. It’s overwhelming.

Both of you deserve to be happy and your baby deserves to have two healthy parents… married or not. Living together or not. I’m just saying don’t burn bridges.
Wait for cooler heads to prevail.

What ever you do I hope all three of you can be happy.
jacker53

Post by jacker53 »

Suffice to say the odds are against you - most chicks simply will never understand the relationship some of us men have with their penis! they will get jealous and its all downhill from there - forge to get any support from her. The sooner you cut her lose, the better for your longterm sanity and your love for pumping your cock.
jacker53

Post by jacker53 »

Congrats to your decision to divorce - I cant imagine pumping without your inspiration you provide, and reading it was that close you would never have achieved your magnificent monster cock and shared your expertise would have been a real loss for many of us pumpers!! :shock:
prelude99 wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 7:56 am This is exactly what prompted my divorce. I determined how unsupportive my wife was with all of my ventures and she even had me convinced that she would be involved! The only condition was for me to remove all of my accounts and pictures from online. It was a trick! She had no real intention of becoming involved or showing interest. It's all I wanted was her approval and blessings to grow my cock because I wanted to!

Life is certainly too short to be that kind of unhappy for years. It took me 10 years to find out she was lying the whole time.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

Brilliant! Now your child will have no father. Nothing like personal choice. Did it EVER occur to you that her current attitudes may change once the child is born?

My wife doesn’t like my pumping but I, like many others, have found ways around this problem and many others. Grow up, you married her now learn to work with that.
Sooontobehung

Post by Sooontobehung »

I call it work outs for my penis. A toy much like a woman with a vibrator (like that's not common)... l think the key if your married is find your own time to do it consistently. Ask for a hand once and a while and life it good and big. :D
Just my two cents...
smo0thie_89

Post by smo0thie_89 »

Wow... I really can‘t believe some of the replies I just read here.

Seriously dude, if she is pregnant cut her some slack. You like pumping, we all get that... but now is the time for you to be supportive of her, and not complain about her not supporting your pumping at the moment. If it bothers her, get yourself some private time and do it.

Who the hell would dump the woman carrying ones child (i assume she is) for such reasons?? So please, don‘t seek for advice in this matter on here, and deal with such things like a man.
gebro

Post by gebro »

I agree with SmoOthie. She's going through mental and physical changes because she's pregnant. She may not be horny for a huge pumped cock. She may not be horny for any cock. Give her some time. She's now growing your baby. Give her some help, give her some affection. You can pump at some other times, and she might enjoy that, especially after the birth. I know that we all love pumping, but don't abandon her just because of that!
walksonthreelegs

Post by walksonthreelegs »

First of all... I don't think most pumpers realize a few simple things.

Donuts aren't cool... hardly anyone out there enjoys looking at a dick with a donut. The majority of pumped dicks I see on this forum are downright ugly. There are a few lucky guys who are naturally pretty large and manage to pump up their entire shaft (you know who you are)... but most guys here achieve a weird looking donut with not much shaft growth. Factor in the guys who are uncut where the foreskin gets so engorged that their dicks look like cigars and you have a litany of nightmarish dicks coming from the world of pumping. Very few are aesthetically pleasing.

So no, our(your) girlfriends and wives don't like misshapen penises. The shape of a penis can be of importance because it subconsciously informs a woman of the possible shape of the genitalia of their offspring... women are attracted to aesthetically pleasing dicks. Conversely they are turned off to misshapen penises. It's just reality.

So... STOP with the fucking donuts and weird looking pump jobs. If your dick looks insane coming out of the tube...change your routine to one where you increase your size without distorting the natural shape of your penis. Pump with a condom, tape, water, more frequent breaks or whatever you can do to minimize the donut.

I see a lot of guys here who don't use stayers, straps, cinches or rings after pumping... you MUST use a cinch or similar constrictor after you pump. It will normalize the thickness of your shaft a bit... fills up the shaft while draining the donut a bit.

That said, even the guys with the "perfect dick" have wives or girlfriends that have lost their loving feeling for their dick... it's usually because the asshole attached to the dick has soured the relationship in some way or another... but a lot of times it is just a natural, "been there, done that" reaction to our penises that develops over time.

and on the other hand... being down on our dicks usually signifies that there are larger problems (no pun intended) with the relationship. Girlfriends that had some issue with my pumping aren't around anymore and the one(s) that are okay with it are still around.

Maybe the OP's woman is a natural ballbuster and a taskmaster who shrewdly rules her queendom... her subjects can either bend the knee or they can lose their heads... hard to say but either way... STOP with the fucking donuts.
seahorses2

Post by seahorses2 »

I once had a girlfriend who used to come along and watch me play rugby; go to the pub with me and the boys after the match, drank pints of beer and joined in singing bawdy songs. I could do anything I wanted. Then we got married and everything changed! No more out with the lads or drinking beer. No more Mrs nice guy. If things weren’t her way, she would go off on one; it was like walking on eggshells. Worried about opinions of others and concerned for the kids that came along, I stuck it for thirteen years; thirteen years of purgatory. In the end I just had to get out for the sake of my sanity! The second time around I got it right, I explain from the start that pumping, for me, was a way of life and part of the deal. She accepted that and has always given me plenty of time to myself and plenty of space. Don’t worry about others, be content, be happy and do what’s right for yourself.