Head Blisters

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

thickmanmi

Head Blisters

Post by thickmanmi »

OK guys a question.............

I have been a pumper for 25 years and never had this problem until recently.
I have hand and electric system.
I pump cock and balls, have single tubes, 2 stage and monster.

Last 2 times I have pumped I got blisters. On the electric system I have not changed the volume.
I have pumped cock and balls in a 4 inch tube and this occurred.
Has anyone else had this problem? If so does pumping with a sleeve or a condom help it?
I always put extra lotion on my head and use abolene for the base.
It just started happening. It doesn't hurt but it is annoying..................
metopump

Re: Head Blisters

Post by metopump »

That is interesting. The only times I've blistered is after I've packed a tube and my head was isolated. Are you on any sort of new meds, or maybe if you are using water that is too hot? It could be worth trying a condom to see if that helps any.
OREO999

Post by OREO999 »

Thickmanmi... I have some question for you and u said u been pumping for 25 years ? wow, that is alot of work and how often u been pumping ? every 2 days for pumping >? and u said u got add with 4 inches that u been pumping for 25 years ?
just4me

Post by just4me »

Hi,
Maybe it's an age thing?
Skin changes?
I found that blisters happen when I take too much time off between pumps. - I'll go for weeks or a month and not pump then try to go for a week or so.

My blisters come when I use water that't too hot or when I use higher pressure for too long.
Like not taking a break for 20+ minutes.
Good luck I hope you figure it out man
tennsteven

Post by tennsteven »

I've found that vacuum gauges are very easy to quit registering correctly. Partly because of the way they have to work. Try another gauge and see if you get the same number. Mine have often been off 3-4 Hg depending on how long they have been in service. And aside, becoming dehydrated has often caused blistering or just pumping up too quickly or too long has caused the problem.