packing 2 inch tube

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

pumpedkilgen

packing 2 inch tube

Post by pumpedkilgen »

I don't get to pump as much as I would like, but I'm finally packing my 2 inch tube. Great feeling when pulling out of the tube and it's so thick it barely wants to come out! And it is really fast-forwarding my foreskin restoration.
Attachments
fullsizeoutput_61.jpeg
R00ster

Re: packing 2 inch tube

Post by R00ster »

That is an awesome feeling. I'm only packing a 1.75. But man, is it great!! Keep on it
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

pumpedkilgen wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:46 am I don't get to pump as much as I would like, but I'm finally packing my 2 inch tube. Great feeling when pulling out of the tube and it's so thick it barely wants to come out! And it is really fast-forwarding my foreskin restoration.
Have you heard of DTR? It is a foreskin retoring device. It has worked for me
pumpedkilgen

Post by pumpedkilgen »

R00ster wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:28 pm That is an awesome feeling. I'm only packing a 1.75. But man, is it great!! Keep on it
Thanks, man!
pumpedkilgen

Post by pumpedkilgen »

Velcroman wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:15 pm
pumpedkilgen wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:46 am I don't get to pump as much as I would like, but I'm finally packing my 2 inch tube. Great feeling when pulling out of the tube and it's so thick it barely wants to come out! And it is really fast-forwarding my foreskin restoration.
Have you heard of DTR? It is a foreskin retoring device. It has worked for me
Oh yes, Thanks! I've been using a PUD GP, as well as a DTR. Been at it for about a year. Pumping really helps!