Nipples pump huge

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

alexou1

Nipples pump huge

Post by alexou1 »

I started pumping my nipples two years ago, at the base they were nonexistent and totally flat. Today they are 0.8 inches in permanence and see themselves under my shirts, I would like to reach double in a year
Attachments
31681638_10214122107158617_635390375074201600_n.jpg
31543092_10214122106798608_907832309711896576_n.jpg
31472637_10214122107838634_772266614815981568_n.jpg
31460920_10214122105758582_7895959711957123072_n.jpg
31444955_10214122107878635_8988436629978873856_n.jpg
31437351_10214122107238619_4511675149434486784_n.jpg
yaletownboy

Re: Nipples pump huge

Post by yaletownboy »

I have small nipples and have been curious about enlarging them to get them pierced eventually. How often/long do you pump them?
Aardvark 777

Post by Aardvark 777 »

Cool *thumbs up* Ive been doing that for quite awhile also. I just build my own vac appliances custom so that I pump out the areola separate from the nipple as I'm pumping both. I just had not taken the time,or had the opportunity to keep up doing it as much in recent years. have been getting back into it and had to build myself back up to larger stretch. It used to be so easy to have them big. lol but neglect.
beachboy

Post by beachboy »

hello, aardvark777.
I can tell from the photos, you love this. Would you mind sharing your experience in building your own vac appliances? Interesting also how you pump out the areola separate from the nipple? please explain, maybe you have a photo of your homemade tools?

Keep working on it, love your results.
Beachboy
Aardvark 777

Post by Aardvark 777 »

beachboy wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 5:27 am hello, aardvark777.
I can tell from the photos, you love this. Would you mind sharing your experience in building your own vac appliances? Interesting also how you pump out the areola separate from the nipple? please explain, maybe you have a photo of your homemade tools?

Keep working on it, love your results.
Beachboy
Yah, I started way back 1993 i think as I was studying books on how to connect the different erogenous zones and women in the book tended to be more sensitive than men as per the authors opinion, but women could develop having orgasm just from nipple and breast stimulation and I thought that was very interesting as I was fascinated by developing breasts anyway, and from my first studies it seemed that stimulating nipples stimulated oxytocin levels which in turn promoted nipple development and also breast gland development and as it also is a sexual stimulator on its own for both sexes. However now I find that many men can get sensitive nipples and some many women arent sensitive at all, so they don't really understand what it feels like.

Well, so I started with using those plastic bolt end caps in a size like 3/8"X 3/8" and went from there changing them out over time as they got bigger, but I really jumped ahead in size development when experimenting with phytoestrogenic herbs and started gaining breast development, but then got tired of the slowness of that and switched to actual estradiol-17beta hormone and then really started growing, but Im not as blessed or fortunate as some and my growth was slow, but I was able to develop pretty nice mass of real mammary gland system and breast fat, but I have a difficult time with developing fat on my body so I always look on the skinny side.
I was using the 1/2" X 1" caps for awhile and then I made some tiny vacuum cylinders out of plastic tubing to get more length training, it is the same as for penis growth, slender tube forces lengthening.

But then would switch back and forth with a wide tube to get width expansion. but my hormone treatment made me reach a state of lactation after awhile, whereas I got the bigger fluid swelling and sensitivity and my areolas just bulged out from my boob level and were rounded on there own and then the nipple section was defined on its own also due to the training and the hormones.
I developed nipple ducts all the way through and leaked fluids all the time so it became annoying to do breast vacc pumping and couldnt really do the nipple pumping as the cylinder tubes would just fil with lymph fluids and pop off. lol and I'd get blistering real quik also if I didnt watch the pressure. That sucks.

So anyway, to the equipment, I will be more precise. I made like a small form of two stage cylinder,except reversed. The larger cup is first, for the areola to swell out into for developing the size and protrusion and then the furthest size is stepped down for the nipple to expand into a smaller diameter for lengthening and width also,
but I seem to find that 1/2" diam. works well currently for nipple section,the areola section is like 1 1/4" with a 5/8" depth bell shape.
I lost so much tissue mass since I stopped hormone playing.
I kept my size for several years, but then slowly my body started downsizing in the boob fat and areola and nipple size as is just normal.
I kinda quit the pumping also, so that didnt help..but I was just having issues with manyt things at the time and just lost interest.

I think I have had the max size of vac tubes as being 5/8" diameter for nipples when I was really my biggest years ago. and I would keep 1/2" thick by 1" long nipples all the time and my areolas were bulged out like 3/4" to 1" and 1 1/2" across.

I will make some photos of my little pumps, my newest versions where I have used some newer auto shutoff valves that I took out of catheter tube ends, makes small perfect shutoff valves and no leaking, no caps no plugs to deal with.

But I had to almost start from scratch on training them again and started with bolt end caps and wear them all day to expand them and then now Im getting back to larger pump cylinder appliances.
I had some nipple cups I bought last year for prepping and they were from Japan, and for pregnant women I guess for inverted nipples and they were very well made silicone and were only like 4-5 dollars as opposed to NIpplets that cost like what now? 15.00 r something? idk, I just know I wasnt going to spend that kind of money on little plastic cups that I could make myself.
but anyway, the Japanese nipple cups were a little big and pulled in too much areola with my nipple and this squashes the nipple tissue up into the end of the cup, which is not what you want if you are trying to gain sizes in length.

I see many types of nipple pumps premade on the markets, but most are so huge, they are great for women who have giant areola and nipples, but not so great for midrange sized parts. but I also have made the kind that are larger and longer so I can pull part of the breast into the cylinder and stretch the areola and expand it laterally also,which will expand out the nipples also if you have enough space in the end of the tube.
These would be made from like pharmacy bottles,1.1/4" or 1.1/2" diameter and 3" long. I add a thicker rubber seal around the edge to minimize chafing and cutting and petechiae. I add a simple valve from aquarium stuff and silicone tubing that you can suck the air out with and pinch it and cap it off. but I would add the shutoff valves now if making new ones as it is just so much more streamlined and no tubes sticking off.

but whoa amazing is the sensations, I have lost some of the depth of my pleasure sensations that I used to have when doing the estrogen and other things in the protocol, but mostly it never went away. I just don't have the deeper sensations of the larger mammary gland system as it has since atrophied. I can pump them up again now and developed the pleasure ability back again though.

The down side is how it bonded all sensation in the penis to whats going on with the nipples. It is like cannot have much of the lower feeling without the upper stimulation due to how much oxytocin is released from nipple stimulation.
I used to recently still have breast lymph swelling just from stmulating my nipples but then I got ill with some kinds of flus and food poisoning in between and I lost weight of fat and my breasts shrank actually which they had been stabilized at a certain size for quite awhile, not as large as they once were but at least a decent mass and I could still get monthly fluid swelling ,like a womans period time,I would retain fluids and get boobs swelling up in size and water retention all over. lol

I think Im going to go back on Estrogen actually,as I want to gain back my breasts again and regain my femme pelvis fat mass. lol I had quite a nice hips and rear for quite a long time from hormone changes. I have wide hips already so, I seemed to gain right in the good places.
NOW I'm too skinny again, its gross. lol I don't like to be so slender, rather have a big butt and thighs and hips shaking around. lol although its not good for health and partly why I quit hormones the first time was all the fat gains were getting too much,.... but whatever, it makes me feel better to see myself in the femme shape, not excessively chubby but just curvy.

but yah I will try and get time to do some pic files and put them up. I dont have a great phone that I can easily share photos from. I have to transfer them to micro SD and then to the PC and then share to the website.