Pro Extender Journey

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Vincenzo

Pro Extender Journey

Post by Vincenzo »

Hey folks. I'm mostly a pumper at heart, bit i felt like trying something a little different. I know this is a pumpers forum, but there doesn't seem to be a better forum thread for this type of thing.....I hope you all don't mind.

I had heard of the Pro Extender traction device before, so after a little research, i got one off the slow boat from China. It arrived pretty quick, so I set to work unboxing and figuring out how to operate it. When I ordered, I went for the 11" version (optimistically!), and it comes with a variety of rod extensions. After squeezing the thing on and getting it comfortable, I noticed a few things;

1 - I'm not even close to being 11" (more like between 7" and a bit, but I need to measure to confirm, but I had to use every extension rod that came with it, just to get the length close enough.

2 - The base plate is really tight to get into, so not sure how this will work alongside pumping, but there's no way I'll fit into it for a couple of days after pumping.

3 - It's a bit flimsy. The rods are not machined that well, and the spring section doesn't sit totally straight. As you can see from the attached image....it's a pretty snug fit, so adjusting is a bit tricky without nipping yourself!

Still, for less than £25 delivered, I'm pretty happy with it. As of now, I've had it on for about an hour with no discomfort at all, so tonight I plan just chilling out and keep it on as long as possible. As this is a 'long term' device, I'll get a tape measure tomorrow and see what the starting point is, and try my best to document any changes.

If anyone has any questions, or if you'd prefer I not post here, just let me know :)
proext_1.jpg
Vincenzo

Re: Pro Extender Journey

Post by Vincenzo »

So, we're starting at 7" then...
proext_2.jpg
tennsteven

Post by tennsteven »

Find a way to add a little heat to yourself while stretching. Heating pad, warm wet washcloth, heat lamp etc.; they all relax the tissue and allow for a little extra, head aids circulation all good stuff for enlargement. Be consistent and ad a few mintues each session. Great photos. Keep us posted.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

You may find the nylon strap slips, I did. I moved to using a cord of similar size as the nylon tie. I hold the chord in place with a chord locking block (????). The chord fits through the chord locking device. Press the button on the device to realease the chord. I also knotted the chord. Hope the helps .... Happy stretching.
FLAK2187

Post by FLAK2187 »

Hi! I've used that exact device before with little to show for it. The only difference was mine had a foam donut to attach my head. I also had an issue with how flimsy the rods were and eventually had to modify them although I don't remember how. Later I eventually tried hanging weights and saw great length gains. approx .25 inches in 1 month. I did a ton of research on thundersplace before hand so I wouldn't recommend hanging until you read up on it yourself. I kept only about 1/8th an inch of gains though because life always gets in the way. I think using that device between hanging sessions would be amazingly beneficial but your EQ (erection quality) will take a huge nose dive. Good luck with your journey, hope you have fun.
Vincenzo

Post by Vincenzo »

Thanks for the comments guys.

Flak - The kit I got does have the foam donut thingy, but I haven't really needed it.

At the time I ordered, i actually found another through DHGate with the suction cup head, which I bought too. It arrived today, and I must say it's way more comfortable to wear, plus, almost no chance of it slipping off. The new kit seems to be a bit straighter, but I did need to use all the rods from one kit, and 2 x long rods from the 2nd kit to get the length I needed as the cup adds a little more to the end.

Attached below is with the kit on. I added the medical tape to stop pinching when the springs compress or when I'm adjusting it. Because I can get a more comfortable pull with this new setup, it's around 7.5" with the kit on. Sorry the photo isn't that well lit, but I assure you it's a genuine measurement!

So I'll measure again after a week and see where we're at!

Vincenzo
proext_3.jpg
Pumperj

Post by Pumperj »

Switching to the vacuum cap was the best thing I ever done. It allows the comfort and grip for long stretching sets. Keep it up. I’ve noticed gains but it does take time.
Vincenzo

Post by Vincenzo »

Thanks Pumperj! It was actually your thread that inspired me to try one of these! :D
Vincenzo

Post by Vincenzo »

So it's been a little over a week, and I'm not really sure what to make of the measurements so far. My first measured photo was at 7". I have measured at 7.5" erect before, so I'm guessing this must have been a bad day or something. I measure the same way each time by hooking the tape under the base of the extender, and looking straight down to the very tip, trying to keep the tape the same distance each time.

Once getting the suction cup attachment, the measurement was at 7.5" after a couple of days.

After a week of using it a couple of hours per night, I'm at 7.75". (It's closer to 8" when I'm sitting down for some reason...)

I did pump last night, but didn't use a cinch, so maybe things are just more pliable today. We'll see how this goes long-term, but at the moment, I'm taking the readings with a pinch of salt.
proext_4.jpg
Vincenzo

Post by Vincenzo »

Well it's been going ok so far. Not been getting as many hours in a day as I'd like, but I'm up to a total of about 75 hours, and latest measurements are between 8 and 8.25 consistently, so I think I'm getting somewhere.

Problem is, the blue silicone sheath that seals the vacuum cup to the shaft has gotten very loose, and no longer seals the vacuum. I tried numerous things to try and shrink it a bit, and using tape but it just doesn't seal any more.

Has anyone else experienced this, and how did you resolve it? I'm back to using my normal pump for now instead of the extender, but would like to get back to traction as soon as I can.
Pumperj

Post by Pumperj »

Awesome job! Looks like you’re really asking some progress. I’ve had to replace my blue silicone sleeve too. After trying a few different ones I went with the one sold by LG hanger. I was able to pick it up off of eBay for something like $25. Their like 9 inches long I think. I cut mine in half and made two out of it. I’m using the large sized bell cap so I went for the large sized silicone sleeve and it fit perfect. One size down would work too. I’ve wanted to order another one to wear as an anti turtleneck sleeve for all day after a good pump or stretching session. However I’ve been a little distracted lately and haven’t had time for much more than a quick bath mate twice a week.
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Really like your journey. How you started with the head strangler and into the pro extender. Better comfort and better results.
Started the same way myself, but went with the penimaster pro for stretching and stealth wear for anti turtle. Stretch days and pump days and sometimes combos.
Keep up the great work brother
Vincenzo

Post by Vincenzo »

Thanks for the advice guys! I'll check out the LG hanger. It's a bit disappointing when silicone gets all saggy like that, especially since I was settling into a reasonably consistent routine.

I've had the same issue with decent quality cockrings too. After a while, they all get stretched and don't do the job anymore.
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

A lot of the silicon rings and sleeves are effected by the oils and creams we use, and break down over time. I have gone through many
Vincenzo

Post by Vincenzo »

After a bit of a long wait, I received 2 new silicon sleeves from China. Found them on flea bay for about £2 each. They’re a bit thicker than the original ones that came with the bell cup, so hopefully they’ll last longer.

If one of these gets saggy, I’ll order another 10 so I should hopefully never run out.

So, back to it today...might be able to notch up 8 hours this weekend!