Need advice on base girth in pump

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

singaporepenis

Need advice on base girth in pump

Post by singaporepenis »

I have a baseball bat shaped penis. Whenever I pump in larger tubes, part of my scrotum or my fat pad gets sucked in at the base.

Is this normal or ideal?

While my mid shaft and head gets pumped big, my base gets little expansion at the end. If possible, I would like to see my base girth get the same pump as the rest of my penis.

My base girth is about 4.5-5 inches and mid shaft 5.5. I can stay in a 2.5 inch tube with no problems but with a lot of fat pad and scrotum sucked in. If i use a 2 inch tube, my mid shaft gets big way quicker than my base and the base does not experience any pressure when the tube is almost filled up.

Please help me newart forum.

These pictures are of me in my 2.5 tube.

Last edited by singaporepenis on Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
cyborg

Re: Need advice on base girth in pump

Post by cyborg »

You can buy a silicone tube gasket and install it on your 2.5 inch tube. That should reduce the amount of fat pad being pulled into the tube. you could also wrap your shaft with something and pump in the 2 in tube.
Last edited by cyborg on Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

please resize your pics to smaller
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

The base girth tends to be difficult to achieve growth in because of how the body is designed. Like others have mentioned already a sleeve at the base is good to regulate the groin area entering the tube. However to get growth you must remove the sleeve after you've packed the tube and you need to regulate your donut. It can block the air from being removed from the tube and limits the size your base can become. Massaging your donut down and getting back into the tube with the sleeve removed can help with a more balanced look.

Hope this helps.
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
singaporepenis

Post by singaporepenis »

bigtitlover wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:26 pm please resize your pics to smaller
Ok! Hope this is better
singaporepenis

Post by singaporepenis »

cyborg wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:38 pm You can buy a silicone tube gasket and install it on your 2.5 inch tube. That should reduce the amount of fat pad being pulled into the tube. you could also wrap your shaft with something and pump in the 2 in tube.
prelude99 wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:50 am The base girth tends to be difficult to achieve growth in because of how the body is designed. Like others have mentioned already a sleeve at the base is good to regulate the groin area entering the tube. However to get growth you must remove the sleeve after you've packed the tube and you need to regulate your donut. It can block the air from being removed from the tube and limits the size your base can become. Massaging your donut down and getting back into the tube with the sleeve removed can help with a more balanced look.

Hope this helps.
Thanks cyborg and prelude!

Prelude: I noticed that you have managed to pump into very big cylinders and I see that you have developed a "mass" under the shaft that helps stop the base when you pump. Might I ask if that's part of your scrotum?
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

it is not part of my scrotum. My base shaft has been expanding radically since using larger tubes consistently.
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!